Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA + More [W] Too many Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Dakkokki price check on[item = Accent: Sorgefagel]? also, are you able to do holds/trade for eggs? (i just opened all my chests)
@Dakkokki price check on Accent: Sorgefagel ? also, are you able to do holds/trade for eggs? (i just opened all my chests)
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
I'd love to get an idea of how much you'd want for these skins!

edit: I may also be interested in , but I'm unsure in terms of pricing/tradeability since it's a "broken" skin
I'd love to get an idea of how much you'd want for these skins!

edit: I may also be interested in , but I'm unsure in terms of pricing/tradeability since it's a "broken" skin
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
how many for [item=Skin: Oborozuki]?
how many for Skin: Oborozuki ?
ogIpbsH.gifcakk1tW.gifE0tpxPX.gifSO1w5X3.gifYnJbttE.gifsICWvMQ.gif
could I please get price checks on Skin: The Puppeteer (a custom I assume?) :o and Accent: Who I Am?
could I please get price checks on Skin: The Puppeteer (a custom I assume?) :o and Accent: Who I Am?
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Can I please get a price check for:

Can I please get a price check for:

918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Raptorgirl
1kg or 50 chests!

@Annadrujok
LAH is 420g, I can do 20 chests

@Windows98
It's 1kg or 50 chests c:

@612
2500g or 125 chests!

@XxCalypsoxX
500g or 25 chests!

@countmc
UH the sprites total 35,772g and the fangar is 8150g, so 43,922g total or 2,196 chests. I'd prefer chests because I like opening them and have the potential to get more eggs than flat. But I will consider bogsneak eggs

@Valoria
I honestly can't find a price on these, so like 2kg / 100 chests?

( Gonna reply to y'all page by page )
@Raptorgirl
1kg or 50 chests!

@Annadrujok
LAH is 420g, I can do 20 chests

@Windows98
It's 1kg or 50 chests c:

@612
2500g or 125 chests!

@XxCalypsoxX
500g or 25 chests!

@countmc
UH the sprites total 35,772g and the fangar is 8150g, so 43,922g total or 2,196 chests. I'd prefer chests because I like opening them and have the potential to get more eggs than flat. But I will consider bogsneak eggs

@Valoria
I honestly can't find a price on these, so like 2kg / 100 chests?

( Gonna reply to y'all page by page )
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Can do! I’ll send a CR in the morning when I wake up, if that works for you! Thanks!
Can do! I’ll send a CR in the morning when I wake up, if that works for you! Thanks!
new-sig.png
@Dakkokki I can do that tomorrow! Are you able to hold a balloon until then?
@Dakkokki I can do that tomorrow! Are you able to hold a balloon until then?
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
@Variant
Last I checked that one goes for 6kg, so 300 chests. I am willing to consider bogsneak eggs, but I'd prefer chests or pure gems! I can hold for a week though c:

@0hzarks
Walls Have Teeth - honestly I have no idea, so I'd say 1.5kg / 75 chests to be safe
THE WRATH - 800g / 40 chests
The broken one is the gun head sky dancer one, I saw it going for 10kg on the AH last month.

@kiiblade
800g / 40 chests :D

@Solinary
The Puppeteer is an old 1 print custom, so I'm looking ~ 30kg, since I can't find the original price and I'm going off of age / quantity / artist popularity alone :pensive:
Who Am I? is 600g / 30 chests

@Jaypaw
Still Watching F is 1.5kg or 75 chests
The Puppeteer is an old 1 print custom, so I'm looking ~ 30kg, since I can't find the original price and I'm going off of age / quantity / artist popularity alone :pensive:
@Variant
Last I checked that one goes for 6kg, so 300 chests. I am willing to consider bogsneak eggs, but I'd prefer chests or pure gems! I can hold for a week though c:

@0hzarks
Walls Have Teeth - honestly I have no idea, so I'd say 1.5kg / 75 chests to be safe
THE WRATH - 800g / 40 chests
The broken one is the gun head sky dancer one, I saw it going for 10kg on the AH last month.

@kiiblade
800g / 40 chests :D

@Solinary
Who Am I? is 600g / 30 chests

@Jaypaw
Still Watching F is 1.5kg or 75 chests
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18