Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm New! Where to start!
1 2 3
ok ill try that out! i had been playing the mahjong game so far to get treasure.
ok ill try that out! i had been playing the mahjong game so far to get treasure.
ca4nyRv.png
BZnhUNi.png
oaolHwW.png
uVEyOnT.png
1yxZ2ly.png
Welcome welcome @MisteriousChum! It's always awesome seeing someone new in the forums :D I have a lv 13 lady I had along in the coli, just to avoid wasting EXP: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82570132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825702/82570132_350.png[/img][/url] She could use a home, if you could use her! No worries if not or if you'd exalt her later, I figured I'd offer to give you some more freedom in grinding for NotN :]
Welcome welcome @MisteriousChum! It's always awesome seeing someone new in the forums :D

I have a lv 13 lady I had along in the coli, just to avoid wasting EXP:

82570132_350.png

She could use a home, if you could use her! No worries if not or if you'd exalt her later, I figured I'd offer to give you some more freedom in grinding for NotN :]
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha
hi! sure ill take her, thank you!!
@Oranitha
hi! sure ill take her, thank you!!
ca4nyRv.png
BZnhUNi.png
oaolHwW.png
uVEyOnT.png
1yxZ2ly.png
sent her along. best of luck! :D
sent her along. best of luck! :D
cL9yafY.gif
@SerafinaZephyr i already replied to ur comment earlier but i wanted to ask how you got that forum banner(?) i've seen others with those little descriptors next to some graphics. are they just made in photoshop?
@SerafinaZephyr i already replied to ur comment earlier but i wanted to ask how you got that forum banner(?) i've seen others with those little descriptors next to some graphics. are they just made in photoshop?
ca4nyRv.png
BZnhUNi.png
oaolHwW.png
uVEyOnT.png
1yxZ2ly.png
@MisteriousChum

The things below my posts? Those are user-made buttons I put in my forum signature. And yes, you can also make whatever you want and slap it in the signature, as long as it follows TOS! You can add to yours too; it's in account settings ^^
@MisteriousChum

The things below my posts? Those are user-made buttons I put in my forum signature. And yes, you can also make whatever you want and slap it in the signature, as long as it follows TOS! You can add to yours too; it's in account settings ^^
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@MisteriousChum
Welcome to Flight Rising ^^! So glad to have you here :). This place is so addicting haha.

I sent you a little coli welcome package by the way, hope it helps out a bit :3. It's currently Night of the Nocturne time on the site, so things are a bit crazy, but it's actually the best time to earn currency as well! Here's a nice little intro post to what the event is about: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/969253/1#1699561
@MisteriousChum
Welcome to Flight Rising ^^! So glad to have you here :). This place is so addicting haha.

I sent you a little coli welcome package by the way, hope it helps out a bit :3. It's currently Night of the Nocturne time on the site, so things are a bit crazy, but it's actually the best time to earn currency as well! Here's a nice little intro post to what the event is about: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/969253/1#1699561
HSWqWgZ.png
Dessert Skin shop! Grand Opening

(forum buddy by H0lyFoxx!)
qu9rWwx.png
Rip I cant imagine joining during NoN lmao

Do your best! Read some guides, Flight rising is a slow grind game you're not going to get everything in a week or a year.
Rip I cant imagine joining during NoN lmao

Do your best! Read some guides, Flight rising is a slow grind game you're not going to get everything in a week or a year.
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
@LlanellaWhatCake thank you again for the package! flight rising is definitely already addicting..
@LlanellaWhatCake thank you again for the package! flight rising is definitely already addicting..
ca4nyRv.png
BZnhUNi.png
oaolHwW.png
uVEyOnT.png
1yxZ2ly.png
@Panarow thank you i'll try my best! tbh so far i have not completely understood what's so chaotic about NoN, but I guess that's cuz i haven't played the game without it yet to compare.
@Panarow thank you i'll try my best! tbh so far i have not completely understood what's so chaotic about NoN, but I guess that's cuz i haven't played the game without it yet to compare.
ca4nyRv.png
BZnhUNi.png
oaolHwW.png
uVEyOnT.png
1yxZ2ly.png
1 2 3