Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/WL] scrungles + icons!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@kyruiz @godskin noted you both down! for the chibis right? pls use the order form too if thats ok :>>
@kyruiz @godskin noted you both down! for the chibis right? pls use the order form too if thats ok :>>
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
AA thank you for the scrungles, theyre all so cute as always!! TT [emoji=heart size=1] id be interested in getting an icon but could i ask if you'd consider accepting noc eggs (200g each)?
AA thank you for the scrungles, theyre all so cute as always!! TT
id be interested in getting an icon but could i ask if you'd consider accepting noc eggs (200g each)?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
if possible id love to claim a chibi and icon slot to fill out in a bit :> but just chibi is fine too if thats not possible!
also how many scrungles can we order per slot :0?
if possible id love to claim a chibi and icon slot to fill out in a bit :> but just chibi is fine too if thats not possible!
also how many scrungles can we order per slot :0?
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
Is there an open slot for an icon? I'd love to go on your pinglist if not <3
Is there an open slot for an icon? I'd love to go on your pinglist if not <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
hey, i just want to ask before requesting a slot, is it 1 per character or per order?
hey, i just want to ask before requesting a slot, is it 1 per character or per order?
Untitled207.png
tiff/etc. 20s. autistic. dog. tma. avi dragon.
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
If theere is an icon slot available, I would like one. If not, Im happy to wait and go on the pinglist
If theere is an icon slot available, I would like one. If not, Im happy to wait and go on the pinglist
i'd love a couple of chibis please! :'>

username: rubin
payment type: gems
references: amemori
description: gentle and absentminded. there are some design notes on his toyhouse page if they'd be of help!
extras: n/a

references: hanabi
description: serious and formal. i'd love some sort of T . T (the Ts being serious eyes rather than tears) expression!
i'd love a couple of chibis please! :'>

references: amemori
description: gentle and absentminded. there are some design notes on his toyhouse page if they'd be of help!

references: hanabi
description: serious and formal. i'd love some sort of T . T (the Ts being serious eyes rather than tears) expression!
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
scrungle order!

username: godskin
payment type: Gems
references: Imgur Let me know if you need more/better/different references!
description: he's an unhinged evil little guy. but having fun :) unfortunately i guess the best summary would the joker. so expression wise id love something in the vein of unkind smile, anime villain grin.
The weapon isn't necessary, but could be in the background like this maybe? definitely optional though!
scrungle order!

username: godskin
payment type: Gems
references: Imgur Let me know if you need more/better/different references!
description: he's an unhinged evil little guy. but having fun :) unfortunately i guess the best summary would the joker. so expression wise id love something in the vein of unkind smile, anime villain grin.
The weapon isn't necessary, but could be in the background like this maybe? definitely optional though!
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
aaa so many messages to respond to ww, thank you for the interest everyone!

@Hocotate ahhh thank u!! always glad to hear hehe :33 i could take noc eggs! it would be two of them for an icon then ^^

@kyruiz totally ok, will mark u down for both! i usually take one per slot but if you have more youd like to order i can accommodate

@Zith still open! can also adjust slot openings if needed, but still open for now

@itits one per slot, but like i said above to someone else, can totally accommodate! just lmk what youd like

@Schnicklefritz still open for now, waiting on order forms!
aaa so many messages to respond to ww, thank you for the interest everyone!

@Hocotate ahhh thank u!! always glad to hear hehe :33 i could take noc eggs! it would be two of them for an icon then ^^

@kyruiz totally ok, will mark u down for both! i usually take one per slot but if you have more youd like to order i can accommodate

@Zith still open! can also adjust slot openings if needed, but still open for now

@itits one per slot, but like i said above to someone else, can totally accommodate! just lmk what youd like

@Schnicklefritz still open for now, waiting on order forms!
@rubin so very cute as always!! it would be 400g for both then :>

@godskin super cool chara! :D i think the references you gave work just fine ^^ if its ok, itd be an extra 50g for the weapon? if not, it would just be 200g then! i usually provide transparent imgs so when your comm is done you can reposition the weapon any way u want

you can send a cr whenever youre ready, no rush :3
@rubin so very cute as always!! it would be 400g for both then :>

@godskin super cool chara! :D i think the references you gave work just fine ^^ if its ok, itd be an extra 50g for the weapon? if not, it would just be 200g then! i usually provide transparent imgs so when your comm is done you can reposition the weapon any way u want

you can send a cr whenever youre ready, no rush :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18