Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dovalore draws, an art shop!
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 177 178
@Dovalore THE CHOMP, THE STOMP, I LOVE IT!! :screamcry: your work is just so amazing, you're purely and wildly talented! thank you so much, and enjoy your break — and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Dovalore

THE CHOMP, THE STOMP, I LOVE IT!! :screamcry: your work is just so amazing, you're purely and wildly talented! thank you so much, and enjoy your break — and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Vtoy93l.gif

yike
he/him
21+
Ty!!!
Ty!!!
may i be added to your pinglist? <3 nvm i just discovered how the threads work lol. im excited to get more art from you someday!
may i be added to your pinglist? <3 nvm i just discovered how the threads work lol. im excited to get more art from you someday!
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
hii!! i'm back!

@dovalore draws FRC @dovalore draws USD

slots are open
3 for frc, usd unlimited

please check my trello for availability
hii!! i'm back!

@dovalore draws FRC @dovalore draws USD

slots are open
3 for frc, usd unlimited

please check my trello for availability
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
could i nab a frc slot?
could i nab a frc slot?
NY105Sx.gif
@Dovalore May I grab an FRC slot?
@Dovalore May I grab an FRC slot?
Would like to claim a frc slot
Would like to claim a frc slot
9PuoQwk.png
filled this out quicker than i thought lol. sorry for the claim post [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]username[/b]: KoloKitten [emoji=money bag size=1] [b]payment method[/b]: gems [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [b]order type[/b]: signature buddy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b]character(s)[/b]: [url=https://characters.numbersstory.com/chara/fv/ameretatgallery]ame & te[/url]. i'm slightly concerned the design might be too complicated; if so i can select another character! ame (pink flower) is a cheery extrovert; te (orange flower) is a grumpy introvert. ame does most of the talking for them. they're two plants that were exposed to magical radiation, tangled in each other, and mutated into a sapient being over time. below is the most accurate fullbody right now: [img]https://characters.numbersstory.com/img/myart/2023/oct/amenhaur.png[/img] [emoji=silhouette size=1] [b]pose/expression[/b]: i'm picturing basically a catloaf position, maybe with ame (pink)'s head raised and te (orange)'s head lowered. [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]note[/b]: as always, you have final say on exact positioning/simplification! feel free to reduce the number of tails if that's easier, as well. please feel free to make the canvas as long as you need!
filled this out quicker than i thought lol. sorry for the claim post

username: KoloKitten
payment method: gems
order type: signature buddy

character(s):
ame & te. i'm slightly concerned the design might be too complicated; if so i can select another character!

ame (pink flower) is a cheery extrovert; te (orange flower) is a grumpy introvert. ame does most of the talking for them. they're two plants that were exposed to magical radiation, tangled in each other, and mutated into a sapient being over time.

below is the most accurate fullbody right now:

amenhaur.png

pose/expression: i'm picturing basically a catloaf position, maybe with ame (pink)'s head raised and te (orange)'s head lowered.

note: as always, you have final say on exact positioning/simplification! feel free to reduce the number of tails if that's easier, as well. please feel free to make the canvas as long as you need!
NY105Sx.gif
ack too slow. next time. [emoji=eliminate size=1]
ack too slow. next time.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Can I grab a USD slot? At work for another 5 hours or so so want to claim early!
Can I grab a USD slot? At work for another 5 hours or so so want to claim early!
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 177 178