Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Masque }{
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 173 174
Is it the general fr pinglist in the first post for reprints? So sad I missed the summer version.

Edited to add that if there's a copy left of spring I'd be interested in that as well.
Is it the general fr pinglist in the first post for reprints? So sad I missed the summer version.

Edited to add that if there's a copy left of spring I'd be interested in that as well.
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90720909][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907210/90720909_350.png[/img][/url] [center]Was so happy to see your skin come in that I quickly set to gene my girl Olive! Had her since release day and thought she would go so well with the summer version. Deer happen to be my favorite animals, thank you for such beautiful work. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center][/center]
90720909_350.png
Was so happy to see your skin come in that I quickly set to gene my girl Olive! Had her since release day and thought she would go so well with the summer version.

Deer happen to be my favorite animals, thank you for such beautiful work.
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

@ShiningLatios -- Aaaw perefect timing! She looks fantastic! :D

@vidoxi -- Basically the way it works is that I add as many print runs as I have orders for, up until the shelving date. At that point, once the last run fills up it's full and I won't add more (unless/until I do reprints on a later date). But if there are any empty slots left in that final run on the shelving date, those are still available on a first-come-first-serve basis until they all fill up. So yes, there are still 3 slots available for deer to me like night, if you would like one!

@Teletraan -- Sure thing, I've sent you a PA!

@Mussukat -- Oooh, she's pretty! The colorful firefly gene adds such a magical glow. Thank you for your purchase! :D

@Mumtup -- I'm using the built-in pinglist system now, so you'll have to add yourself - I can't do it for you:

@libroamante -- The general ping list is for everything - both reprints and new designs. And sure, I'll send you a PA!

@Scarecrows -- Aaah pretty colors! It all matches so well - the accent colors from Varnish with the Willow tert and the leaves from the skin, the yellow flowers with her yellow eyes. Thank you, I'm very glad you like it!
@ShiningLatios -- Aaaw perefect timing! She looks fantastic! :D

@vidoxi -- Basically the way it works is that I add as many print runs as I have orders for, up until the shelving date. At that point, once the last run fills up it's full and I won't add more (unless/until I do reprints on a later date). But if there are any empty slots left in that final run on the shelving date, those are still available on a first-come-first-serve basis until they all fill up. So yes, there are still 3 slots available for deer to me like night, if you would like one!

@Teletraan -- Sure thing, I've sent you a PA!

@Mussukat -- Oooh, she's pretty! The colorful firefly gene adds such a magical glow. Thank you for your purchase! :D

@Mumtup -- I'm using the built-in pinglist system now, so you'll have to add yourself - I can't do it for you:

@libroamante -- The general ping list is for everything - both reprints and new designs. And sure, I'll send you a PA!

@Scarecrows -- Aaah pretty colors! It all matches so well - the accent colors from Varnish with the Willow tert and the leaves from the skin, the yellow flowers with her yellow eyes. Thank you, I'm very glad you like it!
zGuYxpI.png
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
SKppn6R.png d3XCZt0.png u0xFVz1.png 6bJPt0y.png FjR4Q5P.png Tz9zkEa.pngrOmZsMq.png 6Gz2fDO.png einxuSg.png she/her | fr+3QNbfPfg.png
Done! Thanks!!
Done! Thanks!!
Old and weird
Are there any copies of deer to me like spring left? I'm interested in buying if there is one.
Are there any copies of deer to me like spring left? I'm interested in buying if there is one.
yHVNH4X.png
As ive been hunting around for a "deer to me like summer" it dawned on me that youre also the artist of my veil's accent! :D Coming back from a looong hiatus and seeing an amazing artist still online warms my heart <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38165246][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381653/38165246_350.png[/img][/url]
As ive been hunting around for a "deer to me like summer" it dawned on me that youre also the artist of my veil's accent! :D

Coming back from a looong hiatus and seeing an amazing artist still online warms my heart <3

38165246_350.png
dT9HQge.png
eIK5iG7.png
VpMOGhK.png
+++++aYeaWql.png+++++++J6ryZyV.png +++++ rix3ppo.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
The day I got the PA I looked for a fitting G1 on the auction house the entire day, until I found the perfect one :] Finally got the branches gene, so she’s mostly done now! I’m still unsure about the primary (unsure between varnish and piebald), but I’m pretty happy with her :] May get an innocent eyes vials in the future too [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81335013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813351/81335013_350.png[/img][/url]
The day I got the PA I looked for a fitting G1 on the auction house the entire day, until I found the perfect one :]
Finally got the branches gene, so she’s mostly done now! I’m still unsure about the primary (unsure between varnish and piebald), but I’m pretty happy with her :]
May get an innocent eyes vials in the future too
81335013_350.png
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@Artemis -- Sure, I'll send you a PA!

@hyrulehero -- Aaaw thank you! I'm glad you like my accents! ^_^

@BrutusCourt -- Oooh, lovely vibrant golds! Thanks for showing me! :D
@Artemis -- Sure, I'll send you a PA!

@hyrulehero -- Aaaw thank you! I'm glad you like my accents! ^_^

@BrutusCourt -- Oooh, lovely vibrant golds! Thanks for showing me! :D
zGuYxpI.png
if you still have any copies of deer to me like summer i'm So Interested;; otherwise, gosh, lovely work! slapping my name on your pinglist lol
if you still have any copies of deer to me like summer i'm So Interested;; otherwise, gosh, lovely work! slapping my name on your pinglist lol
KMREKTd.png
Crownings
FR WISHLIST
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 173 174