Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fraxis's Fractures (DOORS GAME)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87014125][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/870142/87014125.png[/img][/url] [i]As you search the grove, the sparkling blue and purple Fae in strange blue armor, Cerys, flits over to you. “Over here,” she calls out, and darts off to the west. You follow the red glowing light of the eyes on her armor through the dark and find a small clearing, surrounded by three more portals. “I found a few more this way. I wanted to get our little team together, just in case,” she intones, her cheek frills flaring. As she looks out at the scene, her frills skew a little. “And, of course, share the fun.”[/i][/center] Portal 1: [CLAIMED] This portal is a serene pool of beautiful sky blue. Through its edges you catch glimpses of leafy white branches. Portal 2: [CLAIMED] This portal is a whirling dark vortex flickering with red-hot coals. Ash flutters out of it and drifts off in the wind. Portal 3: [CLAIMED] This portal is a golden void that pulls the world around it in. It shimmers like oil, and while it bends space, it emanates a resplendent light.
87014125.png
As you search the grove, the sparkling blue and purple Fae in strange blue armor, Cerys, flits over to you.
“Over here,” she calls out, and darts off to the west. You follow the red glowing light of the eyes on her armor through the dark and find a small clearing, surrounded by three more portals.
“I found a few more this way. I wanted to get our little team together, just in case,” she intones, her cheek frills flaring. As she looks out at the scene, her frills skew a little. “And, of course, share the fun.”

Portal 1: [CLAIMED] This portal is a serene pool of beautiful sky blue. Through its edges you catch glimpses of leafy white branches.

Portal 2: [CLAIMED] This portal is a whirling dark vortex flickering with red-hot coals. Ash flutters out of it and drifts off in the wind.

Portal 3: [CLAIMED] This portal is a golden void that pulls the world around it in. It shimmers like oil, and while it bends space, it emanates a resplendent light.
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
@AcceptableTarget Portal 1, please!
@AcceptableTarget Portal 1, please!
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png

Wishlist
^bump^

(I'm gonna pass this round and hopefully get some new players in as well. If no one joins for a little while I'll take a portal to keep it going)
^bump^

(I'm gonna pass this round and hopefully get some new players in as well. If no one joins for a little while I'll take a portal to keep it going)
HpnEDoc.png
[center]PORTAL 2[/center] [center]@AcceptableTarget[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89587953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895880/89587953.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][i]Drawn to the darkness, as usual, Fraxis approaches the second portal. He wishes he had the time to study it, and despite the potentially dire consequences of his magical tampering, he does jot down a few swift notes before closing the portal. [/i][/center]
PORTAL 2
89587953.png
Drawn to the darkness, as usual, Fraxis approaches the second portal. He wishes he had the time to study it, and despite the potentially dire consequences of his magical tampering, he does jot down a few swift notes before closing the portal.
HpnEDoc.png
@AcceptableTarget i'll claim portal #3 then! excited for the reveal :D
@AcceptableTarget i'll claim portal #3 then! excited for the reveal :D
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@Theropodas Portal 1: Just before you close the portal, a surge of wind knocks you to the ground, and a massive shadow rises above you. You look up and see a dragon with matte sky blue and white scales looking back at you, both bewildered and excited. “This place is new!” he exclaims, a wide grin spreading across his face. “Hello! My name’s Cameo! What’s yours?” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88997551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/889976/88997551_350.png[/img][/url] [emoji=pink gem size=1] You have won the third round! [emoji=pink gem size=1] @FaeDragoness Portal 2: As Fraxis jots down his notes, A Wintermane clan centaur stumbles through, hauling resources that seem to be for battle. He looks at the world around him, then at Fraxis, and sighs, as if none of this is particularly surprising to him. “Do you want these, then?” he mutters. “I was paid in advance.” [item=Wintermane Spearman] [item=Health Potion] @moonthegoon Portal 3: The moment you walk up to the portal, out falls a bundle of beautiful yellow ribbon. You peer at it, and it wriggles. From within the fabric, out pops the spotted snout of a Leopard Coralclimber. It chirps at you—a piercing sound much larger than itself. Was this a gift for someone else? [item=Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow], [item=Leopard Coralclimber]
@Theropodas
Portal 1: Just before you close the portal, a surge of wind knocks you to the ground, and a massive shadow rises above you. You look up and see a dragon with matte sky blue and white scales looking back at you, both bewildered and excited. “This place is new!” he exclaims, a wide grin spreading across his face. “Hello! My name’s Cameo! What’s yours?”
88997551_350.png
You have won the third round!

@FaeDragoness
Portal 2: As Fraxis jots down his notes, A Wintermane clan centaur stumbles through, hauling resources that seem to be for battle. He looks at the world around him, then at Fraxis, and sighs, as if none of this is particularly surprising to him. “Do you want these, then?” he mutters. “I was paid in advance.”
Wintermane Spearman Health Potion

@moonthegoon
Portal 3: The moment you walk up to the portal, out falls a bundle of beautiful yellow ribbon. You peer at it, and it wriggles. From within the fabric, out pops the spotted snout of a Leopard Coralclimber. It chirps at you—a piercing sound much larger than itself. Was this a gift for someone else?
Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow , Leopard Coralclimber
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Portal 1:
This portal appears as a shimmering, gold door. You can hear laughter and loud music from the other side. It smells very alcoholic.

Portal 2 (Claimed):
This portal appears as a fiery vortex. It is in the midst of two rocks. A menacing screeching noise seeps from the portal. It smells like burning wood.

Portal 3 (Claimed):
This portal appears as a whirling, dripping orb. The soothing sound of splashing waves emanates from the portal. It smells like a beautiful summer night.
Portal 1:
This portal appears as a shimmering, gold door. You can hear laughter and loud music from the other side. It smells very alcoholic.

Portal 2 (Claimed):
This portal appears as a fiery vortex. It is in the midst of two rocks. A menacing screeching noise seeps from the portal. It smells like burning wood.

Portal 3 (Claimed):
This portal appears as a whirling, dripping orb. The soothing sound of splashing waves emanates from the portal. It smells like a beautiful summer night.
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png

Wishlist
@Theropodas [center]PORTAL 3[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89587953][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/895880/89587953.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][center]Fraxis approaches the orb gingerly, mesmerized by the soothing sight and sounds of it. Without thinking, he pokes a claw at it's aquatic surface, smiling as it ripples like waves. He props open his flaming tome and begins the chant. [/center][/i]
@Theropodas
PORTAL 3
89587953.png
Fraxis approaches the orb gingerly, mesmerized by the soothing sight and sounds of it. Without thinking, he pokes a claw at it's aquatic surface, smiling as it ripples like waves. He props open his flaming tome and begins the chant.
HpnEDoc.png
@Theropodas

I'll take portal 2!
@Theropodas

I'll take portal 2!
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
@Theropodas

I'll take portal 1!
@Theropodas

I'll take portal 1!