Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | methods to bulk bond?
I see a lot of people bonding all their familiars for chests, and while i only have 300 (‘only’ in the comparison to the impressive 1k+ that people are getting through, wow) it takes like two hours to do it, probably because i’m on mobile, which is always laggy for me, im wondering how people get through all their familiars in such good time, because i definitely don’t know any methods. I do have access to a computer 5 days of the week, if that is what i need to use instead
I see a lot of people bonding all their familiars for chests, and while i only have 300 (‘only’ in the comparison to the impressive 1k+ that people are getting through, wow) it takes like two hours to do it, probably because i’m on mobile, which is always laggy for me, im wondering how people get through all their familiars in such good time, because i definitely don’t know any methods. I do have access to a computer 5 days of the week, if that is what i need to use instead
zVzI8uZ.jpg
okay, the pickle sadly is because you're on mobile. the trick is to get your computer up, one tab has a dragon, the other has said dragon's familliar swap page up. you bond with one on the first tab and swap it out after with the second tab. you do wanna split the sceeen.

this is a good method that for me takes 2 hours. prob a mixture of 800 fams, and low attention bc it does get...boring. but i also get 80 chests doing this between the chests alone and the mats.

in summary, you may be unable to do this. sorry. your best bet is maybe getting two tabs open? bond, swap to the other tab, swap that fam, return to the first tab?? a lot slower, but prob faster than what you did before.
okay, the pickle sadly is because you're on mobile. the trick is to get your computer up, one tab has a dragon, the other has said dragon's familliar swap page up. you bond with one on the first tab and swap it out after with the second tab. you do wanna split the sceeen.

this is a good method that for me takes 2 hours. prob a mixture of 800 fams, and low attention bc it does get...boring. but i also get 80 chests doing this between the chests alone and the mats.

in summary, you may be unable to do this. sorry. your best bet is maybe getting two tabs open? bond, swap to the other tab, swap that fam, return to the first tab?? a lot slower, but prob faster than what you did before.
TBD
@izzwizzz
I typically only bond with my familiars until awakened, so this might not help if you want to bond everything, but sharing just in case.

My fastest method on desktop is to bookmark all of my active "bonding" dragons in my browser, separated into a few bookmark folders (30-40 each so they load faster), and then right click on the bookmark folder to "open all in a new window". Quickly click bond and ctrl+w to close the tab, then I can keep my mouse in one spot and the next tab is ready behind it. Each folder takes like 30 seconds. It takes a little longer on mobile without the keyboard, but I just swipe to the next tab and close them all when I'm done. I tend to wait until I'm at a computer and skip days a lot.

I also keep bookmark folders of "bonded" dragons to use the same method to farm during festival weeks, otherwise I don't bother if they're already awakened. My recommendation for you is to get more dragons so you can bond more familiars haha.

Edit: Sorry, wrote this in the context of bonding during regular weeks. But yes for NOTN chests it's especially handy to have a lot of dragons, so I can bond *at least* the 180 in my lair without spending much time on it. I do okay with coli grinding for the rest. I also recommend looking into glimmer & gloom to help with lair expansions - I max out my 75k in about 13-14 minutes on hard.
@izzwizzz
I typically only bond with my familiars until awakened, so this might not help if you want to bond everything, but sharing just in case.

My fastest method on desktop is to bookmark all of my active "bonding" dragons in my browser, separated into a few bookmark folders (30-40 each so they load faster), and then right click on the bookmark folder to "open all in a new window". Quickly click bond and ctrl+w to close the tab, then I can keep my mouse in one spot and the next tab is ready behind it. Each folder takes like 30 seconds. It takes a little longer on mobile without the keyboard, but I just swipe to the next tab and close them all when I'm done. I tend to wait until I'm at a computer and skip days a lot.

I also keep bookmark folders of "bonded" dragons to use the same method to farm during festival weeks, otherwise I don't bother if they're already awakened. My recommendation for you is to get more dragons so you can bond more familiars haha.

Edit: Sorry, wrote this in the context of bonding during regular weeks. But yes for NOTN chests it's especially handy to have a lot of dragons, so I can bond *at least* the 180 in my lair without spending much time on it. I do okay with coli grinding for the rest. I also recommend looking into glimmer & gloom to help with lair expansions - I max out my 75k in about 13-14 minutes on hard.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I use two windows sized very small on a desktop with a wired connection while I watch something picture in picture. I can finish in 35-45 minutes. The first day it took me about 70 because of site lag, but that was just the first day. You can also use mobile and a computer instead of two windows.
I use two windows sized very small on a desktop with a wired connection while I watch something picture in picture. I can finish in 35-45 minutes. The first day it took me about 70 because of site lag, but that was just the first day. You can also use mobile and a computer instead of two windows.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
if i were confined to mobile for fam bonding i literally would not do it

i set two tabs side by side in their own windows, each taking up 1/2 the screen (i shift things together a bit so that i can move my wrist as little as possible tho) and just tab back and forth between the two. just 3 clicks bonds one fam and switches to the next one.
if i were confined to mobile for fam bonding i literally would not do it

i set two tabs side by side in their own windows, each taking up 1/2 the screen (i shift things together a bit so that i can move my wrist as little as possible tho) and just tab back and forth between the two. just 3 clicks bonds one fam and switches to the next one.
If you have access to a second phone or tablet, you can replicate the two window bonding method that way. Have your dragon up on one device and the familiar swap page up on another.
If you have access to a second phone or tablet, you can replicate the two window bonding method that way. Have your dragon up on one device and the familiar swap page up on another.
My method is having the familiar swap open on my laptop and the dragon open on my phone. I swipe down to refresh the page each time I need to bond with a new familiar and eventually I get into a pretty quick rhythm. I don't think there's a best method for just mobile tho
My method is having the familiar swap open on my laptop and the dragon open on my phone. I swipe down to refresh the page each time I need to bond with a new familiar and eventually I get into a pretty quick rhythm. I don't think there's a best method for just mobile tho
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
i can do it in about 20 mins on desktop.... have two tabs open in the same window, one the dragon and one the fam swap screen. you can avoid having to move your mouse by scrolling down the dragon's page so that the bond button lines up with one of your familiars in the box.

1. bond with familiar on dragon screen
2. keyboard command to swap tabs
3. click with mouse to select new familiar
4. keyboard command to swap tabs
5. refresh tab
6. repeat

i do this instead of the split screen method because all the mouse movement hurts my wrist but clicking my mouse is easier :'D
i can do it in about 20 mins on desktop.... have two tabs open in the same window, one the dragon and one the fam swap screen. you can avoid having to move your mouse by scrolling down the dragon's page so that the bond button lines up with one of your familiars in the box.

1. bond with familiar on dragon screen
2. keyboard command to swap tabs
3. click with mouse to select new familiar
4. keyboard command to swap tabs
5. refresh tab
6. repeat

i do this instead of the split screen method because all the mouse movement hurts my wrist but clicking my mouse is easier :'D
NY105Sx.gif
I usually bond with the familiars on my dragons first. Then, I go to the familiar swap page, set the bond status to not bonded today, swap out the already bonded familiar, press and hold the back arrow button, click on open in new tab in group, wait for the new tab to load, bond with the familiar, close the new tab, then repeat. I only use 2 tabs then I'm good to go. Tbf though, I only have 200+ fams soo...
I usually bond with the familiars on my dragons first. Then, I go to the familiar swap page, set the bond status to not bonded today, swap out the already bonded familiar, press and hold the back arrow button, click on open in new tab in group, wait for the new tab to load, bond with the familiar, close the new tab, then repeat. I only use 2 tabs then I'm good to go. Tbf though, I only have 200+ fams soo...
teardrop_owlynx.png
I do what everyone else is saying except using my drawing tablet makes it a lot easier, it usually takes me an hour+ because I have over 900 fams lol

Gets some good chests tho
I do what everyone else is saying except using my drawing tablet makes it a lot easier, it usually takes me an hour+ because I have over 900 fams lol

Gets some good chests tho
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png