Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bonusducks' Busts (T/G - open)
[font=Copperplate][i][size=5]Welcome to Bonusduck's Busts, allow me give you the rundown, Friend! [/size][size=4] Some of you may recognize me from my old shop.. if you do, hello there! [center][emoji=star size=1]____________________________________________________________[emoji=star size=1][/center] [font=Herculanum][i][size=5][u]What i offer[/u]? [/size][size=3] - [emoji=star size=1] Flight Rising Dragons! - Busts! Anything from the chest up generally- though i may skirt closer to the neck at times. - Colors? Any color! I do my best to stay close to Site Dragon Color, though the result may be off for shading and certain lighting. - What dragons? Any! Keep in mind that i have less practice with the newer breeds, so they may not quite read right in the finished product. - I do not charge extra for unique eye types, and i will draw any eye type! [font=Herculanum][i][size=5][u]Now! Keep in mind[/u]...[/size] [size=3]- I prefer payment to be sent upfront, through a crossroad or dm! - There are certain genes i cannot do. I reserve the right to deny a commission if the colors/genes of a dragon are harmful to my vision. Here are some of the aforementioned genes: [LIST] [*] [font=Herculanum][i]Crystal/Facet [*] [font=Herculanum][i]Lionfish/Noxtide [*] [font=Herculanum][i]Vipera/Hypnotic [*] [font=Herculanum][i]Poison/Toxin [*] [font=Herculanum][i]Mosiac/Breakup [/LIST] [font=Herculanum][i]I cannot possibly list every combination, but odds are that if a gene resembled one of these in busy-ness, i can't draw it. [center][emoji=star size=1]____________________________________________________________[emoji=star size=1][/center] [font=Herculanum][i][size=5][u]Commission Types[/u]![/size][size=3] I offer three models of artwork! - Lineart! - Flat color! - Shaded! [size=4][b]Lineart is worth 150G/150kT at base price[/b] [b]Flat color is worth 250G/250kT at base price[/b] [b]Shaded is worth 300G/300kT at base price[/b][/size][size=3] Small unintrusive apparel like earrings, feathers, glasses, antlers, and necklaces add 10G/kT to your order. I cannot draw large obscuring pieces of apparel like woodmasks, hats, and cowls. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0eb98223758ca865f61694d87ef10f33/b53898ec3c34599d-97/s2048x3072/b2b637b61cdeebe838fa49553e10c576ea086424.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26721759][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1071727938074050590/1153772615610138685/Untitled290_20230919141923.png[/img] [/url] [center][emoji=star size=1]____________________________________________________________[emoji=star size=1][/center] [quote]Comm Template! Username: Dragon: Commtype: Apparel: (list what you want included) Expression: (optional) Payment: Note: (You can add info here, like scars, different eye colors, mane styles, extra features, that sort of thing!)[/quote] [pinglist=3803]
Welcome to Bonusduck's Busts, allow me give you the rundown, Friend!

Some of you may recognize me from my old shop.. if you do, hello there!

What i offer?

- Flight Rising Dragons!

- Busts! Anything from the chest up generally- though i may skirt closer to the neck at times.

- Colors? Any color! I do my best to stay close to Site Dragon Color, though the result may be off for shading and certain lighting.

- What dragons? Any! Keep in mind that i have less practice with the newer breeds, so they may not quite read right in the finished product.

- I do not charge extra for unique eye types, and i will draw any eye type!

Now! Keep in mind...

- I prefer payment to be sent upfront, through a crossroad or dm!

- There are certain genes i cannot do. I reserve the right to deny a commission if the colors/genes of a dragon are harmful to my vision.

Here are some of the aforementioned genes:

• Crystal/Facet
  • Lionfish/Noxtide
  • Vipera/Hypnotic
  • Poison/Toxin
  • Mosiac/Breakup

I cannot possibly list every combination, but odds are that if a gene resembled one of these in busy-ness, i can't draw it.

Commission Types!

I offer three models of artwork!

- Lineart!
- Flat color!
- Shaded!

Lineart is worth 150G/150kT at base price
Flat color is worth 250G/250kT at base price
Shaded is worth 300G/300kT at base price

Small unintrusive apparel like earrings, feathers, glasses, antlers, and necklaces add 10G/kT to your order.
I cannot draw large obscuring pieces of apparel like woodmasks, hats, and cowls.

b2b637b61cdeebe838fa49553e10c576ea086424.png

Untitled290_20230919141923.png

Quote:
Comm Template!

Username:
Dragon:

Commtype:
Apparel: (list what you want included)
Expression: (optional)

Payment:
Note: (You can add info here, like scars, different eye colors, mane styles, extra features, that sort of thing!)

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[center][font=Herculanum][i][size=5][emoji=star size=1] SLOTS [emoji=star size=1][/size] 1/4 [LIST=1] [*] [s]Vaporizedbread[/s] paid [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
SLOTS

1/4
  1. Vaporizedbread paid
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

Hi, are you still open? I'd love to get a bust :>
Hi, are you still open? I'd love to get a bust :>
4rzUPRI.png
@Vaporizedbread Hi! I absolutely am still open :)
@Vaporizedbread Hi! I absolutely am still open :)
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

Username: Vaporizedbread Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63014664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/630147/63014664_350.png[/img][/url] Commtype: shaded! Apparel: veteran's eye scar, onyx seraph headpiece. Expression: probably neutral?? Payment: gems Note: could you exaggerate her face scars a little, like in [url=https://i.imgur.com/8mxuPYD.png]this picture[/url]?
Username: Vaporizedbread
Dragon: 63014664_350.png

Commtype: shaded!
Apparel: veteran's eye scar, onyx seraph headpiece.
Expression: probably neutral??

Payment: gems
Note: could you exaggerate her face scars a little, like in this picture?
4rzUPRI.png
@Vaporizedbread Apologies for the wait, you know how holidays are. I can for sure do that for ya!

That'll be 320 gems, i should have it done by the end of the day :)
@Vaporizedbread Apologies for the wait, you know how holidays are. I can for sure do that for ya!

That'll be 320 gems, i should have it done by the end of the day :)
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

No worries lol, it's a busy time for everyone. Sending a CR over right now!
No worries lol, it's a busy time for everyone. Sending a CR over right now!
4rzUPRI.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/3d39aa3abdafbadb503d3bcf93490e8f/67300f08a15dff86-22/s1280x1920/634d91fa76b84870eebb6f261691e44add0a614c.png[/img] @Vaporizedbread Thank you very much! Here's Ezna for you :) i hope your holiday was pleasant. Apologies for the pinging hahah
634d91fa76b84870eebb6f261691e44add0a614c.png

@Vaporizedbread Thank you very much! Here's Ezna for you :) i hope your holiday was pleasant. Apologies for the pinging hahah
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

@BONUSDUCKS AAAHH TY she looks amazing in your style!!1! And please dw, I love pings :DD
@BONUSDUCKS AAAHH TY she looks amazing in your style!!1! And please dw, I love pings :DD
4rzUPRI.png