Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED: Level 25 dragon Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Schellis That is an amazing rendering of Circe and you totally earned extra tickets on that one! Wow! Can you do all my dragons! ;)
@Schellis That is an amazing rendering of Circe and you totally earned extra tickets on that one! Wow! Can you do all my dragons! ;)
bump :]
bump :]
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

Hi, this is super messy and I’m out of practice, but I hope it’s ok to still share!! I made a silly little coloured sketch of Crayus as a plushie! He’s such a handsome boy! Thank you for hosting this raffle! [url=https://ibb.co/t4xnMZj][img]https://i.ibb.co/xDfwSm9/Screenshot-2023-12-03-212225.png[/img][/url] (Edit: Realized I uploaded an older version - nothing's really different though :3)
Hi, this is super messy and I’m out of practice, but I hope it’s ok to still share!! I made a silly little coloured sketch of Crayus as a plushie! He’s such a handsome boy! Thank you for hosting this raffle!

Screenshot-2023-12-03-212225.png

(Edit: Realized I uploaded an older version - nothing's really different though :3)
bump [emoji=auraboa happy size=2]
bump
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@nikichuu I LOVE Crayus as a plushie! And you made him look so loved with the patches and the heart! He even has the stitch marks along his seams! AMAZING!
@nikichuu I LOVE Crayus as a plushie! And you made him look so loved with the patches and the heart! He even has the stitch marks along his seams! AMAZING!
bump
bump
BUMP~
BUMP~
uHNAhJY.png Ys5UbjC.pngsfSF20u.png13zN5CF.png
I'm so sorry to everyone for the delay in closing and drawing for this raffle. I underestimated the amount of work in the real world that the holidays would take (and we just had a major ice storm this week). So without any further delay, the winners are below. Please let me know what your order of preference is for the dragons, and I will send out prizes as soon as I can! Thank you for your patience!

1st place: @chinapiggy
2nd place: @Omiii
3rd place: @BlackStarfire
4th place: @TeepoSiha
5th place: @Schellis
I'm so sorry to everyone for the delay in closing and drawing for this raffle. I underestimated the amount of work in the real world that the holidays would take (and we just had a major ice storm this week). So without any further delay, the winners are below. Please let me know what your order of preference is for the dragons, and I will send out prizes as soon as I can! Thank you for your patience!

1st place: @chinapiggy
2nd place: @Omiii
3rd place: @BlackStarfire
4th place: @TeepoSiha
5th place: @Schellis
No worries about the delay, I'm glad you're doing ok :D

Thank you for hosting!
1. Cinko #72848582
2. Pax #71577497
3. Everchange #75551153
4. Legion #79272924
5. Mega #77602445