Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | remove silhouette scroll
1 2 3
Support. I wouldn't mind at all for an item like this. I would use it personally as well- even if it removes functionality. I don't see why it matters what I want to do with my dragons. I just don't like the little icon, but I see why the little icons under dragons are necessary

This is particularly frustrating when I buy a dragon already with a scroll, but I never plan to use it and I'm stuck with an eyesore of an icon :(
Support. I wouldn't mind at all for an item like this. I would use it personally as well- even if it removes functionality. I don't see why it matters what I want to do with my dragons. I just don't like the little icon, but I see why the little icons under dragons are necessary

This is particularly frustrating when I buy a dragon already with a scroll, but I never plan to use it and I'm stuck with an eyesore of an icon :(
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
Support. I don't honestly understand the opposition for this. If it can be added on the dragon, there's no harm in being able to remove it. Just like we have a way to reverse scroll of Eternal Youth, we should have a way to take off Silhouette.
Support. I don't honestly understand the opposition for this. If it can be added on the dragon, there's no harm in being able to remove it. Just like we have a way to reverse scroll of Eternal Youth, we should have a way to take off Silhouette.
Support for being able to remove it from an individual dragon. Most of my dragons with the scroll use it but I have at least one dragon that doesn't need it and it agitates me seeing the blue icon. We can make EY dragons adults again, I'd love an item to do the same for Silhouette Scrolls.
Support for being able to remove it from an individual dragon. Most of my dragons with the scroll use it but I have at least one dragon that doesn't need it and it agitates me seeing the blue icon. We can make EY dragons adults again, I'd love an item to do the same for Silhouette Scrolls.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I'm not fully opposed to this, but I feel like it would be confusing for some players. They might think they have to buy this back in order to "revert" their dragon back to the original pose, instead of just using the switch.

Which is why I would prefer an icon removal, since it could be useful for people who also want to remove other icons and would be less confusing.
I'm not fully opposed to this, but I feel like it would be confusing for some players. They might think they have to buy this back in order to "revert" their dragon back to the original pose, instead of just using the switch.

Which is why I would prefer an icon removal, since it could be useful for people who also want to remove other icons and would be less confusing.
[quote name="Beastface" date="2023-12-18 21:58:42" ] Support. I don't honestly understand the opposition for this. If it can be added on the dragon, there's no harm in being able to remove it. Just like we have a way to reverse scroll of Eternal Youth, we should have a way to take off Silhouette. [/quote] My problem is I came into this thinking the op ment to get rid of the item, because that's what it sounds like from the title
Beastface wrote on 2023-12-18 21:58:42:
My problem is I came into this thinking the op ment to get rid of the item, because that's what it sounds like from the title
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Support, there's no harm in having an item that removes the effects of the silhouette scroll from a dragon.

I just bought a dragon that already has a silhouette scroll applied, and I'd like to remove the effect from her since I don't plan on using the pose toggle.
Support, there's no harm in having an item that removes the effects of the silhouette scroll from a dragon.

I just bought a dragon that already has a silhouette scroll applied, and I'd like to remove the effect from her since I don't plan on using the pose toggle.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Support.

We can remove eye types. We can change a dragon's breed. We can remove genes. And we can remove the toggle for permababy.

I don't know why this isn't a feature. The icon is ugly and clashes.
Support.

We can remove eye types. We can change a dragon's breed. We can remove genes. And we can remove the toggle for permababy.

I don't know why this isn't a feature. The icon is ugly and clashes.
siggy.png
I thought I already supported this, but I guess that was a similar thread. So, support. I absolutely will not buy a dragon with one of these scrolls applied. I don't like excess icons cluttering up my visuals. The option to remove it, or hide it when it is not in use, would make my life much better.
I thought I already supported this, but I guess that was a similar thread. So, support. I absolutely will not buy a dragon with one of these scrolls applied. I don't like excess icons cluttering up my visuals. The option to remove it, or hide it when it is not in use, would make my life much better.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Support for all the reasons listed already. Would be nice, if it cost less than the original scroll.
Support for all the reasons listed already. Would be nice, if it cost less than the original scroll.
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Support (even if I would never use it); yes, it's a purely aesthetic function, but that's a large part of what the site is based around anyways.

No support for hiding icons in general, since those are used for important information—not just for the owner but for other players as well—and it can be a bit disingenuous to cover up that information.
Support (even if I would never use it); yes, it's a purely aesthetic function, but that's a large part of what the site is based around anyways.

No support for hiding icons in general, since those are used for important information—not just for the owner but for other players as well—and it can be a bit disingenuous to cover up that information.
Yippee wahoo
1 2 3