Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ur fav food
1 2 3 4 5 6
Chocolate. Specifically milk chocolate (dark chocolate is sometimes too bitter for me), though I do like white chocolate too. I dislike any chocolate that has nuts in it, though I do enjoy chocolates with caramel, nougat, and/or cookies(cries in braces). I prefer higher quality chocolate that melts in my mouth.
Chocolate. Specifically milk chocolate (dark chocolate is sometimes too bitter for me), though I do like white chocolate too. I dislike any chocolate that has nuts in it, though I do enjoy chocolates with caramel, nougat, and/or cookies(cries in braces). I prefer higher quality chocolate that melts in my mouth.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
deviled eggs !!

those spicy chicken ramen bowls are rlly good too, pop an egg in em and some green onion slices, delicious
deviled eggs !!

those spicy chicken ramen bowls are rlly good too, pop an egg in em and some green onion slices, delicious
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
Mac and cheese
Mac and cheese
WE EXIST. WE ARE OUTCAST. WE ROT.UwlzUwS.png
0d45356f19837fb05cec4453e18ee122300553d4.gif29b800cf24f6ec12304b325bec9529ccd9bb6b53.gif
Pizzaa
Pizzaa

PgfsYRI.jpg
I'm very partial to this garlic potato recipe that I stole from my dad and nana. It makes a good side dish but it's very buttery and has a good amount of garlic but it's so good and it makes me so happy.

You need to dice and cube(and peel if you'd like) 5 or 6 potatoes and mix with 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tablespoons of garlic in a glass dish that'll go in the oven. You cover the glass dish with the foil and set the oven to 350°F (everyone elses may be different) but cook it for 30 to 45 minutes or until it's soft(you know, the toothpick with the normal potatoes) and make sure you use oven mitts because its hot. You can serve it with a spoon.

It goes best, to me, with meat and vegetables that are also warm like beef, pork or chicken and green beans and corn or just anything potatoes goes well with!
I'm very partial to this garlic potato recipe that I stole from my dad and nana. It makes a good side dish but it's very buttery and has a good amount of garlic but it's so good and it makes me so happy.

You need to dice and cube(and peel if you'd like) 5 or 6 potatoes and mix with 1/2 stick of butter and 2 tablespoons of garlic in a glass dish that'll go in the oven. You cover the glass dish with the foil and set the oven to 350°F (everyone elses may be different) but cook it for 30 to 45 minutes or until it's soft(you know, the toothpick with the normal potatoes) and make sure you use oven mitts because its hot. You can serve it with a spoon.

It goes best, to me, with meat and vegetables that are also warm like beef, pork or chicken and green beans and corn or just anything potatoes goes well with!
choosing a favorite food is really hard for me; i love sushi, plain ol' ham sandwiches, anything pasta and pain au chocolats!

but! if i HAD to choose one, it'd be ikura maki with snow crab and cucumbers :-) YUM
choosing a favorite food is really hard for me; i love sushi, plain ol' ham sandwiches, anything pasta and pain au chocolats!

but! if i HAD to choose one, it'd be ikura maki with snow crab and cucumbers :-) YUM
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Tamales!
Tamales!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
Not an easy question as I am the type of person to shove any food put in front of me down my gullet without asking. I have to say, I love eggs. A lot. scrambled, poached, fried, omelette, salad, deviled. Any way you make them I love eggs.

I also love spinach a lot. And avocados. I will eat those raw and uncooked often. I also really really really like red meat and at times will start crying because I haven't had red meat in a while. I feel similarly for fish.

I think I am deficient in something.
Not an easy question as I am the type of person to shove any food put in front of me down my gullet without asking. I have to say, I love eggs. A lot. scrambled, poached, fried, omelette, salad, deviled. Any way you make them I love eggs.

I also love spinach a lot. And avocados. I will eat those raw and uncooked often. I also really really really like red meat and at times will start crying because I haven't had red meat in a while. I feel similarly for fish.

I think I am deficient in something.
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
lasagne and paella
lasagne and paella
1 2 3 4 5 6