Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else feeling NoTN burnout?
1 2 3 4 5
I honestly don't even bond with all my familiars, and I only have a few hundred- I can totally see how that would burn you out. I think it's probably from all the reloads against the comparatively-little obvious payout in comparison to Coli, where a bunch of different stuff is being gained (if you're leveling you get XP, you also get normal drops AND NotN drops). Ooh, and just the amount of motion that's required - with Coli it's like "aeaeaeae *click* aeaeaeae *click*" there's a lot less moving things around, unlike how much you need to move for familiar bonding. *yeets [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74201977]Myrtle[/url] at Blooming Grove* [img]https://y.yarn.co/fbf5b4d5-e192-4317-b2db-c037027cb520_text.gif[/img]
I honestly don't even bond with all my familiars, and I only have a few hundred- I can totally see how that would burn you out. I think it's probably from all the reloads against the comparatively-little obvious payout in comparison to Coli, where a bunch of different stuff is being gained (if you're leveling you get XP, you also get normal drops AND NotN drops).
Ooh, and just the amount of motion that's required - with Coli it's like "aeaeaeae *click* aeaeaeae *click*" there's a lot less moving things around, unlike how much you need to move for familiar bonding.

*yeets Myrtle at Blooming Grove*
fbf5b4d5-e192-4317-b2db-c037027cb520_text.gif
3CzU47G.png
I went HARD for the first three days and now I'm tired. But at least I got about the same amount of loot as last year! But instead of apparel overload I've been basically getting only fams.
I went HARD for the first three days and now I'm tired. But at least I got about the same amount of loot as last year! But instead of apparel overload I've been basically getting only fams.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I've been giving myself a one hour rule. I'll coli for an hour while either listening to a podcast, watching a video/movie, or whatever else, and no matter what, I'll make myself take at least a 15 minute break every hour (I'll try to stand up and stretch, walk around a bit, but I'll at least get off coli for a little bit to do something else on the site, like browse the forums, then I'll go back to coli for another hour). It personally has helped me not burn out as bad as last year (in which I would coli for like hours and hours straight without any real breaks and I ended up not really touching the site for half the festival due to how burnt out I made myself).
I've been giving myself a one hour rule. I'll coli for an hour while either listening to a podcast, watching a video/movie, or whatever else, and no matter what, I'll make myself take at least a 15 minute break every hour (I'll try to stand up and stretch, walk around a bit, but I'll at least get off coli for a little bit to do something else on the site, like browse the forums, then I'll go back to coli for another hour). It personally has helped me not burn out as bad as last year (in which I would coli for like hours and hours straight without any real breaks and I ended up not really touching the site for half the festival due to how burnt out I made myself).
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
I've been taking it pretty easy. So far so good. Just a bit here, a bit there. Buying chests, selling the eggs lol
I've been taking it pretty easy. So far so good. Just a bit here, a bit there. Buying chests, selling the eggs lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
notn is the only time of year i really get up off my butt and make stonks but i feel it, op. i love the cursed furniture holiday but the exhaustion of adult life do be hitting hard this year
notn is the only time of year i really get up off my butt and make stonks but i feel it, op. i love the cursed furniture holiday but the exhaustion of adult life do be hitting hard this year
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Yup, but I'm doing it for the money lol. 26kg made so far.
Yup, but I'm doing it for the money lol. 26kg made so far.
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I am quite tired. I have so many eggs, but the feeling of needing to grind hasn't gone away. I might sell the eggs off soon, even if they aren't at the best price atm. I just want a little break from grinding, I wanna relax and not feel like I'm losing money.

I went from pure grinding to exalting fodder because I need as much cash as I can get. I have many coli teams lined up for next year and I wanna get as many done as soon as possible. Not too much pressure, but a little bit.

Still some while before the event ends and I just. Want to get as much in as I can. Then I can relax, mess around with art, do non-FR stuff more. I've been at it.
I am quite tired. I have so many eggs, but the feeling of needing to grind hasn't gone away. I might sell the eggs off soon, even if they aren't at the best price atm. I just want a little break from grinding, I wanna relax and not feel like I'm losing money.

I went from pure grinding to exalting fodder because I need as much cash as I can get. I have many coli teams lined up for next year and I wanna get as many done as soon as possible. Not too much pressure, but a little bit.

Still some while before the event ends and I just. Want to get as much in as I can. Then I can relax, mess around with art, do non-FR stuff more. I've been at it.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
i bonded with all my fams once. never again
i bonded with all my fams once. never again
Yeah, kinda; I got a sudden burst of motivation at the start because it was leading me to be blazing through leveling my coli team (I was at level 10-11 at the start, now I'm at level 21 after finally getting enough treasure to eliminate up and re-stat them all) and I hit the most treasure I've ever had all at once (a couple thousand over 1 mil) but now I'm kinda slowing down with it
Yeah, kinda; I got a sudden burst of motivation at the start because it was leading me to be blazing through leveling my coli team (I was at level 10-11 at the start, now I'm at level 21 after finally getting enough treasure to eliminate up and re-stat them all) and I hit the most treasure I've ever had all at once (a couple thousand over 1 mil) but now I'm kinda slowing down with it
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
Definitely feel the burn out. I went crazy on the first week doing art for fodder (which also helped me get a ton of chests) while also grinding coli. Now that we’re in the second week I’ve slowed down and done less cause it got overwhelming.
Definitely feel the burn out. I went crazy on the first week doing art for fodder (which also helped me get a ton of chests) while also grinding coli. Now that we’re in the second week I’ve slowed down and done less cause it got overwhelming.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 3 4 5