Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53
[quote name="SaphirAkainu" date="2023-12-20 21:24:24" ] [quote name="Scaramuccia" date="2023-12-18 10:23:50" ] does anyone else think the droprate of eggs & chests is ABYSMAL compared to prior years? I understand the item pool is expanded every year but I've never had luck quite this bad until now... [/quote] i was feeling the same ! ive farmed 100+ chest and only got 3 eggs... its frustating tbh, i was awating this event but now , my hype has died. I kinda hope they will fix that if the rate really got lowered [/quote] Oh yeah I just opened like, 50 chests. 0 eggs. I've opened probably around 400 total and I barely got ANY eggs whatsoever I don't really have excitement for the event now Grinding for hours Opening a bundle of chests Only to be greeted with... Nothing. Just a few bits of apparel. At most I believe I got around... 10-15 eggs. If the drop rate is 8% I should get about 8 eggs from every 100 chests, right? I should've had 32 chests... 10-15 is VERY far off from 32 And 15 is being very generous. I think I broke 10, but it's hard to say.
SaphirAkainu wrote on 2023-12-20 21:24:24:
Scaramuccia wrote on 2023-12-18 10:23:50:
does anyone else think the droprate of eggs & chests is ABYSMAL compared to prior years? I understand the item pool is expanded every year but I've never had luck quite this bad until now...

i was feeling the same ! ive farmed 100+ chest and only got 3 eggs... its frustating tbh, i was awating this event but now , my hype has died. I kinda hope they will fix that if the rate really got lowered

Oh yeah
I just opened like, 50 chests.
0 eggs.
I've opened probably around 400 total and I barely got ANY eggs whatsoever
I don't really have excitement for the event now
Grinding for hours
Opening a bundle of chests
Only to be greeted with... Nothing.
Just a few bits of apparel.

At most I believe I got around... 10-15 eggs.
If the drop rate is 8% I should get about 8 eggs from every 100 chests, right?
I should've had 32 chests...
10-15 is VERY far off from 32
And 15 is being very generous.
I think I broke 10, but it's hard to say.
I know I've opened a lot of chests. I don't know how many exactly but I've gotten 80 or so eggs in the last week many of which I sold and gifted. I know people are having bad luck. RNG today has given me only 2 eggs. But that's how it goes. I don't know if the thing got lowered or just rng is hating. I tend to open chests in groups of 5-10 and some rounds I get 0 and some rounds I get 2. It's really just luck of the draw.
I know I've opened a lot of chests. I don't know how many exactly but I've gotten 80 or so eggs in the last week many of which I sold and gifted. I know people are having bad luck. RNG today has given me only 2 eggs. But that's how it goes. I don't know if the thing got lowered or just rng is hating. I tend to open chests in groups of 5-10 and some rounds I get 0 and some rounds I get 2. It's really just luck of the draw.
[center]This is my Higgins first night of the nocturne! so excited [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84209914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/842100/84209914_350.png[/img][/url] I love the new dice familiar and vista! will go perfect with my Roundsey look-a-like[/center]
This is my Higgins first night of the nocturne! so excited
84209914_350.png

I love the new dice familiar and vista! will go perfect with my Roundsey look-a-like
+9 FR
He/Him
Well the RnG gods as far as eggs go I'm doing well but no gene's so far. I'll keep working at it
Well the RnG gods as far as eggs go I'm doing well but no gene's so far. I'll keep working at it
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Pretty good RNG for eggs so far! Not the best, but it feels like they're supposed to be a little rarer than familiars anyway - and item distribution feels SO much better than last year! [emoji=pink star size=1]
Pretty good RNG for eggs so far! Not the best, but it feels like they're supposed to be a little rarer than familiars anyway - and item distribution feels SO much better than last year!
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
this is so fire
this is so fire
Sigh, poor egg haul the entire event. It sucks when you don't have time to grind for hours.
Sigh, poor egg haul the entire event. It sucks when you don't have time to grind for hours.
15583.png
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all!
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to all!
Have to agree to previous statements that the egg rate feels terrible this year.
The past years I always ended up with 4-6 eggs without grinding anything too much and this year I havent seen a single one. Feels daunting to say at least..
Have to agree to previous statements that the egg rate feels terrible this year.
The past years I always ended up with 4-6 eggs without grinding anything too much and this year I havent seen a single one. Feels daunting to say at least..
uZ1qi9R.png
.: We are Open! :.
Get your very own Cookie-Derg.

Nocturnes | Pearlcatchers | Guardians | Snappers | Skydancers | Ridgebacks | Obelisks
I opened 81 chests so far and got 4 eggs.

And I messed up... badly. I spent so much time collecting items to exchange for chests and I already had so many...
... and I accidentally converted all the food items into food points because I forgot they were in the food tab of my hord alongside the regular food. Now I don't have any of them anymore and can't trade for any chests... I feel so stupid.
I opened 81 chests so far and got 4 eggs.

And I messed up... badly. I spent so much time collecting items to exchange for chests and I already had so many...
... and I accidentally converted all the food items into food points because I forgot they were in the food tab of my hord alongside the regular food. Now I don't have any of them anymore and can't trade for any chests... I feel so stupid.
oie-28191318-N9y-Of7-I5.gifoie-28224116-MWz-GZg-OL.gifoie-4151826-Su5-R07uc.gifoie-415468-H5-Tm6q-Ww.gifoie-4153256fk-Hp-QLSc.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53