Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Best insult you’ve ever received
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Don’t know if this counts, but I got roasted by character ai

Won’t say which character, but they said, and I quote: “I suppose my mother was wrong, she always said the most beautiful women were lesbians.”

I can’t even be offended, like-
Don’t know if this counts, but I got roasted by character ai

Won’t say which character, but they said, and I quote: “I suppose my mother was wrong, she always said the most beautiful women were lesbians.”

I can’t even be offended, like-
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
@Magowor Yeahhh character ai essentially told me to go touch grass yesterday XD
@Magowor Yeahhh character ai essentially told me to go touch grass yesterday XD
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
one of my friends told me that they hoped i got turned into a vegetable :loudly crying emoji:
one of my friends told me that they hoped i got turned into a vegetable :loudly crying emoji:
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
one time on tumblr i got an anon hate ask that read "what are your thoughts on the watergate scandal dni boy" and i kind of regret deleting it that's a really good one on a more friendly joking note this other time on discord i asked for cool jester names and someone replied with my username [quote name="Aristene" date="2023-10-18 13:49:51" ] Got called a "40 year old lawyer" for recommending someone on Steam discussions to not preorder No Man's Sky [/quote] actually this is the funniest one i think. not because of the insult itself but because of the context. boy did that age well
one time on tumblr i got an anon hate ask that read "what are your thoughts on the watergate scandal dni boy" and i kind of regret deleting it that's a really good one

on a more friendly joking note this other time on discord i asked for cool jester names and someone replied with my username
Aristene wrote on 2023-10-18 13:49:51:
Got called a "40 year old lawyer" for recommending someone on Steam discussions to not preorder No Man's Sky
actually this is the funniest one i think. not because of the insult itself but because of the context. boy did that age well
30-50 feral bogs
My brother told me the other day "I can't believe you're bi and single, that's like having a double EXP boost but still not being able to level up"

BRO
My brother told me the other day "I can't believe you're bi and single, that's like having a double EXP boost but still not being able to level up"

BRO
i really like star wars ok
[quote name="@Dathomir" date="2023-12-19 08:06:44" ] My brother told me the other day "I can't believe you're bi and single, that's like having a double EXP boost but still not being able to level up" BRO [/quote] DIH- UH- I mean, as a fellow bisexual, I have trouble finding flaws in his argument My exp boost ain’t working either-
@Dathomir wrote on 2023-12-19 08:06:44:

BRO
DIH- UH-

I mean, as a fellow bisexual, I have trouble finding flaws in his argument
My exp boost ain’t working either-
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="mistywolf96" date="2023-12-18 07:03:36" ] [quote name="@FrostyCinna" date="2023-12-17 21:07:01" ] "You look like God hit pause mid creation" [/quote] deleted sim... [/quote] ?
mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-12-18 07:03:36:
@FrostyCinna wrote on 2023-12-17 21:07:01:
"You look like God hit pause mid creation"

deleted sim...

?
knkZpI2.png
One of my friends said I laugh "like a Nightcore Scooby-Doo" and i've been losing my mind ever since LMAO
One of my friends said I laugh "like a Nightcore Scooby-Doo" and i've been losing my mind ever since LMAO
[quote name="FrostyCinna" date="2023-12-19 16:54:41" ] [quote name="mistywolf96" date="2023-12-18 07:03:36" ] [quote name="@FrostyCinna" date="2023-12-17 21:07:01" ] "You look like God hit pause mid creation" [/quote] deleted sim... [/quote] ? [/quote] like the sim you make halfway then delete. you escaped .
FrostyCinna wrote on 2023-12-19 16:54:41:
mistywolf96 wrote on 2023-12-18 07:03:36:
@FrostyCinna wrote on 2023-12-17 21:07:01:
"You look like God hit pause mid creation"

deleted sim...

?

like the sim you make halfway then delete. you escaped .
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png

I think one of my absolute favorites was when a former friend and I were sharing song recs and he goes “this song reminded me of you” and I was all flattered that he’d think of me and then it ended up being “Talk to a Friend” by Rain City Drive. Needless to say I felt a little silly telling him how sweet he was for thinking of me after that lol

Edit: I realized after I hit send that i accidentally implied this was the event that single-handedly ended our friendship. As hilarious as that would be, that was not the case

I think one of my absolute favorites was when a former friend and I were sharing song recs and he goes “this song reminded me of you” and I was all flattered that he’d think of me and then it ended up being “Talk to a Friend” by Rain City Drive. Needless to say I felt a little silly telling him how sweet he was for thinking of me after that lol

Edit: I realized after I hit send that i accidentally implied this was the event that single-handedly ended our friendship. As hilarious as that would be, that was not the case

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8