Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Acopytopy You're very welcome !

@Pesky Thank you so much for drawing my guy ! The batter pose is perfect, that poor pearl is about to get freakin destroyed ahah. I love it !

@Eversnow Thanks a lot for the lil' headshot, you nailed the expression :D
@Acopytopy You're very welcome !

@Pesky Thank you so much for drawing my guy ! The batter pose is perfect, that poor pearl is about to get freakin destroyed ahah. I love it !

@Eversnow Thanks a lot for the lil' headshot, you nailed the expression :D
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
[center][b][size=4][emoji=snowflake size=4]MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!![emoji=snowflake size=4] Art: [url=https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery]https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery[/url][/size][/b][/center] All the art is now up at the link above! [b]To find your gift(s), simply enter your name under the recipient filter.[/b] 6 people weren't able to make the deadline, so I will ping the recipients when their art comes through. Every single year I am absolutely floored by the heart and the dedication everyone pours into this event. 106 artists creating *[b]299[/b]* pieces of art for the event. No matter how many times I run this event, I am always surprised by the wonderful way in which you all come together to close off another year! Here's hoping that 2024 will bring even more smiles and happiness to you all [emoji=coatl love size=1] You can join our [url=https://discord.gg/U7FERnQV]event Discord[/url] if you wish to talk about the art and share in our shenanigans >:3 If there are any issues or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me right away! As always, I am honoured that you all put in the time and effort to make this event a smashing success and a huge thank you for making my event a part of your holiday season! <3 @pinglist-6714 @1rebis1 @24Finns @AardCinder @Accelerator @Acopytopy @ALMostADragon @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @BatCrooks @BlackRayser @Boarteeth @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @brieoche @BurittoKimasan @cabbige @Celestriakle @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Commander @cordiformed @CornHusks @CosmicCabin @Crescentstar711 @decomposedcarrot @Deramadus @Dormiebasne @DragonJade @dragonpals @eggdestroyer @Eversnow @Fanartsy @Fateful @FlowerPhoenix @frostybonezz @FumblingNarwhal @FxHell @Goanna @Gubyub @HalfMoons @Hassaleh @HelicoprionTooth @Hiziro @Hocotate @ingolse @kasarian @Koobi @Kriber @Kxida @LemonSoap @lostplanetvoltia @Lunelights @Lupik @lusbiluces @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @NotAtAllNight @Nyctea @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Painterish @Pesky @Petall @pools @Potatoad @PreferablyAlone @ravbitleeks @Reefknot @rinrar @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @Sightlesz @Silksharp @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SleepyLamb @snowy @SongOfAchilles @Sourdeer @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Spuk @Stagraven @SweetToothArt @tapka @texaspooky @ThatFrogDude @thatwhatthing @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tiz @Toji @Valkael @VenomWeaver @Veroxi @Viscere @voidleaf @Waffler @xXPancakexx @Zelotearius
MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Art: https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery

All the art is now up at the link above! To find your gift(s), simply enter your name under the recipient filter. 6 people weren't able to make the deadline, so I will ping the recipients when their art comes through.

Every single year I am absolutely floored by the heart and the dedication everyone pours into this event. 106 artists creating *299* pieces of art for the event. No matter how many times I run this event, I am always surprised by the wonderful way in which you all come together to close off another year! Here's hoping that 2024 will bring even more smiles and happiness to you all

You can join our event Discord if you wish to talk about the art and share in our shenanigans >:3 If there are any issues or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me right away!

As always, I am honoured that you all put in the time and effort to make this event a smashing success and a huge thank you for making my event a part of your holiday season! <3

@FRSSAT 2023
@1rebis1 @24Finns @AardCinder @Accelerator @Acopytopy @ALMostADragon @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @BatCrooks @BlackRayser @Boarteeth @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @brieoche @BurittoKimasan @cabbige @Celestriakle @CHUUNIBYOU @CoffeeCaat @ColonelChicken @Commander @cordiformed @CornHusks @CosmicCabin @Crescentstar711 @decomposedcarrot @Deramadus @Dormiebasne @DragonJade @dragonpals @eggdestroyer @Eversnow @Fanartsy @Fateful @FlowerPhoenix @frostybonezz @FumblingNarwhal @FxHell @Goanna @Gubyub @HalfMoons @Hassaleh @HelicoprionTooth @Hiziro @Hocotate @ingolse @kasarian @Koobi @Kriber @Kxida @LemonSoap @lostplanetvoltia @Lunelights @Lupik @lusbiluces @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @NotAtAllNight @Nyctea @OnyxBat @Orgetzu @Owleics @Painterish @Pesky @Petall @pools @Potatoad @PreferablyAlone @ravbitleeks @Reefknot @rinrar @Rivertyl @Salvation @Sargas @Sightlesz @Silksharp @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SleepyLamb @snowy @SongOfAchilles @Sourdeer @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Spuk @Stagraven @SweetToothArt @tapka @texaspooky @ThatFrogDude @thatwhatthing @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @Tiz @Toji @Valkael @VenomWeaver @Veroxi @Viscere @voidleaf @Waffler @xXPancakexx @Zelotearius
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Eversnow

Aww thank you so much for your adorable drawing of Goanna, I absolutely love it :D
@Eversnow

Aww thank you so much for your adorable drawing of Goanna, I absolutely love it :D
[center]Ok, ok, ok. [i]Breathe Rayser, breathe[/i]. [i]* Inhale *[/i] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/SlOVZMmXpR67K/giphy.gif[/img][/center] @snowy Oh my Flamecaller! Look at him! Look at hiiiiiim!! [emoji=banescale love size=1] The colors, the pose, the background! His teeny tiny pinkie! *implodes* Thank you sososo much, I really love it! If you end up cleaning it, please feel free to ping me! Otherwise do not worry, really. I love it already as it is! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Eversnow Look at my grumpy boy with all his country vibes and autumn colors [emoji=banescale love size=1] You did such an amazing job, I love it! I remember you from previous Santas, thank you soso much for the time you dedicate to each artist every year!
Ok, ok, ok. Breathe Rayser, breathe. * Inhale *

giphy.gif

@snowy
Oh my Flamecaller! Look at him! Look at hiiiiiim!!
The colors, the pose, the background! His teeny tiny pinkie! *implodes*
Thank you sososo much, I really love it! If you end up cleaning it, please feel free to ping me! Otherwise do not worry, really. I love it already as it is!

@Eversnow
Look at my grumpy boy with all his country vibes and autumn colors
You did such an amazing job, I love it! I remember you from previous Santas, thank you soso much for the time you dedicate to each artist every year!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@eversnow THANK YOU for the drawing of my baby shadowsight <333 he looks so so so pretty and adorable and and and <33333
@eversnow THANK YOU for the drawing of my baby shadowsight <333 he looks so so so pretty and adorable and and and <33333
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@Rivertyl AAA thank you so much for the art of Eudaimonia! They look amazing, and I love that background so much its so pretty augh <3

@Eversnow It's Void!!! Thank you so much for the art, he looks amazing and also very cute :D (and I agree with you, wasp and bee are 10/10 genes but I cannot draw them)

Also thank you to the anonymous artist, Runekeeper looks so good and I love her so much :D
@Rivertyl AAA thank you so much for the art of Eudaimonia! They look amazing, and I love that background so much its so pretty augh <3

@Eversnow It's Void!!! Thank you so much for the art, he looks amazing and also very cute :D (and I agree with you, wasp and bee are 10/10 genes but I cannot draw them)

Also thank you to the anonymous artist, Runekeeper looks so good and I love her so much :D
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@eversnow Thank you so much for drawing my little possum sona! He looks so cute in your style

And also thank you to the anonymous artist for drawing my babies, Cosmic and Tiramisu. They look so good in your style!
@eversnow Thank you so much for drawing my little possum sona! He looks so cute in your style

And also thank you to the anonymous artist for drawing my babies, Cosmic and Tiramisu. They look so good in your style!
@Eversnow - AAAAAAA you drew my sephiroth again :D thank you so much!! hehehe. the details are beautiful <3

@Thewarywatcher13 - WHAT!!!!! your art of my sotha sil!!!!!! the atmosphere! the lighting! the detail! thank you so much!!!! :D this is going on his page <3 thank you for this amazing art!! and yes, his clockwork city is under mournhold, so still in morrowind (?) we do get to visit it in the morrowind DLC!! :3 i'm excited to see the process for your art <3

@24Finns - oh my goodness your skills!!! such a beautiful watercolor C: and it's him, the hat guy my beloved!!! <3<3 thank you so much!

@Hexlash - thank you so much for another wonderful year!!! please let me know if you need any backup art ?idk how that works but i did check the box for backup santa i believe. and hopefully i can squeak out more art NEXT year ahaha ;3<3 thanks again!!!
@Eversnow - AAAAAAA you drew my sephiroth again :D thank you so much!! hehehe. the details are beautiful <3

@Thewarywatcher13 - WHAT!!!!! your art of my sotha sil!!!!!! the atmosphere! the lighting! the detail! thank you so much!!!! :D this is going on his page <3 thank you for this amazing art!! and yes, his clockwork city is under mournhold, so still in morrowind (?) we do get to visit it in the morrowind DLC!! :3 i'm excited to see the process for your art <3

@24Finns - oh my goodness your skills!!! such a beautiful watercolor C: and it's him, the hat guy my beloved!!! <3<3 thank you so much!

@Hexlash - thank you so much for another wonderful year!!! please let me know if you need any backup art ?idk how that works but i did check the box for backup santa i believe. and hopefully i can squeak out more art NEXT year ahaha ;3<3 thanks again!!!
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eversnow thank you so much for drawing Amora. You captured her sweet and gentle nature perfectly.

@Petall the drawing of Cassian taking care of his l’il sick dove is very cute :3 thank you

@Hexlash thank you again for doing this wonderful event. It is such a treat to do every year :D
@eversnow thank you so much for drawing Amora. You captured her sweet and gentle nature perfectly.

@Petall the drawing of Cassian taking care of his l’il sick dove is very cute :3 thank you

@Hexlash thank you again for doing this wonderful event. It is such a treat to do every year :D
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@eversnow & @/anonymous

thank you for drawing my dragon! this sounds super generic but i've had bad sleep cause i was so excited about the countdown!! anyways, i really love what you did with albatross's colors and genes! i can never get harlequin right do i admire artists who can... merry christmas, if you celebrate!
@eversnow & @/anonymous

thank you for drawing my dragon! this sounds super generic but i've had bad sleep cause i was so excited about the countdown!! anyways, i really love what you did with albatross's colors and genes! i can never get harlequin right do i admire artists who can... merry christmas, if you celebrate!
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16