Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL/WL] scrungles + icons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Awesome! Just making sure -- is it ok if I claim 3 slots like I mentioned? If it is, I'll PM you my details since these are for friends and some of them use FR, secrets shhh
Awesome! Just making sure -- is it ok if I claim 3 slots like I mentioned? If it is, I'll PM you my details since these are for friends and some of them use FR, secrets shhh
@soranui copy-pasting my original post for your convenience! If I read correctly, it should be 250g so I'll send a CR for that :D

username: Breezio
payment type: gems
references: reference images in this dragon's bio!
description: is it possible to have something on fire in the background? like maybe a trash can or microwave (if that is too complicated, that's fine) and her avoiding looking at the flames like "i didn't do that. no idea why that's on fire". i will pay as much extra for this as you need
extras: she's very scrungly
@soranui copy-pasting my original post for your convenience! If I read correctly, it should be 250g so I'll send a CR for that :D

username: Breezio
payment type: gems
references: reference images in this dragon's bio!
description: is it possible to have something on fire in the background? like maybe a trash can or microwave (if that is too complicated, that's fine) and her avoiding looking at the flames like "i didn't do that. no idea why that's on fire". i will pay as much extra for this as you need
extras: she's very scrungly
57vDzYs.png
Hello! i absolutely adore this! are there any slots open atm?
Hello! i absolutely adore this! are there any slots open atm?
CBlQSDO.png
@Maybellmay no problem at all :D just shoot me the details and a cr whenever ur ready, no rush

@Vexxos thank u for the interest!! :] unfortunately not at this time, but i can totally put you on the waitlist if you'd like and can ping once i finish this batch ^^ you can also join the pinglist here!
@Maybellmay no problem at all :D just shoot me the details and a cr whenever ur ready, no rush

@Vexxos thank u for the interest!! :] unfortunately not at this time, but i can totally put you on the waitlist if you'd like and can ping once i finish this batch ^^ you can also join the pinglist here!
ZPAIe0J.pngCYjdnzb.pngVSZ8rh4.png
@Breezio frankie! thank u for the request <3 she is very scrungle [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1183170177081282560/breezio.png[/img]
@Breezio frankie! thank u for the request <3 she is very scrungle breezio.png
Frankie turned out absolutely adorable! Thank you so much :D
Frankie turned out absolutely adorable! Thank you so much :D
57vDzYs.png
@Hocotate toki, adelheid, and kaede! thank u for being patient orz [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1186459615672676393/hocotate1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1186459614858977310/hocotate2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1176964753269207051/1186459614296948868/hocotate3.png[/img]
@Hocotate toki, adelheid, and kaede! thank u for being patient orz hocotate1.png
hocotate2.png
hocotate3.png
@soranui / scrungle factory! 2 slots available, thank you! fulfillment may be a bit slower due to the holidays, but if you need it before any time, let me know!
prio for wishlist: @rubin ^^

for notn i added another commission option here! feel free to check it out :] you can join the pinglist for that here as well:

have a happy notn everyone!
@soranui / scrungle factory! 2 slots available, thank you! fulfillment may be a bit slower due to the holidays, but if you need it before any time, let me know!
prio for wishlist: @rubin ^^

for notn i added another commission option here! feel free to check it out :] you can join the pinglist for that here as well:

have a happy notn everyone!
id love to claim a slot!
id love to claim a slot!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
May I claim a slot? :o I need to take good reference pictures real quick
May I claim a slot? :o I need to take good reference pictures real quick
2b2a89334a2e823e300cc2f0e377f9a1564c55c4.png ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎looking for:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18