Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fraxis's Fractures (DOORS GAME)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Nighthydra
Portal three please
@Nighthydra
Portal three please
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@NemusNoctis Portal 1: Mystic looks down as the portal latches onto his feet, pulling him in with blinding speed. On the other side is a vibrant forest, thick with humidity that clings to his feathers. Trees grow so tall that they block out the sun, obscuring all light. “That’s odd, it’s almost like I’m in the Shadowbinder’s domain-” The snapping of a twig causes him to whip around to see a small hatchling looking up at him, their runes illuminating their figure. “Oh hello youngling-” “You need to leave.” The hatchling’s red eye blinks, the world fading to black behind them. “This world is disrupted by your presence.” A hole opens underneath Mystic and he falls through, the hatchling watching him fall with no emotion. Mystic wakes in his study, scrolls scattered around him. He looks up to see the hatchling starring at him from the book shelf, their unnerving gaze never wavering. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91453945][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914540/91453945_350.png[/img][/url] @Skyllish Portal 2: [item=smoke gyre][item=harpy ancestor] @TerribleUsername Portal 3: [item=orange highnoon hank][item=cat’s helmet]
@NemusNoctis
Portal 1:
Mystic looks down as the portal latches onto his feet, pulling him in with blinding speed. On the other side is a vibrant forest, thick with humidity that clings to his feathers. Trees grow so tall that they block out the sun, obscuring all light.

“That’s odd, it’s almost like I’m in the Shadowbinder’s domain-” The snapping of a twig causes him to whip around to see a small hatchling looking up at him, their runes illuminating their figure. “Oh hello youngling-”

“You need to leave.” The hatchling’s red eye blinks, the world fading to black behind them. “This world is disrupted by your presence.”

A hole opens underneath Mystic and he falls through, the hatchling watching him fall with no emotion.

Mystic wakes in his study, scrolls scattered around him. He looks up to see the hatchling starring at him from the book shelf, their unnerving gaze never wavering.
91453945_350.png

@Skyllish
Portal 2:
Smoke Gyre Harpy Ancestor

@TerribleUsername
Portal 3:
Orange Highnoon Hank

3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
In an instant you find yourself somewhere else. The cavern around you is large and has massive crystals jutting out of the walls. The air hums quietly with power. An Obelisk stands in front of you leafing through a large tome. After a few moments he notices you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81394028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813941/81394028_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"Ah... Who might you be?"[/i] The humming in the air grows louder suddenly. [i]"That was fast."[/i] He mumbled to himself, turning to face 3 pedestals. The energy builds until the air splits open over each pedestal. The [b]First[/b] turns into a cracking mass of shifting reds. The energy around it feels unhappy with being confined to one location. The [b]Second[/b] swirls calmly, greens and blues rising and falling to the surface. The energy seems content. The [b]Third[/b] is still in a way that feels unnatural, as if someone had projected a greyscale image into the air. [i]"Take your pick, or don't. I'm just here to observe. Promised I'd take notes for a friend."[/i]
In an instant you find yourself somewhere else. The cavern around you is large and has massive crystals jutting out of the walls. The air hums quietly with power.

An Obelisk stands in front of you leafing through a large tome. After a few moments he notices you.

81394028_350.png

"Ah... Who might you be?"

The humming in the air grows louder suddenly.

"That was fast." He mumbled to himself, turning to face 3 pedestals.

The energy builds until the air splits open over each pedestal.

The First turns into a cracking mass of shifting reds. The energy around it feels unhappy with being confined to one location.

The Second swirls calmly, greens and blues rising and falling to the surface. The energy seems content.

The Third is still in a way that feels unnatural, as if someone had projected a greyscale image into the air.

"Take your pick, or don't. I'm just here to observe. Promised I'd take notes for a friend."
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Bump!
Bump!
HpnEDoc.png
Bump
Bump
5hF3FGk.png
@NemusNoctis

I'll take the third!
@NemusNoctis

I'll take the third!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
@NemusNoctis I'll claim the second
@NemusNoctis I'll claim the second
HpnEDoc.png
@NemusNoctis

That leaves the first; so let's have it =3
@NemusNoctis

That leaves the first; so let's have it =3
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@RugaQwarrcall You carefully approach the first portal. It writhes for a few more moments before spitting out a couple familiars at your feet and vanishing. [item=stormcloud harpy] [item=scroll stealer] ----------------------- @FaeDragoness The portal ripples slightly as a dragon steps trough. He seems lost and confused. The portal shuts behind him, preventing him from going back the way he came. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81543502][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815436/81543502_350.png[/img][/url] --------------------------- @Skyllish The portal does nothing as you approach. After a few moments you reach out to touch it. It turns to fabric in your claws. [item=Contrast Rogue footpads] [item=Contrast Rogue mask] [item=Contrast Rogue gloves]
@RugaQwarrcall
You carefully approach the first portal. It writhes for a few more moments before spitting out a couple familiars at your feet and vanishing.
Stormcloud Harpy Scroll Stealer
@FaeDragoness
The portal ripples slightly as a dragon steps trough. He seems lost and confused. The portal shuts behind him, preventing him from going back the way he came.
81543502_350.png
@Skyllish
The portal does nothing as you approach. After a few moments you reach out to touch it. It turns to fabric in your claws.
Contrast Rogue Footpads Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Gloves
5hF3FGk.png
Portal 1 is dripping with water, the sounds of a river or stream emnate from it.

Portal 2 appears as an old blue-stained wooden door with a crooked green glass window. Straw pokes out from underneath and you swear by the ominous sounds it must lead to someplace haunted.

Portal 3 is a round opening to a forest of red-leaved trees. Something howls and moves in the brush.
Portal 1 is dripping with water, the sounds of a river or stream emnate from it.

Portal 2 appears as an old blue-stained wooden door with a crooked green glass window. Straw pokes out from underneath and you swear by the ominous sounds it must lead to someplace haunted.

Portal 3 is a round opening to a forest of red-leaved trees. Something howls and moves in the brush.
HpnEDoc.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12