Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@xLILM0NSTERx
hello! i'd be happy to draw them; i think i can work with just the one ref for the second character but if i need anything else i'll let you know x)
and of course! since you're ordering two sketches in one post though it'll just be 100kt for the permission for both, no worries :D
in any case feel free to send a CR whenever and thank you for your interest!!
@xLILM0NSTERx
hello! i'd be happy to draw them; i think i can work with just the one ref for the second character but if i need anything else i'll let you know x)
and of course! since you're ordering two sketches in one post though it'll just be 100kt for the permission for both, no worries :D
in any case feel free to send a CR whenever and thank you for your interest!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
Meow meme clothes

It can be with black pants or whatever
along with the meme text

@Hocotate
Meow meme clothes

It can be with black pants or whatever
along with the meme text

I sent the cr as well!
I sent the cr as well!
@Hocotate

Heck it, 2 eggs and 600g for a bust of Shepherd? With the ability for me to color the bust, as well, if possible!
@Hocotate

Heck it, 2 eggs and 600g for a bust of Shepherd? With the ability for me to color the bust, as well, if possible!
push hub
@felspring
hello again, sure! x) i'll get started asap, thank you for your interest!!

typo'd the username at first, hopefully that didn't ping anyone but sorry if it did dkfjgf
@felspring
hello again, sure! x) i'll get started asap, thank you for your interest!!

typo'd the username at first, hopefully that didn't ping anyone but sorry if it did dkfjgf
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
3 eggs for a chibi of Akemi? Sorry the ref image is a bad crop of a joke image its all I've got (shes wearing knee high boots that you cant see)
3 eggs for a chibi of Akemi? Sorry the ref image is a bad crop of a joke image its all I've got (shes wearing knee high boots that you cant see)
m5NMmDh.png
@Tammoratya
i'd be happy to try drawing her! no worries as well, i can work from that ref and will keep the knee high boots in mind too x) feel free to send the CR whenever!
@Tammoratya
i'd be happy to try drawing her! no worries as well, i can work from that ref and will keep the knee high boots in mind too x) feel free to send the CR whenever!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
HIHIHHI ur artstyle is so soft omygosh So I have this silly boy called LiuQiao, that I am still working on designing. I'll need a hot sec right now to fix up his design, but can I get a fullbody sketch for 5 nocturne eggs?? [img]https://i.ibb.co/yf6hFS7/image.png[/img]
HIHIHHI ur artstyle is so soft omygosh

So I have this silly boy called LiuQiao, that I am still working on designing. I'll need a hot sec right now to fix up his design, but can I get a fullbody sketch for 5 nocturne eggs??

image.png
Artboard-1.png
@glitchingflame
hello, thank you for your kind words and interest!! ;v;/ i'd love to draw him once you've finished his design up; feel free to post/message again whenever that might be!
@glitchingflame
hello, thank you for your kind words and interest!! ;v;/ i'd love to draw him once you've finished his design up; feel free to post/message again whenever that might be!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
little delivery tonight, let me know if you would like any changes!! @shadoo [img]https://i.imgur.com/61NUCGm.png[/img] @dawkosaur HOPE ITS OK I DID THE CROW DEVIL FOR ONE OF THEM but if u would like me to do someone else i can.. :thumbsup: [size=2]ALSO I FORGOR TO GET TRANSPARENTS i can get them in the morning if you need unless you are okay with doing white->transparency shenanigans ojdgjdhd [img]https://i.imgur.com/n7EouqZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qg2LKz4.png[/img]
little delivery tonight, let me know if you would like any changes!!

@shadoo
61NUCGm.png

@dawkosaur
HOPE ITS OK I DID THE CROW DEVIL FOR ONE OF THEM but if u would like me to do someone else i can.. :thumbsup:
ALSO I FORGOR TO GET TRANSPARENTS i can get them in the morning if you need unless you are okay with doing white->transparency shenanigans ojdgjdhd
n7EouqZ.png
qg2LKz4.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37