Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] { The STOGWEN Project v3. }
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22
[quote name="Sonne" date="2023-12-06 02:42:35" ] @ DraconisVorst oh nice! looks like you might be the one to hit gen 30?[/quote] @Sonne Certainly heading there! :)
Sonne wrote on 2023-12-06 02:42:35:
@ DraconisVorst oh nice! looks like you might be the one to hit gen 30?

@Sonne Certainly heading there! :)
sonne2_zps6c17c7d5.png
@Sonne Agni is all decked out and ready to cause some trouble! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91094392][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910944/91094392_350.png[/img][/url]
@Sonne

Agni is all decked out and ready to cause some trouble!

91094392_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
This is really cute! I just got one of the babies, I'll have to find some coatl options to breed them with later ^^
This is really cute! I just got one of the babies, I'll have to find some coatl options to breed them with later ^^
psFdCDk.png
@Bluesette looking very fire-y and cool!

@Bonetta enjoy your new hatchling! With a long cooldown I guess you've got plenty of time to find a nice mate for them :)

@Bluesette looking very fire-y and cool!

@Bonetta enjoy your new hatchling! With a long cooldown I guess you've got plenty of time to find a nice mate for them :)

lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@pinglist-367 happy to announce I hatched two non-tuple (related to Stogwen 9 different ways) Stogwens this morning: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91428050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914281/91428050_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91428049][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914281/91428049_350.png[/img][/url] I've moved them both to my hibernal den to grow up, but this means in January we'll be catching up and getting Stogwens related to the man himself 10 times just like our highest example on the front page, Decio (who is also related 10 times). I'll also breed the parents on these two again next month in case anyone else wants to join me in creating chaos. Anyway, now I've got like 35 days to figure out if any of my Stogwens are compatible so I cen get 10-times related Stogwens. Or higher? I might be able to jump to 11 or 12 times if I've got anything that works. My plan is for one of the hatchlings to make 10x related kids, but then the other one I might try for something more ambitious. So watch this space!
@The Stogwen Project (Updates Pinglist)

happy to announce I hatched two non-tuple (related to Stogwen 9 different ways) Stogwens this morning:

91428050_350.png

91428049_350.png

I've moved them both to my hibernal den to grow up, but this means in January we'll be catching up and getting Stogwens related to the man himself 10 times just like our highest example on the front page, Decio (who is also related 10 times). I'll also breed the parents on these two again next month in case anyone else wants to join me in creating chaos.

Anyway, now I've got like 35 days to figure out if any of my Stogwens are compatible so I cen get 10-times related Stogwens. Or higher? I might be able to jump to 11 or 12 times if I've got anything that works. My plan is for one of the hatchlings to make 10x related kids, but then the other one I might try for something more ambitious.

So watch this space!
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her

Had some inspiration last night for a little challenge I want to do myself in the new year, will probably make a thread in quests/challenges for it (with links back here)

Thinking next time Stogwen is RTB, I keep one of the hatchlings. Then, when that hatchling is RTB, I breed them BUT it has to be a different element. I'll then keep a hatchling from that nest, and when they're RTB another element etc. It'll take over a year because of Coatl cooldowns, but the aim will be that I'll get to generation 12 from scratch with each generation being a different element!

Some rules I'm thinking of using:
- No gene changes for the Stogwen until they've had their first nest and thus got me the dragon for the next generation
- Wind has to be the final element to 'loop back' to Stogwen - since Stogwen was born in Wind Flight
- Going to try and get as many genes involved as I can by getting a variety of Coatl mates to breed with

Wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for the project?

Had some inspiration last night for a little challenge I want to do myself in the new year, will probably make a thread in quests/challenges for it (with links back here)

Thinking next time Stogwen is RTB, I keep one of the hatchlings. Then, when that hatchling is RTB, I breed them BUT it has to be a different element. I'll then keep a hatchling from that nest, and when they're RTB another element etc. It'll take over a year because of Coatl cooldowns, but the aim will be that I'll get to generation 12 from scratch with each generation being a different element!

Some rules I'm thinking of using:
- No gene changes for the Stogwen until they've had their first nest and thus got me the dragon for the next generation
- Wind has to be the final element to 'loop back' to Stogwen - since Stogwen was born in Wind Flight
- Going to try and get as many genes involved as I can by getting a variety of Coatl mates to breed with

Wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for the project?
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
@Sonne hi, I have two coatl kids I just bred from one of my stogwen descendants, and I'd like to have them added to the linage! They're 91476939 (Calpico) and 91476938 (Calpis) if you need to verify.
@Sonne hi, I have two coatl kids I just bred from one of my stogwen descendants, and I'd like to have them added to the linage! They're 91476939 (Calpico) and 91476938 (Calpis) if you need to verify.
k2VzuFv.pngPuVYkR5.pngynsC8gT.pngiwOM9O6.pngPyzT7QY.pngXGtgfcm.png
vJGwSlb.png
Rw7uKRS.png
cutkr0S.png
BAYHRHf.png
gMDuKVs.png
5vnsOgE.png
LGvol4P.png
ydv0bKr.png
VOowzno.png
7jay7Zl.pngpxgKZLB.pngMmr9HrK.pngbzEU9i1.png
vJGwSlb.png
@bluetree hey, I'll add them for you now :) thanks for letting me know!
@bluetree hey, I'll add them for you now :) thanks for letting me know!
lightning_banner.png
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
[quote name="Sonne" date="2023-12-25 04:49:11" ] @/bluetree hey, I'll add them for you now :) thanks for letting me know! [/quote] Thank you!
Sonne wrote on 2023-12-25 04:49:11:
@/bluetree hey, I'll add them for you now :) thanks for letting me know!

Thank you!
k2VzuFv.pngPuVYkR5.pngynsC8gT.pngiwOM9O6.pngPyzT7QY.pngXGtgfcm.png
vJGwSlb.png
Rw7uKRS.png
cutkr0S.png
BAYHRHf.png
gMDuKVs.png
5vnsOgE.png
LGvol4P.png
ydv0bKr.png
VOowzno.png
7jay7Zl.pngpxgKZLB.pngMmr9HrK.pngbzEU9i1.png
vJGwSlb.png
Pretty please help for the clueless!

I have been trying to sort out and update my lineages and I can't recall with Stogwens is Stogwen Gen 0 or Gen 1?

I'm sure I should know this but it's tired and I'm late (right...I'm totally not going to fix that).
Pretty please help for the clueless!

I have been trying to sort out and update my lineages and I can't recall with Stogwens is Stogwen Gen 0 or Gen 1?

I'm sure I should know this but it's tired and I'm late (right...I'm totally not going to fix that).
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22