Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least favorite school subject?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
I hate school in general tbh, any subjects I enjoy are ruined by the other kids in my class and I hate it (except for Biology and Chemistry, they're alright)

I have a burning hatred for Maths though, I'm so bad at it it's not funny :wail:
English is also pretty boring, as a creative writer who doesn't really like realistic theming it's just draining for me (also my class there sucks), we never do creative writing so I don't care much for it anymore

I used to like Geography but since then I've started to find it more boring if anything, I prefer to focus more on the physical aspects of Geography (like glaciers and the earth and stuff) and not things related to people

Also PE, RME (I find religious stories and lore interesting, I have to admit, but it's something I'd rather research in my free time rather than sit in a 45 minute long class about it), also foreign languages, since my school only teaches French and Spanish, both of which I'm not interested in learning. I don't go to these anymore so they're not as big of an issue for me but they're still meh to me
I hate school in general tbh, any subjects I enjoy are ruined by the other kids in my class and I hate it (except for Biology and Chemistry, they're alright)

I have a burning hatred for Maths though, I'm so bad at it it's not funny :wail:
English is also pretty boring, as a creative writer who doesn't really like realistic theming it's just draining for me (also my class there sucks), we never do creative writing so I don't care much for it anymore

I used to like Geography but since then I've started to find it more boring if anything, I prefer to focus more on the physical aspects of Geography (like glaciers and the earth and stuff) and not things related to people

Also PE, RME (I find religious stories and lore interesting, I have to admit, but it's something I'd rather research in my free time rather than sit in a 45 minute long class about it), also foreign languages, since my school only teaches French and Spanish, both of which I'm not interested in learning. I don't go to these anymore so they're not as big of an issue for me but they're still meh to me
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
It's been years since I was last at school, but can say without a doubt that Maths and PE were my least favourite subjects.

PE - just never did sports I was interested in, and it was miserable doing sports you have don't care about and then being forced to do them. I would rather have used that time to study or finish homework. Thankfully it no longer became compulsory during my last few years at school.

Maths - I loved algebra (not super advanced, just your basic 'find out what x is' stuff), but hated everything else. Shapes? Graphs? All those formulas? I never understood them, so absolutely hated the subject. Barely passed math in my 11th year of school. Thank god I am never doing that stuff again.
It's been years since I was last at school, but can say without a doubt that Maths and PE were my least favourite subjects.

PE - just never did sports I was interested in, and it was miserable doing sports you have don't care about and then being forced to do them. I would rather have used that time to study or finish homework. Thankfully it no longer became compulsory during my last few years at school.

Maths - I loved algebra (not super advanced, just your basic 'find out what x is' stuff), but hated everything else. Shapes? Graphs? All those formulas? I never understood them, so absolutely hated the subject. Barely passed math in my 11th year of school. Thank god I am never doing that stuff again.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Not in school anymore but usually math and anything math related like biostatistics (this was the worst). Also Anatomy of plants and Plant physiology.
Not in school anymore but usually math and anything math related like biostatistics (this was the worst). Also Anatomy of plants and Plant physiology.
interior design (im in there rn)
interior design (im in there rn)
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls!
Linguistics. The teacher isn't even that nice and basically expects use to read her mind.
Linguistics. The teacher isn't even that nice and basically expects use to read her mind.
im not in school anymore(i graduated not too long ago and very abruptly) but when i was in school, i hated math and anything requiring math. i have autism and dyscalculia and it made my life so much harder because i literally couldn't get it.

Also Gym class. i had to take it for my school because i switched out of my band class for art class and it was awful as a fat person and newly trans person(at the time)but luckily it was only for a semester and im glad alot of my class mates shared the statement that it sucked.
im not in school anymore(i graduated not too long ago and very abruptly) but when i was in school, i hated math and anything requiring math. i have autism and dyscalculia and it made my life so much harder because i literally couldn't get it.

Also Gym class. i had to take it for my school because i switched out of my band class for art class and it was awful as a fat person and newly trans person(at the time)but luckily it was only for a semester and im glad alot of my class mates shared the statement that it sucked.
It's always been math for me. As good as I am in English, history, science, I'll always struggle with mathematics.
It's always been math for me. As good as I am in English, history, science, I'll always struggle with mathematics.
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
I've never been too fond of maths and PE but learning new languages in particular always stressed me out and/or bored me half to death.
I've never been too fond of maths and PE but learning new languages in particular always stressed me out and/or bored me half to death.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
geography
geography
after finishing off this semester safe to say i don't like pure math all that much, my brain just tunes out in that class and it's too easy for me to get lost.

which is funny because i only like math a lot when it's in my computer science courses!
after finishing off this semester safe to say i don't like pure math all that much, my brain just tunes out in that class and it's too easy for me to get lost.

which is funny because i only like math a lot when it's in my computer science courses!
she/her, fr +3, pings are okay!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14