Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FLASH COMMS!! coloured & shaded sketches
1 2 3
@dragonsmythos

slots are full, but i can add you to the pinglist!!

(@koszmarne , @irlaan adding you now <3)
@dragonsmythos

slots are full, but i can add you to the pinglist!!

(@koszmarne , @irlaan adding you now <3)
@dragonsmythos @koszmarne @irlaan

slots are open lads!!
@dragonsmythos @koszmarne @irlaan

slots are open lads!!
Draw me a wher plz!

@S0UNDWAVE
Draw me a wher plz!

@S0UNDWAVE
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
@S0UNDWAVE i'd love a slot, please! i need a bit to pick a dragon :o
@S0UNDWAVE i'd love a slot, please! i need a bit to pick a dragon :o
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@dragonsmythos no probs!! take your time :DDD

@zephyr a wher? is that from dragonriders of pern? if i could have a reference that'd be amazing :>
@dragonsmythos no probs!! take your time :DDD

@zephyr a wher? is that from dragonriders of pern? if i could have a reference that'd be amazing :>
@S0UNDWAVE

Yes! They're just dragons that are shorter, smaller and in some cases uglier, but they don't have to be that way! They have headknobs, two toes, forked tails and smol wings since they're flightless. Like this guy!

I would like this one based off of an indoraptor, so feel free to play with the proportions to get the effect (quills instead of spikes, long claws, general posture being the same). As long as it has the main features, I'm good. As far as the design, if you could play up the gold/red/orange in the design as long as it still looks like an indoraptor, that'd be great. This is going to be a gold wher, so it has to at least look gold haha.

Let me know how much gems to send you. It's been so long since I've done this.
@S0UNDWAVE

Yes! They're just dragons that are shorter, smaller and in some cases uglier, but they don't have to be that way! They have headknobs, two toes, forked tails and smol wings since they're flightless. Like this guy!

I would like this one based off of an indoraptor, so feel free to play with the proportions to get the effect (quills instead of spikes, long claws, general posture being the same). As long as it has the main features, I'm good. As far as the design, if you could play up the gold/red/orange in the design as long as it still looks like an indoraptor, that'd be great. This is going to be a gold wher, so it has to at least look gold haha.

Let me know how much gems to send you. It's been so long since I've done this.
tumblr_mx77e9ATt21rddvmpo3_400.png
I'll also nab one of those slots if I can! I'd love to get something done of This gal here, specifically in her main outfit (X) with the parasol and hat on. I'm happy to discuss details over PM if necessary too.
I'll also nab one of those slots if I can! I'd love to get something done of This gal here, specifically in her main outfit (X) with the parasol and hat on. I'm happy to discuss details over PM if necessary too.
1tA1ULo.png
@S0UNDWAVE

Very interested in a slot! You have mecha listed in your things you will draw, I was wondering if you had any examples?
@S0UNDWAVE

Very interested in a slot! You have mecha listed in your things you will draw, I was wondering if you had any examples?
@S0UNDWAVE are slots still open? i’d love something by you if so!
@S0UNDWAVE are slots still open? i’d love something by you if so!
Looks like I missed the ping, fffs. Could you do so again when you have more slots open? OTL
Looks like I missed the ping, fffs. Could you do so again when you have more slots open? OTL
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
1 2 3