Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ColorfulCredit I can trade you all the [item=sand creeper] you need!
@ColorfulCredit I can trade you all the Sand Creeper you need!
@ColorfulCredit I can give you all the sand creepers you need if you still want them
@ColorfulCredit I can give you all the sand creepers you need if you still want them
vnfnSuk.gif
@RandomPebble @Xairathan
Ayo, I'm down to double up on Sand Creepers. I'll send you both a CR.
@RandomPebble @Xairathan
Ayo, I'm down to double up on Sand Creepers. I'll send you both a CR.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@colorfulcredit never enough sand creepers one supposes. I actually have 77, would you want MORE or just 33 haha
@colorfulcredit never enough sand creepers one supposes. I actually have 77, would you want MORE or just 33 haha
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Ooo, let's do the initial 33 for now. Afterwards I can see how many chests I have left between the two of you.

Otherwise my brain will melt lol
@Xairathan
Ooo, let's do the initial 33 for now. Afterwards I can see how many chests I have left between the two of you.

Otherwise my brain will melt lol
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit If you're still looking for Sand Creeper I'd be happy to swap 30 for your Light egg!
@ColorfulCredit If you're still looking for Sand Creeper I'd be happy to swap 30 for your Light egg!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur
Sure, I'd be down for that

@Xairathan
Okay, assuming you have 44 left~
That's 440g, 26 chests?

Does that sound good?
@glacevoleur
Sure, I'd be down for that

@Xairathan
Okay, assuming you have 44 left~
That's 440g, 26 chests?

Does that sound good?
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit Sounds great! Send a cr and i'll get back to you when I can :) Out for new years rn
@ColorfulCredit Sounds great! Send a cr and i'll get back to you when I can :) Out for new years rn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7