Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
grahahahabbababa
grahahahabbababa
9a3jOB0.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1b66b115ea8e00273e41f0db443b335b/tumblr_pckndpsHAP1xp88owo1_500.gif[/img] Happy new year y'all.
tumblr_pckndpsHAP1xp88owo1_500.gif

Happy new year y'all.
d5510cee242aae685d6d5508c8aa858472bb7987.gif
Don't mind me I'm just having a mental breakdown that is not being helped by the constant blasting going on outside
Don't mind me I'm just having a mental breakdown that is not being helped by the constant blasting going on outside
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
This comment is to commemorate my 888th post cause I couldn't think of anyplace else to put it, so I sought this out specifically. yay.
This comment is to commemorate my 888th post cause I couldn't think of anyplace else to put it, so I sought this out specifically. yay.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
I can't remember if I ever did make a proper profit on fodder dragons... but I *did* start doing gem fodder flipping recently so there's that.
I can't remember if I ever did make a proper profit on fodder dragons... but I *did* start doing gem fodder flipping recently so there's that.
Part of the Helping Hands Foundation!
Happy new year from the Netherlands guys
Happy new year from the Netherlands guys
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Do you ever just have this literal story in your head with detailed worldbuilding , fleshed out characters, and a good story then when you want to write it out your brain shuts off and now it’s stuck in your head
Do you ever just have this literal story in your head with detailed worldbuilding , fleshed out characters, and a good story then when you want to write it out your brain shuts off and now it’s stuck in your head
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:27:28" ] Do you ever just have this literal story in your head with detailed worldbuilding , fleshed out characters, and a good story then when you want to write it out your brain shuts off and now it’s stuck in your head [/quote] This is why I still don't have a detailed timeline visible to anyone All others get is my mentions of when stuff happens in my timeline and from there they'll have to piece it together
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:27:28:
This is why I still don't have a detailed timeline visible to anyone
All others get is my mentions of when stuff happens in my timeline and from there they'll have to piece it together
All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,,
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-12-31 15:41:22" ] All my friends get is descriptions of my ocs,,, [/quote] How do I manage more- I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't) And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow"
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-12-31 15:41:22:
How do I manage more-
I have a lot of descriptions made (definitely not all of my OCs have descriptions though, most of them don't)
And I have a lore thread on TCF explaining how things work
But the timeline is just "I mention when what happens and others need to piece it together somehow"