Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else feeling NoTN burnout?
1 2 3 4 5
Nope, but I started grinding two days ago. Getting 6kg is definitely worth it.
Nope, but I started grinding two days ago. Getting 6kg is definitely worth it.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
nope, but I also haven't got as many eggs as last year :(

basically all I've been doing is nests, gathering, and then bonding with all of my familiars. which overall only takes like 25 minutes, whereas my usual tasks take like 15 (including glimmer and gloom which I've been skipping for notn), so not much more time than usual. I'll try grinding tomorrow though because if I don't get as many eggs as last year (40) I will be very disappointed
nope, but I also haven't got as many eggs as last year :(

basically all I've been doing is nests, gathering, and then bonding with all of my familiars. which overall only takes like 25 minutes, whereas my usual tasks take like 15 (including glimmer and gloom which I've been skipping for notn), so not much more time than usual. I'll try grinding tomorrow though because if I don't get as many eggs as last year (40) I will be very disappointed
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
A little perhaps? But for me the chest rate has been low the last few days, which has impacted my motivation xD

I spent an hour in Coli last night, for a grand total of 3 chests :') - add in that i've not gotten any from familiar bonding the last few days and yeah.... starting to question why i'm bothering D: (I don't bond with all my familiars but the ones I have active; which is about 40? so still fairly poor luck to not get any from these)

I have a stash of eggs at least saved up and have hatched a couple, so i'm already happy with my haul this year thankfully ^^
A little perhaps? But for me the chest rate has been low the last few days, which has impacted my motivation xD

I spent an hour in Coli last night, for a grand total of 3 chests :') - add in that i've not gotten any from familiar bonding the last few days and yeah.... starting to question why i'm bothering D: (I don't bond with all my familiars but the ones I have active; which is about 40? so still fairly poor luck to not get any from these)

I have a stash of eggs at least saved up and have hatched a couple, so i'm already happy with my haul this year thankfully ^^
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
the drop rate for eggs is definitely kicking me in the shin right now :/ i've opened around ~150 chests and i've only gotten 4 eggs, at most? and those are what i look forward to the most during NotN
the drop rate for eggs is definitely kicking me in the shin right now :/ i've opened around ~150 chests and i've only gotten 4 eggs, at most? and those are what i look forward to the most during NotN
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Very much :( I think I am just so tired of the old loot, I feel like there isn’t anything special about it because there is just SO MUCH. And drop rate on eggs seems really low this year, last year it was about 10%.
Guess I’m just bored of getting the same familiars over and over again, and grinding is more annoying because it doesn’t feel that rewarding :/
Very much :( I think I am just so tired of the old loot, I feel like there isn’t anything special about it because there is just SO MUCH. And drop rate on eggs seems really low this year, last year it was about 10%.
Guess I’m just bored of getting the same familiars over and over again, and grinding is more annoying because it doesn’t feel that rewarding :/
E5NiyJY.png
me too. not only did i hatch almost all of the first eggs i got for some bizarre reason (???), but now i'm too burnt out to do my fairgrounds grinding and i'm falling behind on currency. i'm just going to finish up and then prolly take a hiatus.
me too. not only did i hatch almost all of the first eggs i got for some bizarre reason (???), but now i'm too burnt out to do my fairgrounds grinding and i'm falling behind on currency. i'm just going to finish up and then prolly take a hiatus.
a little bit, i feel less motivated today due to irl stresses & the drudgery of coli grinding. but i took a break from coli grinding to scry, put some G1s on the AH, and last night i opened my first 1k chests (only got 69 eggs, but i got a few new fams to bond with for more chests!).
a little bit, i feel less motivated today due to irl stresses & the drudgery of coli grinding. but i took a break from coli grinding to scry, put some G1s on the AH, and last night i opened my first 1k chests (only got 69 eggs, but i got a few new fams to bond with for more chests!).
UBaiWUV.png
Pgv53XB.png
cFHVk5Q.png
HugYtfH.png
×××× sushi ghoul - they/them - i identify as tired ××××
gem sales thread | sushi's ghouls - hatchery
semi-hiatus
lair revamp sales thread (upcoming)
mlHpBMC.png
ZwbGqUa.png
omKpPgG.png
qeWy3Ik.png
I haven't yet, but I just started a few days ago like some other people. I never really know how people actually profit off of NOTN because I've been grinding for this entire time and only got like 2 eggs, lol.

I honestly think I get more from selling the mob loot than the event itself.
I haven't yet, but I just started a few days ago like some other people. I never really know how people actually profit off of NOTN because I've been grinding for this entire time and only got like 2 eggs, lol.

I honestly think I get more from selling the mob loot than the event itself.
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

Ugh yes. I'm thankful for the project funds and pretty g1s, but my hands are tired and I'm ready to go back to just playing leisurely.
Ugh yes. I'm thankful for the project funds and pretty g1s, but my hands are tired and I'm ready to go back to just playing leisurely.
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
A little bit, but it's mostly from all the math...
A little bit, but it's mostly from all the math...
1 2 3 4 5