Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Recolors of NoTN Apparel
1 2 3
Despite not being that much into apparel, I was a little sad to see the new clothing options for this year were quite sparse. However, I understand that apparel requires a lot of time and effort on the part of the artists and this is probably the reason why there is so few new options.

I think having recolors of pre-existing NoTN apparel each NoTN would be a nice way to pad out the apparel editions while minimizing the artists' workload.
Despite not being that much into apparel, I was a little sad to see the new clothing options for this year were quite sparse. However, I understand that apparel requires a lot of time and effort on the part of the artists and this is probably the reason why there is so few new options.

I think having recolors of pre-existing NoTN apparel each NoTN would be a nice way to pad out the apparel editions while minimizing the artists' workload.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Full support! As well as Vista recolors.
I need those existing items in other colors
Full support! As well as Vista recolors.
I need those existing items in other colors

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support! Big big support. Especially if they can be bought with mimic powder. I need a use for that stuff that will actually eat into my supply.
Support! Big big support. Especially if they can be bought with mimic powder. I need a use for that stuff that will actually eat into my supply.
Since I love making recolors (open in new tab for larger image!): [img]https://i.imgur.com/BduWnk4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/q8994Ea.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ksMxIv5.png[/img]
Since I love making recolors (open in new tab for larger image!):

BduWnk4.png
q8994Ea.png
ksMxIv5.png
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
Y'know, I wouldn't be against this really. I could easily get behind one-two full set recolors each NOTN. I'm not sure how many would help maintain that balance with not overwhelming new players or the staff, one or two seems like the very reasonable amount I'd support. It's a fun bonus to have like the Spare Inventory recolors in my eyes. And I would indeed be down for a fun bonus.
While I generally like the smaller items we've been getting, it was so incredibly small this year and that was book-ending a year which was already a lot sparser apparel wise due to the fests getting rid of one apparel slot. So I'm definitely feeling the longing of wishing there was more...

But yeah, I always love recolors and the existing sets are cool. Would always adore more colors of the flame and rogue (woeful gambeson etc) sets, they're some of my fave apparel on site.
Y'know, I wouldn't be against this really. I could easily get behind one-two full set recolors each NOTN. I'm not sure how many would help maintain that balance with not overwhelming new players or the staff, one or two seems like the very reasonable amount I'd support. It's a fun bonus to have like the Spare Inventory recolors in my eyes. And I would indeed be down for a fun bonus.
While I generally like the smaller items we've been getting, it was so incredibly small this year and that was book-ending a year which was already a lot sparser apparel wise due to the fests getting rid of one apparel slot. So I'm definitely feeling the longing of wishing there was more...

But yeah, I always love recolors and the existing sets are cool. Would always adore more colors of the flame and rogue (woeful gambeson etc) sets, they're some of my fave apparel on site.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'm fairly certain that the decrease in new items is because the chests are extremely stocked already, from what they said in the past, but I may be misremembering.

I'm not sure if I can support unless I'm misremembering.
I'm fairly certain that the decrease in new items is because the chests are extremely stocked already, from what they said in the past, but I may be misremembering.

L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Aviary" date="2023-12-19 19:11:36" ] I'm fairly certain that the decrease in new items is because the chests are extremely stocked already, from what they said in the past, but I may be misremembering. I'm not sure if I can support unless I'm misremembering. [/quote] I believe they've said this too, however, I figure they could reduce the number of familiars introduced while adding more apparel. I myself find the additional familiars more overwhelming than new apparel, to be honest, and would prefer less fams and more apparel.
Aviary wrote on 2023-12-19 19:11:36:

I believe they've said this too, however, I figure they could reduce the number of familiars introduced while adding more apparel. I myself find the additional familiars more overwhelming than new apparel, to be honest, and would prefer less fams and more apparel.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I'd really like more colors of the jewelry/grasp lines. They're by far my favorite
I'd really like more colors of the jewelry/grasp lines. They're by far my favorite
sBdLZtA.png
If they don't want to add too many more items to the chests, they could put the new recolours into the Grand Exchange. charge mimic powder for them because I have like 5'000 of it.
If they don't want to add too many more items to the chests, they could put the new recolours into the Grand Exchange. charge mimic powder for them because I have like 5'000 of it.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png
big support! especially if they're tradable in higgins specifically.
big support! especially if they're tradable in higgins specifically.
nzqnkq.png
1 2 3