Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Water dom discount
There's a Breed Change: Skydancer and Breed Change: Fae in the treasure mp right now, and I can't find any open water dom shops atm, so I was hoping someone from that flight was around and could quickly buy them for me? One of each!
The total should be 382500t, and I can send it thru PM/2way cr!
There's a Breed Change: Skydancer and Breed Change: Fae in the treasure mp right now, and I can't find any open water dom shops atm, so I was hoping someone from that flight was around and could quickly buy them for me? One of each!
The total should be 382500t, and I can send it thru PM/2way cr!
hello mintis! i too want a water dom shop person LOL but i need three skydancer scrolls
hello mintis! i too want a water dom shop person LOL but i need three skydancer scrolls
GkfDmNh.png
AHAHA hi Pachi!! I guess we're both wandering around waiting for the dom shops to open :P
AHAHA hi Pachi!! I guess we're both wandering around waiting for the dom shops to open :P
I FOUND A PAL ONLINE i asked them for four i'll pa yours to yooouu
I FOUND A PAL ONLINE i asked them for four i'll pa yours to yooouu
GkfDmNh.png
@Mintis I'm in water flight can grab you the two breed changes if you still need the?
340000 for the skydancer and 42500 for the fae

@Pachirisu I can grab them for you as well if still needed
@Mintis I'm in water flight can grab you the two breed changes if you still need the?
340000 for the skydancer and 42500 for the fae

@Pachirisu I can grab them for you as well if still needed
@Altariel i got mintis the SD scroll, but they still need the fae one, though, i got so excited i forgot that one LOL

i need a bunch of other scrolls, but i feel bad if they're not in the MP unless i'm going through an actual shop since it can take a while to get everything (and sometimes it just doesn't happen)
@Altariel i got mintis the SD scroll, but they still need the fae one, though, i got so excited i forgot that one LOL

i need a bunch of other scrolls, but i feel bad if they're not in the MP unless i'm going through an actual shop since it can take a while to get everything (and sometimes it just doesn't happen)
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu I grabbed the fae one for them thanks for letting me know you got the SD's :)

Good luck finding the other ones you need, hopefully the MP is friendly and actually stocks them for you! Happy to help out if I'm online when they're in stock if you can't find an open dom shop
@Pachirisu I grabbed the fae one for them thanks for letting me know you got the SD's :)

Good luck finding the other ones you need, hopefully the MP is friendly and actually stocks them for you! Happy to help out if I'm online when they're in stock if you can't find an open dom shop
@Pachirisu ur a sweetheart thank u!!
@Altariel Tsym! I'll send you a PM with the 42500t for the fae scroll rn (EDIT: just saw the CR, sending it thru there)
@Pachirisu ur a sweetheart thank u!!
@Altariel Tsym! I'll send you a PM with the 42500t for the fae scroll rn (EDIT: just saw the CR, sending it thru there)
@Altariel just looking, if you don't mind nabbing me a modern flair and modern hex, that'd be awesome! 276250t should be the total i think...

@Mintis np! i figured if i was bothering them for me... LOL
@Altariel just looking, if you don't mind nabbing me a modern flair and modern hex, that'd be awesome! 276250t should be the total i think...

@Mintis np! i figured if i was bothering them for me... LOL
GkfDmNh.png