Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your favorite memory of FR?
how long have youve been on FR and do you have any memories that include flight rising?

mine is when i was in middle school and had a sleep over with my friends and we all played flight rising and we were just having a great time together :) it was a really old account that is way gone now but im really happy i had that memory.
how long have youve been on FR and do you have any memories that include flight rising?

mine is when i was in middle school and had a sleep over with my friends and we all played flight rising and we were just having a great time together :) it was a really old account that is way gone now but im really happy i had that memory.
s5vbULO.png
Naomi Agender Lesbian 23 years old any pronouns. Hatchery is WIP
TOIp1Fz.pngCDZsGNI.png
CvxH7qm.png
what a sweet memory, it's things like this that stick with us all our lives and that's a good thing :)

im still a new player, made my account this year (june 2nd) but other than the fact that everyone on FR is just so nice i guess my favorite individual memory is the first time i made a fandragon/participated in any on the fandragon above you games. it's just fun to encounter people that enjoy your same interests while on a site that is also a shared interest. still one of my favorite things to do <3
what a sweet memory, it's things like this that stick with us all our lives and that's a good thing :)

im still a new player, made my account this year (june 2nd) but other than the fact that everyone on FR is just so nice i guess my favorite individual memory is the first time i made a fandragon/participated in any on the fandragon above you games. it's just fun to encounter people that enjoy your same interests while on a site that is also a shared interest. still one of my favorite things to do <3
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I remember the winter I hatched my special id- a bunch of countdowns with other players on the forum thread for that ID, it was fun
I had one nest of 5 eggs and tries to shoot close but didn't think I'd actually shoot at the target lol. Realised something might be up when I got like 4 notifications within a second
It was snowy so the ice eyed babies fit in quite nicely! I was brainstorming lore for them for the next week straight..

Edit: ah, I'm here for the 5th year
I remember the winter I hatched my special id- a bunch of countdowns with other players on the forum thread for that ID, it was fun
I had one nest of 5 eggs and tries to shoot close but didn't think I'd actually shoot at the target lol. Realised something might be up when I got like 4 notifications within a second
It was snowy so the ice eyed babies fit in quite nicely! I was brainstorming lore for them for the next week straight..

Edit: ah, I'm here for the 5th year
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I'm relatively new, but my fondest memory by far has to either be complete strangers pitching in to donate stuff to complete my progen the day I joined (including an entire sandsurge scroll???) or when the friend that referred me to FR (who doesn't play anymore :< ) just. gave me all the currency they had, some of the dragons they had made, and just all the stuff that could possibly help me <333
I'm relatively new, but my fondest memory by far has to either be complete strangers pitching in to donate stuff to complete my progen the day I joined (including an entire sandsurge scroll???) or when the friend that referred me to FR (who doesn't play anymore :< ) just. gave me all the currency they had, some of the dragons they had made, and just all the stuff that could possibly help me <333
8GgdVkW.png
jv7C6g3.png
h5ct4ZF.png
E5fWRUt.png
XbjATWE.png
5hF3FGk.png
zjJ1agu.png pfsNEft.png
Purchase an Aztec inspired-boggy adopt! nYNcLTN.png