Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding Chest Drop Rate Survey
1 2 3 4 5 6
126 fams, 5 chests T-T
Edit: at least I bought two chests with all the bonding materials I got in the grand exchange!!
126 fams, 5 chests T-T
Edit: at least I bought two chests with all the bonding materials I got in the grand exchange!!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
my personal data from days 1 and 2 had me at one chest for every ~13 familiars. i forgot to check today how many chests i had before bonding, but i know it was less than 10 and i had almost 100 this time so i think today i just had really good luck (that'd be about 1 in 10 for today)
my personal data from days 1 and 2 had me at one chest for every ~13 familiars. i forgot to check today how many chests i had before bonding, but i know it was less than 10 and i had almost 100 this time so i think today i just had really good luck (that'd be about 1 in 10 for today)
GkfDmNh.png
803 fams, 80 chests, 3 or 4 eggs..

but the frist day i got 12 eggs from 102 chests. (i made a big trade to get 20 extra chests)
803 fams, 80 chests, 3 or 4 eggs..

but the frist day i got 12 eggs from 102 chests. (i made a big trade to get 20 extra chests)
TBD
Awesome, I can't wait to see the results! I did over a thousand familiars yesterday and the day before, but I keep a spreadsheet for my own record so I recorded my chests for each in seperate submissions of the form - hope that's okay!
Awesome, I can't wait to see the results! I did over a thousand familiars yesterday and the day before, but I keep a spreadsheet for my own record so I recorded my chests for each in seperate submissions of the form - hope that's okay!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
Already did most of mine today but I'll participate tomorrow ^_^
Already did most of mine today but I'll participate tomorrow ^_^
submitted my results for both the 17th and the 18th! haven't bonded today yet, but i'll submit those when i've got them tallied

this is actually something i've started to track myself, as well as my general chest/egg ratio, so i'm happy to help contribute those numbers to a larger data set

ive been seeing high 60s - mid 70s for mine so far, with about another 8-12 from trading the materials to higgins afterwards, though i also recently picked up another 80ish fams in just one day from opening a bunch of chests so quantity may play a role in that
submitted my results for both the 17th and the 18th! haven't bonded today yet, but i'll submit those when i've got them tallied

this is actually something i've started to track myself, as well as my general chest/egg ratio, so i'm happy to help contribute those numbers to a larger data set

ive been seeing high 60s - mid 70s for mine so far, with about another 8-12 from trading the materials to higgins afterwards, though i also recently picked up another 80ish fams in just one day from opening a bunch of chests so quantity may play a role in that
Nonbinary
Trans Masculine
Xenogender

Avatar Dragon. The button is linked to my current avatar dragon.
For sale. The button is linked to my dragon sales lair tab.
limes, benrey, or belial || they/them & neos

fr time but im on at really weird hours sometimes
very anxious, so forum activity is sporadic at best
for my dragons - pose =/= pronouns. please use they/them for any of them unless otherwise specified
@cheesedragon yep, that works! it's kind of nice to hear other people are as curious and neurotic about these numbers as i am lol (here's to obsessing over exact chest counts)
@cheesedragon yep, that works! it's kind of nice to hear other people are as curious and neurotic about these numbers as i am lol (here's to obsessing over exact chest counts)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
I've done my bonding for today, but I'm definitely going to give you numbers for this tomorrow! Stats are always fun. :]
I've done my bonding for today, but I'm definitely going to give you numbers for this tomorrow! Stats are always fun. :]
raccoon.png
@Familiar Chest Drop Survey bonding time!
@Familiar Chest Drop Survey bonding time!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
53 chests from 616 familiars today! 8.6% droprate
53 chests from 616 familiars today! 8.6% droprate
1 2 3 4 5 6