Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@jackaling If you'd like me to change up any of the colors, lmk! [url=https://ibb.co/mcw5mbq][img]https://i.ibb.co/wzXhTBW/Screenshot-2023-12-18-at-10-30-24-PM.png[/img][/url]
@jackaling

If you'd like me to change up any of the colors, lmk!

Screenshot-2023-12-18-at-10-30-24-PM.png
Artboard-1.png
@sm06sm [img]https://i.ibb.co/286y0sv/Screenshot-2023-12-19-at-12-56-54-PM.png[/img] here he is! a bit diff from my style on the thread, but thats mostly because my tf style is wayyyy different than my anime style lmao
@sm06sm

Screenshot-2023-12-19-at-12-56-54-PM.png

here he is! a bit diff from my style on the thread, but thats mostly because my tf style is wayyyy different than my anime style lmao
Artboard-1.png
IT’S MY BOY AHHHHHH!!! He looks so amazing oh my gosh I can’t even

I’m already on my way to collect more gems for art of him, AHHH!!
*cough* if you’re still open by then I’ll be back for a fb sketch hehe
IT’S MY BOY AHHHHHH!!! He looks so amazing oh my gosh I can’t even

I’m already on my way to collect more gems for art of him, AHHH!!
*cough* if you’re still open by then I’ll be back for a fb sketch hehe
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm

I probably will xDDD I love drawing and cant stop/wont stop LMAOOOO

SOO GLADD YOU LIKEEE LDSJFKLDSDKLSJ
@sm06sm

I probably will xDDD I love drawing and cant stop/wont stop LMAOOOO

SOO GLADD YOU LIKEEE LDSJFKLDSDKLSJ
Artboard-1.png
He's just so great looking oh my gosh (and you mimicked the TFP style SO well, I'm not sure why I love that style so much but you did it!! I'm blown away!). His name is actually like, so with his lore, he died before he became a prime and got revived as a prime (I'm working out the kinks of how it works but hey, it's a talking robot world, we don't need logic) and so they called him Anubis because he's walked both the living and dead worlds!

It's so hard to find someone on FR who does mechas and you absolutely made him come to life!
He's just so great looking oh my gosh (and you mimicked the TFP style SO well, I'm not sure why I love that style so much but you did it!! I'm blown away!). His name is actually like, so with his lore, he died before he became a prime and got revived as a prime (I'm working out the kinks of how it works but hey, it's a talking robot world, we don't need logic) and so they called him Anubis because he's walked both the living and dead worlds!

It's so hard to find someone on FR who does mechas and you absolutely made him come to life!
aP34GRw.png
@sm06sm Herhehreh I LOVEEEE TFP and MTMTE/IDW so I am definitely always trying to mimic their style (sometimes I deviate lmao) But oooooo lore!!! dw my bestie has a mech called Amazon Prime LMFAOOAOAO and his pre-war designation was Ammo skfjalskd and we have a whole brandformers thing going on which is really silly

but yesssss I was dying for any mecha comms (hard to find on here considering it's mostly a feral dragon/furry site xD) so THANK YOU FOR ANUBIS
@sm06sm Herhehreh I LOVEEEE TFP and MTMTE/IDW so I am definitely always trying to mimic their style (sometimes I deviate lmao) But oooooo lore!!! dw my bestie has a mech called Amazon Prime LMFAOOAOAO and his pre-war designation was Ammo skfjalskd and we have a whole brandformers thing going on which is really silly

but yesssss I was dying for any mecha comms (hard to find on here considering it's mostly a feral dragon/furry site xD) so THANK YOU FOR ANUBIS
Artboard-1.png
Thank YOU!! I will absolutely be back, eggs are funding my art commissions lol
Thank YOU!! I will absolutely be back, eggs are funding my art commissions lol
aP34GRw.png
Here's hoping you're still taking comms here, your art is lovely! [b]Character:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89613213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/896133/89613213_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Offer: 1750g or a Wildclaw Scroll Info: I'd love a human art of her (I hope that offer is enough for a coloured bust), she's got (admittedly kinda long) lore but the tldr is she's an ancient vampire lost to her hunger. Also if you could add the red wysteria in her accent to the design, that'd be [i]awesome[/i]!
Here's hoping you're still taking comms here, your art is lovely!

Character:
89613213_350.png
Offer: 1750g or a Wildclaw Scroll
Info: I'd love a human art of her (I hope that offer is enough for a coloured bust), she's got (admittedly kinda long) lore but the tldr is she's an ancient vampire lost to her hunger. Also if you could add the red wysteria in her accent to the design, that'd be awesome!
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Quamosthy Me who's kinda just sitting in front of my computer:

bet I gotchuuuuu, and yup, the wc scroll is good for a colored bust!
@Quamosthy Me who's kinda just sitting in front of my computer:

bet I gotchuuuuu, and yup, the wc scroll is good for a colored bust!
Artboard-1.png
Awesome! I'll send you the payment right away :D
Awesome! I'll send you the payment right away :D
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11