Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 411 412

Broad type of art you want:
Digital, Traditional, any tbh

More specific type:
Chibi, small, cute, bubbly, furry art

Specifications:
Looking for an artist who does smaller or "chibi" styled art! Looking to order from multiple artists, one or two pieces of 2 Dragon characters of mine, preferably cuddling together or just sitting side by side!

Payment:
Currency or Gems (eggs and strange chests too, if desired)

Keywords:
Chibi furry cute small little dragon dragons couple adorable

Contact Method:
Please send me your examples and if possible, prices, to my messages here on FlightRising!

I might not respond, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen your message! I am looking for multiple artists because I want more cute cuddly stuff of my characters. If I'm interested, I will submit the order to your art shop or straight to your messages, depending what's available for me to use (:
Have at it!

Digital, Traditional, any tbh

More specific type:
Chibi, small, cute, bubbly, furry art

Specifications:
Looking for an artist who does smaller or "chibi" styled art! Looking to order from multiple artists, one or two pieces of 2 Dragon characters of mine, preferably cuddling together or just sitting side by side!

Payment:
Currency or Gems (eggs and strange chests too, if desired)

Keywords:
Chibi furry cute small little dragon dragons couple adorable

Contact Method:
Please send me your examples and if possible, prices, to my messages here on FlightRising!

I might not respond, but that doesn't mean I haven't seen your message! I am looking for multiple artists because I want more cute cuddly stuff of my characters. If I'm interested, I will submit the order to your art shop or straight to your messages, depending what's available for me to use (:
Have at it!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Furry

Specifications:
Looking for art of my sillies (TH linked below). Lola's striped limbs are made of candy cane, and Scraps' white/red arm is folded paper.

Payment:
I can pay Gems, Treasure, or Dragons (anyone in the "Temporary" folder)

Keywords:
Anthro Furry OC

Optional:
https://toyhou.se/24831324.lola OR https://toyhou.se/24883661.scraps
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Furry

Specifications:
Looking for art of my sillies (TH linked below). Lola's striped limbs are made of candy cane, and Scraps' white/red arm is folded paper.

Payment:
I can pay Gems, Treasure, or Dragons (anyone in the "Temporary" folder)

Keywords:
Anthro Furry OC

Optional:
https://toyhou.se/24831324.lola OR https://toyhou.se/24883661.scraps
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any - traditional or digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi/cute doodle - small is good. I prefer to not have massive art in my bio. [b]Specifications:[/b] A small pixie/goblin x mirror hatchling creature. [b]Payment:[/b] treasure or gems, we can discuss this. [b]Optional:[/b] Goofy, silly, cute, adorable, messy.. I just want loads of little doodles of the guy eating berries. Sparkly, whimsy. [center] [img]https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/ACL2v3guCOd42GVcnvmIk0c5Ayz2DPSIxgGiz8Uv6hoLYTEDYN_BQlOode1oDylsqLdBGhslVB9M22rTin1WmwYzvvB9ioYXYXjZtjMtsVjeKI1Alx3XBew0oKM3OUBQKsRPynuO8aUGdXMIvSKnx1O9YRLZWqDnDv0zXBsAYzRsFzTc77gv0aPCC7XGYPhrc0T_QEKo4HYn4PXmt4rkALStuIxQlwTkel7mkYXWCZ8czMyJKFmoGiT3Gu5WkfQOx41YK3t5EM_bk0etDHQX0WMtFLW8I37fqIN6sUpiusSgvuZmS68g44rapGdUV3dgM2sl0VIhlIbzdCRt2ve_r7V2/p.png[/img][/center]
Any - traditional or digital

More specific type:
Chibi/cute doodle - small is good. I prefer to not have massive art in my bio.

Specifications:
A small pixie/goblin x mirror hatchling creature.

Payment:
treasure or gems, we can discuss this.

Optional:
Goofy, silly, cute, adorable, messy.. I just want loads of little doodles of the guy eating berries. Sparkly, whimsy.
p.png
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Broad type of art you want: Any! Everything is welcome

More specific type:
Sketches, headshots, simple ícones, anything like that!

Specifications:
Treating myself with some art for crimas, looking for art of my 2 comfort characters!!, they are both humans and one of them might have a bit of a complex design, im looling to get at least one sketch of each!

Payment:
500k gold and 60 gems

Optional:
Both characters are from already existing medias and not my own ocs!! Some people deslike drawing fanart so im leaving a warning just in case, you wont need to follow anything specific and no need to know about the média they are from too, just vibe <3
Broad type of art you want: Any! Everything is welcome

More specific type:
Sketches, headshots, simple ícones, anything like that!

Specifications:
Treating myself with some art for crimas, looking for art of my 2 comfort characters!!, they are both humans and one of them might have a bit of a complex design, im looling to get at least one sketch of each!

Payment:
500k gold and 60 gems

Optional:
Both characters are from already existing medias and not my own ocs!! Some people deslike drawing fanart so im leaving a warning just in case, you wont need to follow anything specific and no need to know about the média they are from too, just vibe <3
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Single dragon, quad or anthro. [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for some birthday art of my dragon Erza! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57915034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579151/57915034_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I do want it colored, but I'm fine with pretty much anything when it comes to art style, shading, or type(whatever the word for Bust, Half- or Full-body is). I just was a little intimidated of the Art forums and thought I'd try here. There is NO DEADLINE! It is the Holiday Season, so take as much time as you need! [b]Payment:[/b] Max budget of 500 gems per piece. I may accept multiple offers if given. [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon quad anthro ridgeback bust headshot halfbody fullbody digital [b]Optional:[/b] You can PM me here but I'm also on Discord if you prefer that.
Digital

More specific type:
Single dragon, quad or anthro.

Specifications:
I'm looking for some birthday art of my dragon Erza!
57915034_350.png
I do want it colored, but I'm fine with pretty much anything when it comes to art style, shading, or type(whatever the word for Bust, Half- or Full-body is). I just was a little intimidated of the Art forums and thought I'd try here.

There is NO DEADLINE! It is the Holiday Season, so take as much time as you need!

Payment:
Max budget of 500 gems per piece. I may accept multiple offers if given.

Keywords:
dragon quad anthro ridgeback bust headshot halfbody fullbody digital

Optional:
You can PM me here but I'm also on Discord if you prefer that.

z4oynSX.png
Hi! This might be a big ask, but it's my friend's FAVORITE oc's creation-day on the[b] 5th of January.[/b] I'm really not that capable of drawing dragons, unfortunately, but I wanted to give them something since they're obsessed with this OC. [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Any! Chibi, bust, etc. [b]Specifications:[/b] This is a drawing of a Hivewing OC from Wings of Fire. She is so so soooo messed up and traumatized and has an entire gallery of commissions that is constantly growing. This can be a full body, a bust, shaded or unshaded, etc. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to spend upwards of 500k T, depending on shading, fullcolor, etc. we can communicate! [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons , Wings of Fire , treasure , 500kT [b]Optional:[/b] My friend really likes making collages and putting quotes to his OCs, and you can see them, her lore, and a link to this OC's spotify playlist here. THERE ARE SWEARS IN [url=https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1n4dEnS3m-xEoTJhUzXhRdxPljbyYQHGVL8Q1o7tE8KE/edit?usp=sharing][i]THIS SLIDESHOW[/i][/url] Ref of Mayfly, by cowardlyal on discord and roblox[img]https://file.garden/ZYYIgcFgsgr29dEV/mayfly%20ref1.png[/img]
Hi! This might be a big ask, but it's my friend's FAVORITE oc's creation-day on the 5th of January. I'm really not that capable of drawing dragons, unfortunately, but I wanted to give them something since they're obsessed with this OC.

Digital

More specific type:
Any! Chibi, bust, etc.

Specifications:
This is a drawing of a Hivewing OC from Wings of Fire. She is so so soooo messed up and traumatized and has an entire gallery of commissions that is constantly growing. This can be a full body, a bust, shaded or unshaded, etc.

Payment:
I'm willing to spend upwards of 500k T, depending on shading, fullcolor, etc. we can communicate!

Keywords:
Dragons , Wings of Fire , treasure , 500kT

Optional:
My friend really likes making collages and putting quotes to his OCs, and you can see them, her lore, and a link to this OC's spotify playlist here. THERE ARE SWEARS IN THIS SLIDESHOW
Ref of Mayfly, by cowardlyal on discord and robloxmayfly%20ref1.png
Story/lore/bio, just something written (prose)

More specific type:
Looking to buy some short bio/story? Something properly written to show the vibe of my clan, or how it was founded, or maybe a brief daily life scene/paragraph that shows how life is. You know. Just looking to show the Vibes.

Specifications:
It would be cool if the person who did this knew at least some basics of FR lore since Im personally super clueless and I just dont want anything that breaks basic FR lore sjdjfkgl I hope that makes sense.
My clan vibe is just super chill, sort of a found family/refuge that accepts anyone that doesnt actively cause problems to others, and that doesnt ask the dragons to stay in forever. They are free to come and go if needed, as long as theres space to shelter them. I can give more info of specific dragons and such to the person I order from!

Payment:
Treasure and/or gems (or character trade, I am up to trade a character design for it)

Optional:
PLEASE do share your examples and prices in your PM!!
Story/lore/bio, just something written (prose)

More specific type:
Looking to buy some short bio/story? Something properly written to show the vibe of my clan, or how it was founded, or maybe a brief daily life scene/paragraph that shows how life is. You know. Just looking to show the Vibes.

Specifications:
It would be cool if the person who did this knew at least some basics of FR lore since Im personally super clueless and I just dont want anything that breaks basic FR lore sjdjfkgl I hope that makes sense.
My clan vibe is just super chill, sort of a found family/refuge that accepts anyone that doesnt actively cause problems to others, and that doesnt ask the dragons to stay in forever. They are free to come and go if needed, as long as theres space to shelter them. I can give more info of specific dragons and such to the person I order from!

Payment:
Treasure and/or gems (or character trade, I am up to trade a character design for it)

Optional:
PLEASE do share your examples and prices in your PM!!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Digital, colors, higher than average price & quality

More specific type:
Half-bodies or full-bodies, flat colors or better.

Specifications:
It's been several months since I've ordered a Flight Rising commission, and I'm loaded with FR currency that needs to be spent!

I am seeking multiple artworks involving some of my OCs and/or "fanart" of popular creatures from games and stuff. These can be single characters, but I love to see interactions that are either weirdly fun (playing a game with the scary monster) or scary (evoking a sense of real and imminent peril). Characters as follows:

1. A black dragon, K.D. (My OC) - References here

2. A dragon-insect creature, Dracobug (My OC) - References here

3. An evil mastermind gryphon, Phantom (My OC) - References here

4. The following behemoths from the video game Dauntless: Gnasher, Shrike, Embermane, Pangar, Malkarion, Riftstalker, Shrowd, Thrax - References here

5. Gnaw from the video game Awesomenauts (reference), and Kog'Maw from the video game League of Legends (reference).

6. Giant arthropods (insects, spiders, scorpions, centipedes) in general.

7. Here are some more commission examples to give you an idea of what I like

Given the large list, I'd like to know which characters you are interested in and if you have a preference for "weirdly fun" or "imminent peril" interactions, and then I can more easily provide ideas from there. I am very open to experimentation and artistic freedom right now.

Payment:
Treasure and Gems only. I'm generally looking to pay 2,000-10,000 gems for a single artwork, but everything will be considered.

Keywords:
Dragons, Insects, Monsters, Creatures
Digital, colors, higher than average price & quality

More specific type:
Half-bodies or full-bodies, flat colors or better.

Specifications:
It's been several months since I've ordered a Flight Rising commission, and I'm loaded with FR currency that needs to be spent!

I am seeking multiple artworks involving some of my OCs and/or "fanart" of popular creatures from games and stuff. These can be single characters, but I love to see interactions that are either weirdly fun (playing a game with the scary monster) or scary (evoking a sense of real and imminent peril). Characters as follows:

1. A black dragon, K.D. (My OC) - References here

2. A dragon-insect creature, Dracobug (My OC) - References here

3. An evil mastermind gryphon, Phantom (My OC) - References here

4. The following behemoths from the video game Dauntless: Gnasher, Shrike, Embermane, Pangar, Malkarion, Riftstalker, Shrowd, Thrax - References here

5. Gnaw from the video game Awesomenauts (reference), and Kog'Maw from the video game League of Legends (reference).

6. Giant arthropods (insects, spiders, scorpions, centipedes) in general.

7. Here are some more commission examples to give you an idea of what I like

Given the large list, I'd like to know which characters you are interested in and if you have a preference for "weirdly fun" or "imminent peril" interactions, and then I can more easily provide ideas from there. I am very open to experimentation and artistic freedom right now.

Payment:
Treasure and Gems only. I'm generally looking to pay 2,000-10,000 gems for a single artwork, but everything will be considered.

Keywords:
Dragons, Insects, Monsters, Creatures
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
Any but digital preferred

More specific type:
Chibis/pagedolls, waist-ups and full bodies

Specifications:
Looking to commission art of a World of Warcraft OC. The race is a Sethrak, so a sort of humanoid snake! If you're comfortable drawing Auraboas you're who I'm looking for, as she has snake features and feathers too. Mostly looking for smaller things right now like chibis and sketches.

Payment:
Gems or USD

Keywords:
Reptile, anthro, furry, snake, sethrak, warcraft
Any but digital preferred

More specific type:
Chibis/pagedolls, waist-ups and full bodies

Specifications:
Looking to commission art of a World of Warcraft OC. The race is a Sethrak, so a sort of humanoid snake! If you're comfortable drawing Auraboas you're who I'm looking for, as she has snake features and feathers too. Mostly looking for smaller things right now like chibis and sketches.

Payment:
Gems or USD

Keywords:
Reptile, anthro, furry, snake, sethrak, warcraft
status: Open - feel free to PM! [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Humanoid, dragon, design [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of human OC >> cloth design for OC >>> dragon [b]Payment:[/b] some items, UMAs, G1s >> gem (Since there aren't many) [b]Keywords:[/b] Design , Humanoid, dragon [b]Optional:[/b] [emoji=cat 3 size=1]

Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Humanoid, dragon, design

Specifications:
Looking for art of human OC >> cloth design for OC >>> dragon

Payment: some items, UMAs, G1s >> gem (Since there aren't many)

Keywords:
Design , Humanoid, dragon

Optional:
84c6d571a4413512dbe201b486511bb547d7d31a.png | FR + ??
| G1 Cleanout
| UMA for sale
| Adopt shop
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 411 412