Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Show me DND!
1 2 3 4 5
@Oncorhynchus ohh she's super cool! I really like her design
Maeve also sounds very interesting, cursed characters always are
@Oncorhynchus ohh she's super cool! I really like her design
Maeve also sounds very interesting, cursed characters always are
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
I can't load art of her right now because I'm answering this on my proxy browser in class, but I have my first ever dnd character who I've played since 2017! Her name is Sakaria Nathiri and she's a Dispater Tiefling Warlock with the Raven Queen as her patron. It'd take ages to get into her backstory, but I made her when I was a little bit of an edgelord so just know it's overtly edgy.

I also have my secondary character named Ivory of the Sea (Ivory for short) who is a Caracal Tabaxi Swashbuckler Rogue, who is (was, in one campaign) a pirate captain. When she was young her father was a renowned and famous pirate captain, known across the lands by all. This was quickly halted when he and most of if not all of his crew died due to an attack from the dragon brood of the West and never returned. Ivory had taken this as her sign to honor her father and became a captain in his name, and lead her own ship.
I can't load art of her right now because I'm answering this on my proxy browser in class, but I have my first ever dnd character who I've played since 2017! Her name is Sakaria Nathiri and she's a Dispater Tiefling Warlock with the Raven Queen as her patron. It'd take ages to get into her backstory, but I made her when I was a little bit of an edgelord so just know it's overtly edgy.

I also have my secondary character named Ivory of the Sea (Ivory for short) who is a Caracal Tabaxi Swashbuckler Rogue, who is (was, in one campaign) a pirate captain. When she was young her father was a renowned and famous pirate captain, known across the lands by all. This was quickly halted when he and most of if not all of his crew died due to an attack from the dragon brood of the West and never returned. Ivory had taken this as her sign to honor her father and became a captain in his name, and lead her own ship.
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
@FiendEnder6 Oh dang you've had her for a long time! She's sounds super cool, especially her patron

Ohh pirate characters are supperr cool, you can really do a lot of different things with em. I've got two who are vastly different. Aw man not her crew :( At least she's captain now!
@FiendEnder6 Oh dang you've had her for a long time! She's sounds super cool, especially her patron

Ohh pirate characters are supperr cool, you can really do a lot of different things with em. I've got two who are vastly different. Aw man not her crew :( At least she's captain now!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Oooh lemme see if I still have his pictures..... these are old, sooooooo When my cousin was first introducing me to D&D I was esTATIC because oOOOOOOooh! Character making! I love that! So i made a few, but this guy is the one I'm most proud of: [b]Ashen![/b] The dude! Probably a DILF? I was still new, so I didn't really know what Ashen was supposed to be? I just assumed he was a dragon guy. Looking back now, he's probably a Tiefling. [img]https://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/large/3fa05d63a6d943a.jpg[/img] [img]https://d1xozkrl0gf1di.cloudfront.net/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwaXhpbGFydCIsImtleSI6InBob3Rvcy9pbWFnZXMvbGFyZ2UvYzk3NDM3YzBkZmM3NTdjLnBuZyIsImVkaXRzIjp7InNoYXJwZW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ3ZWJwIjp0cnVlfX0=?signaturehttps://cdn.pixilart.com/photos/images/large/c97437c0dfc757c.png[/img]
Oooh lemme see if I still have his pictures..... these are old, sooooooo

When my cousin was first introducing me to D&D I was esTATIC because oOOOOOOooh! Character making! I love that! So i made a few, but this guy is the one I'm most proud of: Ashen! The dude! Probably a DILF?

I was still new, so I didn't really know what Ashen was supposed to be? I just assumed he was a dragon guy. Looking back now, he's probably a Tiefling.
3fa05d63a6d943a.jpg
c97437c0dfc757c.png
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
@Spamy Ashen! I think he qualifies as dilf to me
Also same, when i made my first character I wasn't familiar with any of the races so i ended up making a half orc because that was the only thing I had seen of DND at that point
@Spamy Ashen! I think he qualifies as dilf to me
Also same, when i made my first character I wasn't familiar with any of the races so i ended up making a half orc because that was the only thing I had seen of DND at that point
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
i use the humanoid version of my girl https://toyhou.se/21314331.yra as a character! She's a monk, has an eastern european accent and is bold/stern/stubborn. She's in search of a stolen artifact of her people and is a lawful neutral personality, adhering to her family's traditions.

I find her so much fun to play, especially when faced with moral decisions or some nonsense from my dear "punch first, think later" party members. It took me much longer to build her up than any of my other characters as i had never dealt with the alignment before. Heavily recommended!
i use the humanoid version of my girl https://toyhou.se/21314331.yra as a character! She's a monk, has an eastern european accent and is bold/stern/stubborn. She's in search of a stolen artifact of her people and is a lawful neutral personality, adhering to her family's traditions.

I find her so much fun to play, especially when faced with moral decisions or some nonsense from my dear "punch first, think later" party members. It took me much longer to build her up than any of my other characters as i had never dealt with the alignment before. Heavily recommended!
0034.png
@Skadiv oh she's SUPER cool ! Stolen artifact huh? nice nice. Sounds very fun, glad you're having fun with her!
@Skadiv oh she's SUPER cool ! Stolen artifact huh? nice nice. Sounds very fun, glad you're having fun with her!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
I am (happily) a forever DM but my favourite NPC i am working on for upcoming campaign is a paladin whose oath to her lich queen has rendered her unkillable. So long as her queen survives, her oath to protect her stands, and not even death will prevent her from fulfilling her duties. She's practically a husk poked through with thousands of fatal wounds, falling apart at the seams behind her armour. I really love paladins as a class both for the roleplayability and the mechanical combination of charisma and strength. If ever I played in another person's campaign I think I would play a paladin.

I am (happily) a forever DM but my favourite NPC i am working on for upcoming campaign is a paladin whose oath to her lich queen has rendered her unkillable. So long as her queen survives, her oath to protect her stands, and not even death will prevent her from fulfilling her duties. She's practically a husk poked through with thousands of fatal wounds, falling apart at the seams behind her armour. I really love paladins as a class both for the roleplayability and the mechanical combination of charisma and strength. If ever I played in another person's campaign I think I would play a paladin.

T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
OH MAN I GET TO RAMBLE ABOUT SPARK, THE CLOWN???? ok yall you are in for a treat [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/979551929266995213/1138006282176053288/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] This is Spark a Nagalean bard! (Nageleans are children of the serpent lords, and by extension are snake-like, they did not know this until about a week ago in-game) They left home at 16 to join a traveling circus to escape their mother who is not the best person. After joining, she became very close with the other clowns and did all sorts of performing. Then, they had a dream where the Goddess of life, Verbina, called upon them to help bring her back to life. So, they join the party as the emotional support clown! They then learn who their father most likely is (Hawthe, Lord of Harvest), and is freaking out over all the information they're learning. Additionally, they have been watched by an unknown being, and they haven't learned who or what's going on with that yet, but itll be totally fine, right?
OH MAN I GET TO RAMBLE ABOUT SPARK, THE CLOWN????

ok yall you are in for a treat
Untitled_Artwork.png
This is Spark a Nagalean bard! (Nageleans are children of the serpent lords, and by extension are snake-like, they did not know this until about a week ago in-game)
They left home at 16 to join a traveling circus to escape their mother who is not the best person. After joining, she became very close with the other clowns and did all sorts of performing. Then, they had a dream where the Goddess of life, Verbina, called upon them to help bring her back to life. So, they join the party as the emotional support clown!
They then learn who their father most likely is (Hawthe, Lord of Harvest), and is freaking out over all the information they're learning.
Additionally, they have been watched by an unknown being, and they haven't learned who or what's going on with that yet, but itll be totally fine, right?
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@MaeDae oh dang, poor paladin but that does sound like a really interesting npc! I wish you luck on your efforts

@finnamony YOO that design is SICK, i love the colors and the little snake cap!
Totally fine, totally. But thats very cool, clowns are always interesting
@MaeDae oh dang, poor paladin but that does sound like a really interesting npc! I wish you luck on your efforts

@finnamony YOO that design is SICK, i love the colors and the little snake cap!
Totally fine, totally. But thats very cool, clowns are always interesting
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
1 2 3 4 5