Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | notn swap hub!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 72 73
@Byn alright! would you trade them for 5 eggs per bear?
@Byn alright! would you trade them for 5 eggs per bear?
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@royalsorceress Are you still looking for the conjurer's cobwebs, vigorous goblet, serpentine lamp, and four-eyed phylactery?

I do have multiples of all those items, if you still need them. I am only looking for the Book hoard, however I'll trade the others for anything really, I'm not picky :)
@royalsorceress Are you still looking for the conjurer's cobwebs, vigorous goblet, serpentine lamp, and four-eyed phylactery?

I do have multiples of all those items, if you still need them. I am only looking for the Book hoard, however I'll trade the others for anything really, I'm not picky :)
Priority will update frequently when my stock changes [center][quote=Have] [item=Unhatched nocturne egg] [item=Rogue Apparel]x5 [item=Entrapping Shackles]x3 [item=Ponder Orb]x2 [item=Wallowing Willow][item=Vile Grin]x1 Previous year stuff [/center] [center][quote=Looking for] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][b]ANY GREEN baldwin mats, Black Slime, White Slime[/b][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [u][b]High priority NOTN materials[/b][/u] [item= Leaf Insect][item= Chameleon][item= Living Stones][item= Lakebottom Flounder] [item=Cuckoo][item= Flying Gurnard] [item= Multi-Lens Magnifier][item= Mirror][item= Nocturne Puppet] [item= Crystal Ball][item=Leporidae Guise] [b]Low priority NOTN materials[/b] [item= Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item= Bee Orchid] [item= Night Flame][item= Hourglass] [/quote][/center]
Priority will update frequently when my stock changes
Have wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Rogue Apparel x5
Entrapping Shackles x3
Ponder Orb x2
Wallowing Willow Vile Grin x1
Previous year stuff
Looking for wrote:

ANY GREEN baldwin mats, Black Slime, White Slime

High priority NOTN materials
Leaf Insect Chameleon Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder
Cuckoo Flying Gurnard
Multi-Lens Magnifier Mirror Nocturne Puppet
Crystal Ball Leporidae Guise

Low priority NOTN materials
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid
Night Flame Hourglass
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
@Manah hi! How many green mats would you want for youregg?
@Manah hi! How many green mats would you want for youregg?

QVkHS1O.png
@Blotworx all the familiars you're looking for for strange chest each?
@Blotworx all the familiars you're looking for for strange chest each?

QVkHS1O.png
I have: [b]ALL familiars, old and new![/b] [b]ALL past apparel ALL vistas and scenes Including Higgins trade stuff like:[/b] [item=scene: Cabinet of Curiosities] [item=Vista: Steadfast Sweeper] Looking for: [Item=strange chest] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] I'll trade multiple of mine for yours! Let me know what you're looking for!

I have:
ALL familiars, old and new!
ALL past apparel
ALL vistas and scenes
Including Higgins trade stuff like:

Scene: Cabinet of Curiosities Vista: Steadfast Sweeper

Looking for:
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I'll trade multiple of mine for yours!
Let me know what you're looking for!

QVkHS1O.png
@Blauw
I'm cool with that! Sending CR.
@Blauw
I'm cool with that! Sending CR.
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
@Blotworx My [item=Band of Companionship] for your [item=Dismayed Devilwood]? @Manah A stack each of Green Ooze and Green Sludge for your [item=Ponder Orb] and [item=Wallowing Willow]? If I had them, I would offer a stack of the slimes as well, lol.
@Blotworx
My Band of Companionship for your Dismayed Devilwood ?

@Manah
A stack each of Green Ooze and Green Sludge for your Ponder Orb and Wallowing Willow ? If I had them, I would offer a stack of the slimes as well, lol.
@Kalia
Enchanter's Cloak, Evanescent Timepiece, Eldritch Casting, Vista: Feral Visage, Vista: Vigorous Goblet and Scene: Dusty Attic for 11 eggs?
@Kalia
Enchanter's Cloak, Evanescent Timepiece, Eldritch Casting, Vista: Feral Visage, Vista: Vigorous Goblet and Scene: Dusty Attic for 11 eggs?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Amidnightsky007

Hello! (: I sure am looking for all of those items; I can swap you the Book Hoard for those Cobwebs-- were you wanting some Strange Chests for those Goblets, Lamps, and Phylactery?
@Amidnightsky007

Hello! (: I sure am looking for all of those items; I can swap you the Book Hoard for those Cobwebs-- were you wanting some Strange Chests for those Goblets, Lamps, and Phylactery?
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 72 73