Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✪Reign's Radicolorful Dragons✪
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90
@Reign
I'd love to take the male if possible :)
@Reign
I'd love to take the male if possible :)
B8GHHlZ.png
@Reign

!!! I would like to snag that WC boy please! Could you do a payment plan, or take gems rather than treasure?
@Reign

!!! I would like to snag that WC boy please! Could you do a payment plan, or take gems rather than treasure?
Lone Wolf & General Lurker
Sorry for the delay everyone! As @SunMoonAndSpoon has first pick, the sky/rose/lavender boy is hers. @Fairytale that leaves the girls if you like either of them, or you can wait until next clutch if you'd prefer!

@shinyferaligatr I'll ping you again if she doesn't get snatched up c:

@Squisha @Airis Added!

@Fujo Absolutely :) As long as you can provide a downpayment I can put you on their reserve list for next time out!

@Melkor Either works fine, I'll pull him from the AH for you :D
Sorry for the delay everyone! As @SunMoonAndSpoon has first pick, the sky/rose/lavender boy is hers. @Fairytale that leaves the girls if you like either of them, or you can wait until next clutch if you'd prefer!

@shinyferaligatr I'll ping you again if she doesn't get snatched up c:

@Squisha @Airis Added!

@Fujo Absolutely :) As long as you can provide a downpayment I can put you on their reserve list for next time out!

@Melkor Either works fine, I'll pull him from the AH for you :D
@Reign That'd make 150k downpayment, right?
@Reign That'd make 150k downpayment, right?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo
Yup!
@Fujo
Yup!
@Reign I'm on mobile now but I'll get home soon. I'll send the treasure over then
@Reign I'm on mobile now but I'll get home soon. I'll send the treasure over then
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Reign
I'm in dire need of a male so I'll have to pass this time ^^
@Reign
I'm in dire need of a male so I'll have to pass this time ^^
B8GHHlZ.png
@Fairytale
Hopefully they'll have more boys next time out! You'll have first pick of the next clutch c:

@yaois
If either of the remaining two interest you, you have next pick, or else you can wait until the next nest as well.
@Fairytale
Hopefully they'll have more boys next time out! You'll have first pick of the next clutch c:

@yaois
If either of the remaining two interest you, you have next pick, or else you can wait until the next nest as well.
@Reign
I'll take the rose girl ` 7`//
@Reign
I'll take the rose girl ` 7`//
@yaois
Awesome, I sent her on over. Enjoy :D
@yaois
Awesome, I sent her on over. Enjoy :D
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 89 90