Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow + Plague joint foddart!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@counterfate
Character/s: Pig-Faced Jane [1] [2]
Type: Full Body
Background Type: Solid BG
Background Color: deep/dark pink
Tell me about your Character/s: She's a serial murderer who's actually really bad at it, mostly because she didn't have the same sort of 'need' some others described. She decided at some point that it was an art and she was going to perfect it but she's really anxious about doing it right. She can easily be talked down by giving her tips to be a 'better' killer or simply critiquing her on her kidnapping technique or what have you. She's trying her best but each time she's emotionally at the front of the board room for a very important share holder meeting after a bad quarterly review.
She absolutely has cat motivational posters in her prep room and I'm generally going for sort of silly horror vibes with her. Though I don't have any particular ideas for her posing it is worth noting her pig mask gets the spider man treatment in that it emotes.

Price - 100 lvls

@Ravensworn
Username: TroubleinSevens
Order Type: Cutesy Icon x4 (if not possible the first two please and if only one is allowed #3)

Order Details: A thoughtful or more sombre expression but in the calm range rather than sad
Dragon/Character: Stop the Veilspun
Notes: This dragon used to be an aberration so if he could be facing his other half Goh (below) that would be great!

Order Details: A curious, happy or excited expression would be great
Dragon/Character: Goh the Tundra
Notes: This dragon used to be an aberration so if he could be facing his other half Stop (above) that would be great!

Order Details: Excited, happy, or enthusiastic expression would be preferred
Dragon/Character: Kira Kira Bling Bling
Notes: While the icons don't have necks if her $ necklace fits in there that'd be rad if not no worries!

Order Details: Inquisitive, knowing or slightly smug would be great looks here
Dragon/Character: Misha the Coatl in her Final Form
Notes: Mush hat please! If not possible disregard this request entirely

Price: 200 lvls total
@counterfate
Character/s: Pig-Faced Jane [1] [2]
Type: Full Body
Background Type: Solid BG
Background Color: deep/dark pink
Tell me about your Character/s: She's a serial murderer who's actually really bad at it, mostly because she didn't have the same sort of 'need' some others described. She decided at some point that it was an art and she was going to perfect it but she's really anxious about doing it right. She can easily be talked down by giving her tips to be a 'better' killer or simply critiquing her on her kidnapping technique or what have you. She's trying her best but each time she's emotionally at the front of the board room for a very important share holder meeting after a bad quarterly review.
She absolutely has cat motivational posters in her prep room and I'm generally going for sort of silly horror vibes with her. Though I don't have any particular ideas for her posing it is worth noting her pig mask gets the spider man treatment in that it emotes.

Price - 100 lvls

@Ravensworn
Username: TroubleinSevens
Order Type: Cutesy Icon x4 (if not possible the first two please and if only one is allowed #3)

Order Details: A thoughtful or more sombre expression but in the calm range rather than sad
Dragon/Character: Stop the Veilspun
Notes: This dragon used to be an aberration so if he could be facing his other half Goh (below) that would be great!

Order Details: A curious, happy or excited expression would be great
Dragon/Character: Goh the Tundra
Notes: This dragon used to be an aberration so if he could be facing his other half Stop (above) that would be great!

Order Details: Excited, happy, or enthusiastic expression would be preferred
Dragon/Character: Kira Kira Bling Bling
Notes: While the icons don't have necks if her $ necklace fits in there that'd be rad if not no worries!

Order Details: Inquisitive, knowing or slightly smug would be great looks here
Dragon/Character: Misha the Coatl in her Final Form
Notes: Mush hat please! If not possible disregard this request entirely

Price: 200 lvls total
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@Jeon
Aye, sure can! I can fit the bow in, no problem. :D
50 is correct!

@TroubleinSevens
I can do them all! I can absolutely meet all of your notes, too!
200 total is correct!
@Jeon
Aye, sure can! I can fit the bow in, no problem. :D
50 is correct!

@TroubleinSevens
I can do them all! I can absolutely meet all of your notes, too!
200 total is correct!
_____ bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
zLwbKxI.png
kE8PZoU.png
GdVZ87H.png
GW180jv.png

Grotesque-2-L.png

"Vyre"
JvUa9ma.png
Just an Unhinged, Wandering Vam-pirate.
wind_rune_20.pnglightning_rune_20.pngwater_rune_20.pngice_rune_20.pngfire_rune_20.pngplague_rune_20.png

Grotesque-2-R.png
bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
lAvpyOQ.png
11efmKl.png
2nkYPWq.png
p3Lr8aR.png
@Ravensworn

I'll go ahead and send 5 level 10 dragons to you then! :D thank you so much
@Ravensworn

I'll go ahead and send 5 level 10 dragons to you then! :D thank you so much
WpjbI2U.gif
@Ravensworn

Alright I'll send over 20 lvl 10s, though it'll have to be in a few waves due to lair space
@Ravensworn

Alright I'll send over 20 lvl 10s, though it'll have to be in a few waves due to lair space
shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
-Order Form- @Ramirez33 Character/Creature(s): Moth! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1171742552723038288/1173535972298866708/moth-ref.png[/img] Notes: I don't actually have outfits designed for them yet, so you can draw them anthro nude, or whatever clothes you wanna put of them. [s]they do also have both top arms, I just didn't include one of them in the ref because it was in the way ajskldfjldsjklfj[/s] Border style: Transparent
-Order Form-
@Ramirez33
Character/Creature(s): Moth!
moth-ref.png
Notes: I don't actually have outfits designed for them yet, so you can draw them anthro nude, or whatever clothes you wanna put of them.
they do also have both top arms, I just didn't include one of them in the ref because it was in the way ajskldfjldsjklfj
Border style: Transparent
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@Ravensworn
Username: oneluckyduck
Order Type: cutesy icon
Order Details: I'd like to order a cutesy icon...but as a gift, so I'll also be sending you a PM. :) Other than its secrecy, I'm just looking for something cute and happy.
Dragon/Character: [redacted]
Notes:
Price: 50 levels
@Ravensworn
Username: oneluckyduck
Order Type: cutesy icon
Order Details: I'd like to order a cutesy icon...but as a gift, so I'll also be sending you a PM. :) Other than its secrecy, I'm just looking for something cute and happy.
Dragon/Character: [redacted]
Notes:
Price: 50 levels
FR+3
@moomargh Thank you for your order!

400 levels should be fine! I'll see if i can finish your commission until christmas, but if I can't, it should be done until mid-January.
@moomargh Thank you for your order!

400 levels should be fine! I'll see if i can finish your commission until christmas, but if I can't, it should be done until mid-January.
7426BcM.png
dEe2UrM.png
dEo6ta2.png

@Kururin
Your order is confirmed! It'll just be 100lvls. You can send them to an attendant whenever you're ready.

@TroubleinSevens
Order confirmed! Whenever you're ready please send levels to an attendant.

If I have anymore questions for either of you I'll be sure to shoot a PM your way. Thank you for commissioning me!
@Kururin
Your order is confirmed! It'll just be 100lvls. You can send them to an attendant whenever you're ready.

@TroubleinSevens
Order confirmed! Whenever you're ready please send levels to an attendant.

If I have anymore questions for either of you I'll be sure to shoot a PM your way. Thank you for commissioning me!
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
@DarkWolf133 Order is confirmed!
Feel free to send the levels to an attendant whenever you're ready!
I'll get to work ASAP!

@DarkWolf133 Order is confirmed!
Feel free to send the levels to an attendant whenever you're ready!
I'll get to work ASAP!

B4US4Db.png
@Ravensworn

Hey, for your cutesy icons, do you do robots/mechs? Not super duper complicated ones, obviously, but I was wondering.
@Ravensworn

Hey, for your cutesy icons, do you do robots/mechs? Not super duper complicated ones, obviously, but I was wondering.
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12