Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best way to get food?
Oh man! There are so many new dragons! I left around the time Veilspuns were popular. So cool to see so many new ones!

That being said what was/is the best way to get food? I have literally nothing and I want my dragons to be well fed.

It's great to be back!
Oh man! There are so many new dragons! I left around the time Veilspuns were popular. So cool to see so many new ones!

That being said what was/is the best way to get food? I have literally nothing and I want my dragons to be well fed.

It's great to be back!
TaR9k3E.png
CourtneyOlivia
eGiN2Xv.png
She/Her
@CourtneyOlivia

Welcome back to Flight Rising!

After Gathering take your coli team and head to the coliseum. Pick a venue that drops what you're looking for and stay for a while. Most average 2k food points an hour although right now the average is less since the food drops from NotN monsters are useful in getting stuff for the event.

Maki's Festival Guide

NotN Announcement. The bottom of the first post has all the Higgins' Haunted Hollow trades so check you can see what halves of trades you have/need.

Good luck out there!
@CourtneyOlivia

Welcome back to Flight Rising!

After Gathering take your coli team and head to the coliseum. Pick a venue that drops what you're looking for and stay for a while. Most average 2k food points an hour although right now the average is less since the food drops from NotN monsters are useful in getting stuff for the event.

Maki's Festival Guide

NotN Announcement. The bottom of the first post has all the Higgins' Haunted Hollow trades so check you can see what halves of trades you have/need.

Good luck out there!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I totally forgot about gathering. It's been so long. Haha!
@Nightwind

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I totally forgot about gathering. It's been so long. Haha!
TaR9k3E.png
CourtneyOlivia
eGiN2Xv.png
She/Her