Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PreuxChevalier's Skin & Accent Shop
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162
You bet, @sinodyc! Got you down for Barn Owl Peck, and also on the interest list for Night Flight reprints. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You bet, @sinodyc! Got you down for Barn Owl Peck, and also on the interest list for Night Flight reprints. Thank you so much!!
signature_badge.jpg Skin Shop!
@PreuxChevalier hi, i'm in love with your bird accents, i wish i had found them sooner!!! [emoji=skydancer love size=1] i would love a gem slot for barn owl peck, please! and do you have any quail covey copies left? i would love to be on the reprint pinglist if not! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@PreuxChevalier
hi, i'm in love with your bird accents, i wish i had found them sooner!!!

i would love a gem slot for barn owl peck, please!

and do you have any quail covey copies left? i would love to be on the reprint pinglist if not!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
@5inthemorning I'm deeply honored! I've got you down for a gem slot for Barn Owl Peck. Now, the only Quail Covey I have left is Harlequin, and I'll set up a PA for you in case you'd like to nab it. (Don't be shy about changing your mind either!) And I'll put you on the reprint list for the others—once again, don't be shy about letting me know if you'd like to be removed from those lists. Thank you so very much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@5inthemorning I'm deeply honored! I've got you down for a gem slot for Barn Owl Peck. Now, the only Quail Covey I have left is Harlequin, and I'll set up a PA for you in case you'd like to nab it. (Don't be shy about changing your mind either!) And I'll put you on the reprint list for the others—once again, don't be shy about letting me know if you'd like to be removed from those lists. Thank you so very much!!
Gems is perfect, thank you very much!
Gems is perfect, thank you very much!
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
a gem slot for both barn owl peck and snowy owl peck!! these are so so so adorable [emoji=red star size=1]
a gem slot for both barn owl peck and snowy owl peck!! these are so so so adorable

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
I'm so delighted, @REDWARE! Got you down for a gem slot each for Barn Owl Peck and Snowy Owl Peck. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm so delighted, @REDWARE! Got you down for a gem slot each for Barn Owl Peck and Snowy Owl Peck. Thank you so much!!
Awwwww! A slot for each, please!!!
Awwwww! A slot for each, please!!!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Wow I haven't seen your skins before. Your skins are probably some of my favorites I have ever seen. I want so many of these. I am out of gems for now but I put myself on your pinglist!
Wow I haven't seen your skins before. Your skins are probably some of my favorites I have ever seen. I want so many of these. I am out of gems for now but I put myself on your pinglist!
[center]Am I able to get previews for the owl accents? I don't know which would look better on this lady. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51223565][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/512236/51223565_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Am I able to get previews for the owl accents? I don't know which would look better on this lady.

51223565_350.png
CK1QM1M.png94679027.png94679030.png94679031.png94484732.png45872.png
You got it, @harpyja! Got you down for Barn Owl Peck and Snowy Owl Peck. Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
You got it, @harpyja! Got you down for Barn Owl Peck and Snowy Owl Peck. Thank you so much!!
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 161 162