Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 654
@kiwis bamboo falls is still pretty high up there, statistically
@kiwis bamboo falls is still pretty high up there, statistically
74451890_ueUTRQhUGSNbh1v.gif ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
JvUa9ma.png
RI1dQsH.png

z3FSuck.png
@fangoftofu thank you for this!!
@fangoftofu thank you for this!!

BT1N47G.png
UIuKM01.png
J7D1quC.png
LksiQRL.png

MUYNhfy.png
asSdZDf.png
kCHWEjf.png
Happy Night of the Nocturne![emoji=nocturne star size=1]
Happy Night of the Nocturne!
NN9NPXA.pnghh5n4WA.pngAaYNmEX.pngHhpzPA3.pngV9BoEMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Event question- do normal items drop during the event a lot less or is it mainly just event monsters and event items?
I'm trying to do some grinding for my hibernation den but I'm not getting a lot of normal drops, just mainly event drops.
I want to know so if that's the case I can just focus on event grinding instead of making it a side thing.
Event question- do normal items drop during the event a lot less or is it mainly just event monsters and event items?
I'm trying to do some grinding for my hibernation den but I'm not getting a lot of normal drops, just mainly event drops.
I want to know so if that's the case I can just focus on event grinding instead of making it a side thing.
Please check out my hatchery! I'm selling a lot of dragons for cheap!
1z6bya.jpg
You do get both, however you do not get normal drops from the event monsters, and you get some event drops from the normal monsters.
You should focus on event grind though, my experience with this even has had more event monsters than Normal venue monsters, and has made normal grinding unfulfilling.
You do get both, however you do not get normal drops from the event monsters, and you get some event drops from the normal monsters.
You should focus on event grind though, my experience with this even has had more event monsters than Normal venue monsters, and has made normal grinding unfulfilling.
Asexual/Agender/Aromantic
Any pronouns, especially if it's funny
[quote name="acnologiafire" date="2023-12-20 17:01:56" ] You do get both, however you do not get normal drops from the event monsters, and you get some event drops from the normal monsters. You should focus on event grind though, my experience with this even has had more event monsters than Normal venue monsters, and has made normal grinding unfulfilling. [/quote] Thank you! I'll do event grinding then and work on gathering up muns for future projects. Thanks for the help!
acnologiafire wrote on 2023-12-20 17:01:56:

Thank you! I'll do event grinding then and work on gathering up muns for future projects. Thanks for the help!
Please check out my hatchery! I'm selling a lot of dragons for cheap!
1z6bya.jpg
No Problem! have fun!
No Problem! have fun!
Asexual/Agender/Aromantic
Any pronouns, especially if it's funny
Bless this guide fr
Bless this guide fr
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
thank you for this!
thank you for this!
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
\o/ almost time for some ice, ice, baby <3