Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ur fav food
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Unrest" date="2023-01-17 14:46:04" ] Biryani. It’s basically like if you mixed a curry and rice together and it’s sooooo good and filling. It usually has chicken but the pakistani version has chicken and potatoes in it. I recently made it for the first time by myself from scratch and it turned out just as good as my mom’s so I feel like that’s all I need to know in terms of cooking for my whole life now [/quote] yes you get me!! [quote name="MiloInSpace" date="2023-10-06 15:04:36" ] I absolutely love sushi so much! [/quote] this too actually, I scrolled through the whole thread and this caught my eye. hard agree [quote name="HalfPocket" date="2023-03-16 18:20:05" ] of course, any fresh fruit is automatically amazing hehe! [/quote] also that :D plums, grapes, peaches, guava, raspberries... if there is almost any type of fresh fruit I will devour it
Unrest wrote on 2023-01-17 14:46:04:
Biryani. It’s basically like if you mixed a curry and rice together and it’s sooooo good and filling. It usually has chicken but the pakistani version has chicken and potatoes in it. I recently made it for the first time by myself from scratch and it turned out just as good as my mom’s so I feel like that’s all I need to know in terms of cooking for my whole life now

yes you get me!!
MiloInSpace wrote on 2023-10-06 15:04:36:
I absolutely love sushi so much!

this too actually, I scrolled through the whole thread and this caught my eye. hard agree
HalfPocket wrote on 2023-03-16 18:20:05:
of course, any fresh fruit is automatically amazing hehe!

also that :D
plums, grapes, peaches, guava, raspberries... if there is almost any type of fresh fruit I will devour it
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have a lot of favorite foods, but 90% of them are Korean since that's mostly what I eat everyday. My current fav is probably tofu, soy souce + vinegar and fresh kimchi KRUHGRJKGH ITS SO GOOD.... When I was in Korea last December, I was in my parents' hometown and there was a shop selling handmade tofu and I ate it with my grandma's kimchi. It tastes good at home too, but everything tastes so much fresher when it's from Korea tbh

A list off the top of my head:
- LA galbi, dolsot bibimbap with bulgogi, chicken shawarma plates (if they have good hummus and taboleh), galbitang (without the noodles and just rice), panera bread's oatmeal raisin cookies, and anything that tastes good tbh...

I have a lot of favorite foods, but 90% of them are Korean since that's mostly what I eat everyday. My current fav is probably tofu, soy souce + vinegar and fresh kimchi KRUHGRJKGH ITS SO GOOD.... When I was in Korea last December, I was in my parents' hometown and there was a shop selling handmade tofu and I ate it with my grandma's kimchi. It tastes good at home too, but everything tastes so much fresher when it's from Korea tbh

A list off the top of my head:
- LA galbi, dolsot bibimbap with bulgogi, chicken shawarma plates (if they have good hummus and taboleh), galbitang (without the noodles and just rice), panera bread's oatmeal raisin cookies, and anything that tastes good tbh...

art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
i like sushi, pho, cheesecake, ice cream, spring rolls, calamari, pickles, and onion rings
i like sushi, pho, cheesecake, ice cream, spring rolls, calamari, pickles, and onion rings
ePOliyb.pngwh3Tiip.png
Dnqps2i.pngYeJCScR.png
O62tc6n.pngqjxrAwx.png
mtHAEL4.png4SE4T9N.png
oranges but also california rolls but also pomegranate but also celery with hummus but also salad with ranch but also hawaiian pizza but also onion rings but also gravy (just by itself, meat or potatoes optional) but also mustard (food optional) but also mango but also dirt but also fries but also candied salmon but also canned tuna but also generally anything spicy that isn't peppers but also chocolate milk but also leaves but also plastic but also whatever i can get my hands on
oranges but also california rolls but also pomegranate but also celery with hummus but also salad with ranch but also hawaiian pizza but also onion rings but also gravy (just by itself, meat or potatoes optional) but also mustard (food optional) but also mango but also dirt but also fries but also candied salmon but also canned tuna but also generally anything spicy that isn't peppers but also chocolate milk but also leaves but also plastic but also whatever i can get my hands on
1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gifQXbwURF.png1D71EB25-195E-4A2B-982F-DBDAF2D7D6D8.gif
86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gifZz1kNMA.png86D496B5-0973-4B70-88FF-4DD9FDC12827.gif
79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.gifLGvol4P.png79978DB6-A194-405B-B09F-3ADF6E06EF33.giflesbiancatcher.png
bún thit nuong!!!! it's noodles (bún), specifically rice vermicelli, with herbs, grilled/roasted meat (thit nuong). roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, dressed in some fish sauce and it sometimes has a little egg roll/fried spring roll (cha giò). I get mine with chicken (thit gà) because I don't eat pork

edit: vietnamese words changed because wowee the FR font doesn't like those
bún thit nuong!!!! it's noodles (bún), specifically rice vermicelli, with herbs, grilled/roasted meat (thit nuong). roasted peanuts, bean sprouts, dressed in some fish sauce and it sometimes has a little egg roll/fried spring roll (cha giò). I get mine with chicken (thit gà) because I don't eat pork

edit: vietnamese words changed because wowee the FR font doesn't like those
ePOliyb.pngo7ZCFYm.pngJ7D1quC.png
beef ramen. helps with that urge to bite things. instead of my hand, now its a yummy slice of beef!
beef ramen. helps with that urge to bite things. instead of my hand, now its a yummy slice of beef!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I'm a fiend for birria tacos and asado with rice.
I'm a fiend for birria tacos and asado with rice.
thW0yem.png
Definitely sushi and some good old pizza
Definitely sushi and some good old pizza

PgfsYRI.jpg
Dropping by to sing the praises of Chicken 65! I love making it, but I love eating it even more. (Don't really like disposing of the oil, but I'm sure there's a way to cook it in an air fryer if I had room for one)
Dropping by to sing the praises of Chicken 65! I love making it, but I love eating it even more. (Don't really like disposing of the oil, but I'm sure there's a way to cook it in an air fryer if I had room for one)
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
Pizza and fried chicken are definitely my most favorite foods ever
Pizza and fried chicken are definitely my most favorite foods ever
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6