Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1009 1010
@drpepsicola49 Done. You're welcome!
@drpepsicola49 Done. You're welcome!
Can I get added to the Pinglist for the Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct? Many thanks!
Can I get added to the Pinglist for the Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct? Many thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@Yidhra Done. You're welcome!
@Yidhra Done. You're welcome!
may i be added to the aberration tertiary gene: polypore list? ty ^^
may i be added to the aberration tertiary gene: polypore list? ty ^^
Tales of Terror GUU0ob7.png
O5j5SzM.png
J7D1quC.png
UawspVz.png
VgR98md.png
@sulliedhalcyon Done. You're welcome!
@sulliedhalcyon Done. You're welcome!
Can I be added to the hazel harvest celebration and black tulip flowerfall lists? Thanks!

Edit: just got the hazel harvest, please just add me to black tulip flowerfall! Thanks!
Can I be added to the hazel harvest celebration and black tulip flowerfall lists? Thanks!

Edit: just got the hazel harvest, please just add me to black tulip flowerfall! Thanks!
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Can I be added for gold ore, gold decorative chests, and broken penny jar please?
Can I be added for gold ore, gold decorative chests, and broken penny jar please?
r5CjlMV.gif
@LeCheval Done. You're welcome!

@articsocean The penny jar trade has two pinglists—one for trades by only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?
@LeCheval Done. You're welcome!

@articsocean The penny jar trade has two pinglists—one for trades by only Swipp (for those wanting treasure) and one for all trades (for those working on achievements). Which do you want to be on?
Could I be removed from the hazel harvest celebration pinglist please? Finally got the achievement!
Could I be removed from the hazel harvest celebration pinglist please? Finally got the achievement!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@Gadriel Congrats! Thanks for posting the pings!
@Gadriel Congrats! Thanks for posting the pings!
1 2 ... 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1009 1010