Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gened/ungened/pretties G1s for NotN!
1 2 3
@Yokudl
Sorry but I don't think I can budge much on those two. The charcoal one initially cost me 350g so 75 is already a far cut from that
@Yokudl
Sorry but I don't think I can budge much on those two. The charcoal one initially cost me 350g so 75 is already a far cut from that
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP

Hello, I'm interested in this fella! If you want to post a private auction for the 5kg, I'll gladly lake it of your hands!
@JavaMP

Hello, I'm interested in this fella! If you want to post a private auction for the 5kg, I'll gladly lake it of your hands!
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
@Tenpou

I think you have have forgotten the link as I can't see who you are talking about!
@Tenpou

I think you have have forgotten the link as I can't see who you are talking about!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Ah... In that case, would you accept 65g (or 50g and 16,500 treasure) for just the Orange one?
Ah... In that case, would you accept 65g (or 50g and 16,500 treasure) for just the Orange one?
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
@JavaMP

Ah, sorry about that, I've evidently not woken up enough yet to spell correctly, either. Here is the link! {x}
@JavaMP

Ah, sorry about that, I've evidently not woken up enough yet to spell correctly, either. Here is the link! {x}
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Hi! I'd love to pick this girl up for the 10g listed!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[quote name="cinderrain" date="2023-12-21 20:26:15" ] Hi! I'd love to pick this girl up for the 10g listed! [/quote] sent!
cinderrain wrote on 2023-12-21 20:26:15:
sent!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Bump
Bump
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
ump
ump
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
bump