Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many eggs did you get?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Around about 20! Not sure how many chests I've opened, but I definitely got 9 eggs from 16 chests last night (somehow).
Around about 20! Not sure how many chests I've opened, but I definitely got 9 eggs from 16 chests last night (somehow).
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Got to 100 eggs and then stopped there, to sell them once they go high, The rest were hatched. I think I hatched a lot of good ones!! A majority of the unmatchy ones were exalted
Got to 100 eggs and then stopped there, to sell them once they go high, The rest were hatched. I think I hatched a lot of good ones!! A majority of the unmatchy ones were exalted
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
I got 46 which I am happy with. I only hatched one for the achievement. Going to put the others in my vault and sell them later
I got 46 which I am happy with. I only hatched one for the achievement. Going to put the others in my vault and sell them later
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
I got around 90 ish? Didn’t hit the 100 egg mark cause I got burnt out, but I was close.
I got around 90 ish? Didn’t hit the 100 egg mark cause I got burnt out, but I was close.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
About 33 I think, I hatched a few and just sold 28 of them :)

Edit: Just somehow managed to get 12 more plus an Ice egg this morning <3
About 33 I think, I hatched a few and just sold 28 of them :)

Edit: Just somehow managed to get 12 more plus an Ice egg this morning <3
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
I got over 100. But those I did for an off site trade. Otherwise it was like 80. I used all my gems and bought a bunch of eggs to resell later. Hopefully I don't cave and hatch them!
I got over 100. But those I did for an off site trade. Otherwise it was like 80. I used all my gems and bought a bunch of eggs to resell later. Hopefully I don't cave and hatch them!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
I have reached my goal 50 eggs c: I have hatched one egg when I found an extra one.
I have reached my goal 50 eggs c: I have hatched one egg when I found an extra one.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
i got 78 noc eggs and one ice egg from grinding !
i got 78 noc eggs and one ice egg from grinding !
finch | any/all | fr 3+
277 :'D I think that might be the most I've gotten out of all NotNs.

I plan on opening ALL of them and showing the hatchlings off in my 366 days of Eggs post I made in dragon share(link in sig if you're curious). In past years, I always sold all my eggs later in the year, but I still have funds left over from last year, and I have an adoptable shop that brings in mula, so I honestly don't need to play stonks with noc eggs that much anymore.
277 :'D I think that might be the most I've gotten out of all NotNs.

I plan on opening ALL of them and showing the hatchlings off in my 366 days of Eggs post I made in dragon share(link in sig if you're curious). In past years, I always sold all my eggs later in the year, but I still have funds left over from last year, and I have an adoptable shop that brings in mula, so I honestly don't need to play stonks with noc eggs that much anymore.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
tbh I´m kinda sad because my goal was to get two stacks, but RL stuff happened and I couldn´t fulfill it
tbh I´m kinda sad because my goal was to get two stacks, but RL stuff happened and I couldn´t fulfill it
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13