Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nocturne Chests Not Being Registered
1 2 3
I had the same issue. So happy I don't have to open them one by one. Thanks for the response!
I had the same issue. So happy I don't have to open them one by one. Thanks for the response!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Glad I came to check!
The swift info is very much appreciated, and it's a big relief that the chests are indeed still being counted towards the achievement!
Glad I came to check!
The swift info is very much appreciated, and it's a big relief that the chests are indeed still being counted towards the achievement!
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
My goal to complete all those achievements on the first day has been foiled by glitches but I'm glad to hear that the chests I'm opening will still count
My goal to complete all those achievements on the first day has been foiled by glitches but I'm glad to hear that the chests I'm opening will still count
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Came here to report the same issue- so glad to know there is a fix on the way! Thanks to the team for all their hard work <3
Came here to report the same issue- so glad to know there is a fix on the way! Thanks to the team for all their hard work <3
:)
do we have any updates on when this is likely to be corrected?
do we have any updates on when this is likely to be corrected?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Thank you for the report @Hyliah

The bug is now fixed for all achievements related to opening Strange Chest containers.

Any chests opened prior to the bug being fixed will still count toward unlocking the achievement - that data was still collected. The achievements just failed to "look" at the correct data to activate.
Thank you for the report @Hyliah

The bug is now fixed for all achievements related to opening Strange Chest containers.

Any chests opened prior to the bug being fixed will still count toward unlocking the achievement - that data was still collected. The achievements just failed to "look" at the correct data to activate.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Thank you! [emoji=firework size=1]
Thank you!
Thanks staff for the quick reply and the quick fix! Happy to collect my achievements again! :3
Thanks staff for the quick reply and the quick fix! Happy to collect my achievements again! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
thank you for fixing it so quickly!
thank you for fixing it so quickly!
GujRVNB.gif
Hurray, thanks for the fix!
Hurray, thanks for the fix!
~~~ Timezone: FR+9 ~~~
1 2 3