Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Ilsidar Accents - || [SDF stain glass]
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 213 214
@marropo got you down, tysm!! <3

@Meracydia hi!! yes, i can do a recolor for you :) feel free to dm me once you get the gems!
@marropo got you down, tysm!! <3

@Meracydia hi!! yes, i can do a recolor for you :) feel free to dm me once you get the gems!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein
Ayup! Do you have any copies of Avem sericea floating around?
@laeyein
Ayup! Do you have any copies of Avem sericea floating around?
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
@jjcivett unfortunately no, and i don't have plans to do a full run of reprints at this time, but if you sent over a blueprint and print price (500g) i'd be happy to toss it into queue for you!
@jjcivett unfortunately no, and i don't have plans to do a full run of reprints at this time, but if you sent over a blueprint and print price (500g) i'd be happy to toss it into queue for you!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein all good dude! at this time im not able to provide those for you, but i appreciate your offer! thank you for getting back to me regardless, i appreciate it :)
@laeyein all good dude! at this time im not able to provide those for you, but i appreciate your offer! thank you for getting back to me regardless, i appreciate it :)
mkyCRvi.png JJCIVETT.
they/any
FR +2

IPSUM
28259.png 28252.png
jeph august!!
but u can call me jeph, jay, jj, august, auggie... the list goes on haha

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
I had a lot of ideas for this dragon, but the skin you created determined what it ended up looking like! Forgive me I have to marvel at the perfect recolouring, thank you :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91412479][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914125/91412479_350.png[/img][/url]
I had a lot of ideas for this dragon, but the skin you created determined what it ended up looking like!
Forgive me I have to marvel at the perfect recolouring, thank you :)

91412479_350.png
I saw your skin on the AH while considering whether I wanted to keep this fella..since the skin matched pretty well I decided to keep her and gene her up! she is now the weirdest dragon I own, color-wise (and also 1/2 existing, 1/1 unexalted) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91625644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916257/91625644_350.png[/img][/url]
I saw your skin on the AH while considering whether I wanted to keep this fella..since the skin matched pretty well I decided to keep her and gene her up! she is now the weirdest dragon I own, color-wise (and also 1/2 existing, 1/1 unexalted)

91625644_350.png
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
Could I get a slot for decadence? Not sure if it's too late to sign up
Could I get a slot for decadence? Not sure if it's too late to sign up
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
@Laeyein
Assuming you don't have any spare copies, are the recent eel accents open for recolor comms maybe? c: possibly with a different topping?
@Laeyein
Assuming you don't have any spare copies, are the recent eel accents open for recolor comms maybe? c: possibly with a different topping?
image20.jpg
@Laeyein could I possibly get the copy of Aei Goeiha that’s on AH rn as a PA? Would love to pick up the skin but don’t have the gems for it at this moment, thanks in advance :]
@Laeyein could I possibly get the copy of Aei Goeiha that’s on AH rn as a PA? Would love to pick up the skin but don’t have the gems for it at this moment, thanks in advance :]
NItuqvN.png
@CorneliaR oh WOW it does fit her perfectly!!! she's so gorgeous, tysm for showing me! :D
@CorneliaR oh WOW it does fit her perfectly!!! she's so gorgeous, tysm for showing me! :D
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 205 206 207 208 209 ... 213 214