Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37
@mayzel
hello!! i could certainly draw that character with that hairstyle! 11 chests would be a headshot so if that's okay with you feel free to send a CR whenever x)
@mayzel
hello!! i could certainly draw that character with that hairstyle! 11 chests would be a headshot so if that's okay with you feel free to send a CR whenever x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Yeah that works out!!! I’ll send over the CR rn!
Yeah that works out!!! I’ll send over the CR rn!
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2023-12-17 23:56:08" ] @/misshitsu hello again! i had a little more trouble than i expected with interpreting their outfits and such so some things are simplified + these are a little messier than i'd like so do feel free to send less than your original offer as you might see fit <:') and of course do let me know if you would like any changes! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1186214793678442506/IMG_3275.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1186214794173362197/IMG_3276.png[/img] [/quote] I will send payment asap, and oh, no, the simplification is not a problem at all, they're looking phenomenal! and if I may, the only thing I'd request be added are their matching rings- the resplendent and fancy rings respectively
Hocotate wrote on 2023-12-17 23:56:08:
@/misshitsu
hello again! i had a little more trouble than i expected with interpreting their outfits and such so some things are simplified + these are a little messier than i'd like so do feel free to send less than your original offer as you might see fit <:') and of course do let me know if you would like any changes!
IMG_3275.pngIMG_3276.png

I will send payment asap, and oh, no, the simplification is not a problem at all, they're looking phenomenal! and if I may, the only thing I'd request be added are their matching rings- the resplendent and fancy rings respectively
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
I currently only have 60 chests (0 eggs), but I am looking for a halfbody for a few characters. I don't know how long it will take me to grind everything out. Will this shop be open the duration of NotN and what is the max number of characters I can ask for?

Edit: I don't mind how long it takes to get them done.
I currently only have 60 chests (0 eggs), but I am looking for a halfbody for a few characters. I don't know how long it will take me to grind everything out. Will this shop be open the duration of NotN and what is the max number of characters I can ask for?

Edit: I don't mind how long it takes to get them done.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Hey!! Would 4 eggs be enough for a chibi for him? (His ears/tail are based on a Golden Retriever)
Hey!! Would 4 eggs be enough for a chibi for him? (His ears/tail are based on a Golden Retriever)
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
@Hocotate

Would you do a headshot of this character?
Meow
@Hocotate

Would you do a headshot of this character?
Meow
@risenwolf
hello! the 'ratio' i have for this shop is something like 11 chests = 1 egg = 200kt so for 60 chests i could probably do two halfbodies (although they might be on the slightly messier side)! in any case, i'm likely going to keep this open for all of NoTN so you could come back at a later time!!

@shiftie @shadoo
of course, feel free to send payment whenever!!
@risenwolf
hello! the 'ratio' i have for this shop is something like 11 chests = 1 egg = 200kt so for 60 chests i could probably do two halfbodies (although they might be on the slightly messier side)! in any case, i'm likely going to keep this open for all of NoTN so you could come back at a later time!!

@shiftie @shadoo
of course, feel free to send payment whenever!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Okay, then I will be back. I have at least three I'd like done. Been grinding quite a bit today and I should get enough in the next day or two.
Okay, then I will be back. I have at least three I'd like done. Been grinding quite a bit today and I should get enough in the next day or two.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
errrm hi. :]
ive 6 eggs do whatever https://toyhou.se/Dawkosaur/characters/tagged:5
errrm hi. :]
ive 6 eggs do whatever https://toyhou.se/Dawkosaur/characters/tagged:5
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@dawkosaur
haiii :3 U GOT IT!!
@dawkosaur
haiii :3 U GOT IT!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37