Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | FLASH COMMS!! coloured & shaded sketches
1 2 3
@Morrow not recent ones, sorry- i'm pretty okay at drawing transformies- these two are my most recent (from 4 years ago LOL)

@navrook @irlaan

hey guys!! slots are closed atm; i'll see whether i'd like to continue fr comms after tomorrow, but these may be my last ones for now ;w; i'm always happy to take USD comms off-site though!
@Morrow not recent ones, sorry- i'm pretty okay at drawing transformies- these two are my most recent (from 4 years ago LOL)

@navrook @irlaan

hey guys!! slots are closed atm; i'll see whether i'd like to continue fr comms after tomorrow, but these may be my last ones for now ;w; i'm always happy to take USD comms off-site though!
What a cute Mims! When/if you open again I'd love to commission you for a thing of my own tranformie lad Charm
What a cute Mims! When/if you open again I'd love to commission you for a thing of my own tranformie lad Charm
@Morrow thank you i am a man of taste (<- professional mimi enjoyer)
I LOVE HIM???????? I LOVE HIM I WANT TO SMOOCH HIS FOREHEAD???? WHAT THE HELL??? I LITERALLY YELLED OUT LOUD
@Morrow thank you i am a man of taste (<- professional mimi enjoyer)
I LOVE HIM???????? I LOVE HIM I WANT TO SMOOCH HIS FOREHEAD???? WHAT THE HELL??? I LITERALLY YELLED OUT LOUD
I'm so happy you like him ;u; he is my sweet baby son whom i love dearly
I'm so happy you like him ;u; he is my sweet baby son whom i love dearly
Tysm for waiting! Meant to have this posted yesterday but ended up falling asleep super early :'D Here's the dragon I ended up picking, though! I adore your veil example and would love to grab something for this gal ^^ Dragon: [columns] Outfit: [outfit=2429034] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Outfit (glowing): [outfit=2453871] [/columns] [columns] Scry (regular) [morphology=4046085] [nextcol] [color=transparent]/[/color] [nextcol] Scry (glowing) [morphology=4114950] [/columns] Notes: - Would love if you could include the stars around her horns and the cloth over her head (and maybe some cloth around her neck?) but everything else can be included or excluded as you see fit :) - Would it be possible to get a version with glowing eyes and a version without? I've been on the fence for weeks on if I prefer glowing eyes or not :') If not then just regular eyes is fine! I included both versions for convenience ^^ [item= Skin: buzzing words and flashing] Thank you!!
Tysm for waiting! Meant to have this posted yesterday but ended up falling asleep super early :'D Here's the dragon I ended up picking, though! I adore your veil example and would love to grab something for this gal ^^

Dragon:

Outfit:

radio for my WIFE
/ Outfit (glowing):

radio for my WIFE glowing
Scry (regular)

wife
/ Scry (glowing)

wife

Notes:
- Would love if you could include the stars around her horns and the cloth over her head (and maybe some cloth around her neck?) but everything else can be included or excluded as you see fit :)

- Would it be possible to get a version with glowing eyes and a version without? I've been on the fence for weeks on if I prefer glowing eyes or not :') If not then just regular eyes is fine! I included both versions for convenience ^^

Skin: buzzing words and flashing

Thank you!!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
1 2 3