Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53
Ah, shoot, here we go again.
*endless wrist pain~*

The everyone's favorite time of the year has come guys, happy NotN and good luck with your eggo hunting! :D
Ah, shoot, here we go again.
*endless wrist pain~*

The everyone's favorite time of the year has come guys, happy NotN and good luck with your eggo hunting! :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
happy notn! big fan of the new d20 fams especially :D
happy notn! big fan of the new d20 fams especially :D
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
WOOOO DND DICE!! I take it staff is playing BG3 lately too? [emoji=aether laughing size=1] Happy NotN!
WOOOO DND DICE!! I take it staff is playing BG3 lately too?

Happy NotN!
|| White/Moth • FR+2 ||
I like TMA an unhealthy amount.
Check out my fandragons!
o2nagQx.pngHPhOvJY.png
iJDMaxX.pngtyEuRXe.png
TdTJOrw.pngNp4NxIR.png
Happy NotN!! The dice fams and vista are the most perfect beautiful incredible things I have ever seen!!
Happy NotN!! The dice fams and vista are the most perfect beautiful incredible things I have ever seen!!
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
Cool stuff!!
Cool stuff!!
GJ4HbdE.gif
What is inside the ponder orb? Crystal curiosity looks like an auraboa...
What is inside the ponder orb? Crystal curiosity looks like an auraboa...
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
yay :D money time!
yay :D money time!
ljGEvKm.png
My first NoTN! There are so many things to get!! So many brews!!! SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's get this bread
My first NoTN! There are so many things to get!! So many brews!!! SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's get this bread
look ma first skins -->
Wow!!! I love so much of this, so many fantastic new familiars and items! Thank you team, and happy NoN everyone! =D
Wow!!! I love so much of this, so many fantastic new familiars and items! Thank you team, and happy NoN everyone! =D
[c]fBDK46k.png22M3FLu.pngUUwQy8R.png[/c]
[quote name="maocifer" date="2023-12-17 15:58:49" ] So stoked about the snapdragon fams, Snapdragons are my favourite flower! Would love a Fiona recolour featuring the seedheads for next NotN; it would be so fitting. (For anyone who doesn't know, dead snapdragon flowers resemble skulls! It's so fun!) [/quote] Holy moly, they DO! So cool and creepy; thanks for the info! And yeah, a fam recolor of that would be amazing.
maocifer wrote on 2023-12-17 15:58:49:
So stoked about the snapdragon fams, Snapdragons are my favourite flower! Would love a Fiona recolour featuring the seedheads for next NotN; it would be so fitting.

(For anyone who doesn't know, dead snapdragon flowers resemble skulls! It's so fun!)

Holy moly, they DO! So cool and creepy; thanks for the info!
And yeah, a fam recolor of that would be amazing.
[c]fBDK46k.png22M3FLu.pngUUwQy8R.png[/c]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53