Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Back after almost half a decade~
Hello, old friends!

It's been...a long time since I've been on FR. And oh my goodness, there are so many new species! And I bet there are a ton of new genes too... Geez, I have so much to catch up on! Where should I start?!
Hello, old friends!

It's been...a long time since I've been on FR. And oh my goodness, there are so many new species! And I bet there are a ton of new genes too... Geez, I have so much to catch up on! Where should I start?!
@WhoDoVoodoo

Welcome back! If you don't have a good coli team / mire flyer I would definitely start there so you can start making some sweet dragon $$$
@WhoDoVoodoo

Welcome back! If you don't have a good coli team / mire flyer I would definitely start there so you can start making some sweet dragon $$$
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@Mangoeclipse Ah thank you for the warm welcome! I barely remember how to coli, much less who my coli team was... maybe I'll just start from scratch. That actually sounds kind of fun, now that I think about it! I'm sure there are better/more thorough guides now, too. Ah, it's lovely to be back~
@Mangoeclipse Ah thank you for the warm welcome! I barely remember how to coli, much less who my coli team was... maybe I'll just start from scratch. That actually sounds kind of fun, now that I think about it! I'm sure there are better/more thorough guides now, too. Ah, it's lovely to be back~
Gather items and bond with your familiars, get some of that moola and make sure to sell whatever nocturne egg you get for 190kt+ on the Auction House for fast buukuu bucks
Gather items and bond with your familiars, get some of that moola and make sure to sell whatever nocturne egg you get for 190kt+ on the Auction House for fast buukuu bucks
OH FAMILIAR BONDING I forgot all about that! Thank you for reminding me!
OH FAMILIAR BONDING I forgot all about that! Thank you for reminding me!
@WhoDoVoodoo

I think this would be of interest to you.

And welcome back!
@WhoDoVoodoo

I think this would be of interest to you.

And welcome back!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
you remind me of someone, someone with the power...
anyways it's NOTN right now! it ends on the 31st. ALL site activities award items and chests now, not just coli and gathering, and you can find all the old swipp trades in the grand exchange.
you remind me of someone, someone with the power...
anyways it's NOTN right now! it ends on the 31st. ALL site activities award items and chests now, not just coli and gathering, and you can find all the old swipp trades in the grand exchange.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
@Wisdum Oh that's INSANELY helpful. Thank you so much!

@corndog HAHAH yeah actually my partner pointed that out before I even remembered. I told them I was logging back in and they said, "During the Emotionally Exhausting NotN?" XD
@Wisdum Oh that's INSANELY helpful. Thank you so much!

@corndog HAHAH yeah actually my partner pointed that out before I even remembered. I told them I was logging back in and they said, "During the Emotionally Exhausting NotN?" XD
@WhoDoVoodoo Check out the achievements tab! You likely have a lot of free gems awaiting you over there
@WhoDoVoodoo Check out the achievements tab! You likely have a lot of free gems awaiting you over there
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Funny thing that has happened in the meantime. You remember the BEARS? Second year holiday bears and their fake counterparts, that people got so fed up that they became perishable. Well, they have worth now and are highly sought after.
Funny thing that has happened in the meantime. You remember the BEARS? Second year holiday bears and their fake counterparts, that people got so fed up that they became perishable. Well, they have worth now and are highly sought after.
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png