Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Weeee, can't wait to see all the pretty Christmas hatchlings ^^
Weeee, can't wait to see all the pretty Christmas hatchlings ^^
YaLh2Os.png
Pinging myself as a reminder! The cinnabuns, xmas cocoa and yuletide season pairs are so pretty
@DismasYves
Pinging myself as a reminder! The cinnabuns, xmas cocoa and yuletide season pairs are so pretty
@DismasYves
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
[emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]So excited to see all the hatchies!! Merry Noctmas, everyone!
So excited to see all the hatchies!! Merry Noctmas, everyone!
ZxLRmnP.gif ?8R7_b=party.png PFHZ0k5.gif
Merry Night of the Nocturne, y'all! Consider this my first bump post! Can't wait to see the hatchlings!
Merry Night of the Nocturne, y'all! Consider this my first bump post! Can't wait to see the hatchlings!
8d7o509.pngL7AaAOG.png FR+3
Looking forward to this year's hatchies!
Looking forward to this year's hatchies!
34b0ac572fe2964030b619c6fa767c27062fe549.pngLwpsqYS.png1a44f62d21ba71e105062be026d9747d4f426e80.png
Looking foward to the Christmas hatches! Though, I was doing some thinking — — It would be nice to possibly implement some variation of a rule for holiday hatches where the hatches listed on a respective holiday need to go up on the HH thread and be there for a wee bit before going up on the breeder's personal thread — I've noticed a lot that the subjectively "high-value" hatchlings will be bought out in minutes on a breeder's personal hatchery thread before they even go up on the HH thread! It just feels kind of pointless to have those types of breeding pairs listed in a HH thread if people outside of the HH system are getting advance notice of the hatchlings being born on their respective holidays (i.e. first dibs). I really enioy the holiday hatches every holiday, and am suggesting this from a place of passion and love for this community project rather than a place of frustration! Happy holidays HH community~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Looking foward to the Christmas hatches! Though, I was doing some thinking —

— It would be nice to possibly implement some variation of a rule for holiday hatches where the hatches listed on a respective holiday need to go up on the HH thread and be there for a wee bit before going up on the breeder's personal thread — I've noticed a lot that the subjectively "high-value" hatchlings will be bought out in minutes on a breeder's personal hatchery thread before they even go up on the HH thread! It just feels kind of pointless to have those types of breeding pairs listed in a HH thread if people outside of the HH system are getting advance notice of the hatchlings being born on their respective holidays (i.e. first dibs). I really enioy the holiday hatches every holiday, and am suggesting this from a place of passion and love for this community project rather than a place of frustration!

Happy holidays HH community~
96fsVua.png S6yhKMB.png TKQ2gdt.png . .
Christmas babies soon!!! Yay!!
Christmas babies soon!!! Yay!!
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
I honestly agree with @ShimmeryLuna! I ping my subscribers on my hatchery thread... to direct them to the HH thread. I don't start selling directly through my hatchery thread until the day after the event (so, in this case, December 26th).
I honestly agree with @ShimmeryLuna! I ping my subscribers on my hatchery thread... to direct them to the HH thread. I don't start selling directly through my hatchery thread until the day after the event (so, in this case, December 26th).
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
YESS
YESS
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] bump ~ we need a Christmas tree emoji! [/center]
bump ~ we need a Christmas tree emoji!
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37