Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid ART (6.7 milT, 4159G )
1 2 3 4
hi my gem slot is open. check out the link in my signature~
hi my gem slot is open. check out the link in my signature~
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
BUMP!
BUMP!
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Hello! I would love to draw an angel character! Here is a link to my shop with examples and prices. I hope to work with you!
Hello! I would love to draw an angel character! Here is a link to my shop with examples and prices. I hope to work with you!
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
Hello! Your characters are super cool, I'd love to draw any of them, including your eldritch character! I'm also comfortable drawing your character that doesn't have a ref, although it would be a bit more expensive, so if you're interested let me know and we can work out a proper price!

Here's a link to my art shop which has my prices in it, and here's a link to some humanoid art examples!

Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search! :D
Hello! Your characters are super cool, I'd love to draw any of them, including your eldritch character! I'm also comfortable drawing your character that doesn't have a ref, although it would be a bit more expensive, so if you're interested let me know and we can work out a proper price!

Here's a link to my art shop which has my prices in it, and here's a link to some humanoid art examples!

Let me know if you're interested, and I'd love to work with you! Good luck in your search! :D
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
bump
bump
Hiya! My commissions are open until 1/1 and I draw semi-realistic humans! my art shop is linked in my sig--currently I'm open for all currency types, and I can also do designs from descriptions (I just charge a little extra :))
Hiya! My commissions are open until 1/1 and I draw semi-realistic humans! my art shop is linked in my sig--currently I'm open for all currency types, and I can also do designs from descriptions (I just charge a little extra :))
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
bump
bump
1 2 3 4