Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any Amazing NOTN chest hauls?
I always think its fun to see what kind of amazing NOTN hauls I can get each December, and it is so exciting to open like 10 chests at once and see if they are unexpectedly spectacular -- say you got 2 of the new apparel pieces, 1 new familiar, and 2 eggs in just one haul. I have not had the luck so far, but one of my friends @QueenofRavenpuff got an brilliant haul with just four chests: 1 Dismayed Devilwood, 1 Venom Ring, 1 Golden Starswirl, 1 Haunting Amber Clawrings, and 3 (yes 3) Unhatched Nocturne Eggs! She even showed me a screenshot of the moment, and I think I probably screamed because I've seriously never seen anything quite that absurdly lucky

Anywho, any other good news w/your chests or in your search for eggs?
I always think its fun to see what kind of amazing NOTN hauls I can get each December, and it is so exciting to open like 10 chests at once and see if they are unexpectedly spectacular -- say you got 2 of the new apparel pieces, 1 new familiar, and 2 eggs in just one haul. I have not had the luck so far, but one of my friends @QueenofRavenpuff got an brilliant haul with just four chests: 1 Dismayed Devilwood, 1 Venom Ring, 1 Golden Starswirl, 1 Haunting Amber Clawrings, and 3 (yes 3) Unhatched Nocturne Eggs! She even showed me a screenshot of the moment, and I think I probably screamed because I've seriously never seen anything quite that absurdly lucky

Anywho, any other good news w/your chests or in your search for eggs?
Well, I've opened 25 chests so far. Gotten 6 of the new familiars, one of the new apparel, and 4 eggs.
Well, I've opened 25 chests so far. Gotten 6 of the new familiars, one of the new apparel, and 4 eggs.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I joined yesterday so everything is new for me and nice to have, but I got 2 of the new familiars, 1 of the older familiars, and 1 haunting amber set piece out of 4 chests
I joined yesterday so everything is new for me and nice to have, but I got 2 of the new familiars, 1 of the older familiars, and 1 haunting amber set piece out of 4 chests
i sold 240 chests and knocked like 1/4 of my gem goal for this notn out in the first hour. does that count?
i sold 240 chests and knocked like 1/4 of my gem goal for this notn out in the first hour. does that count?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[img]https://imgur.com/Jec4UkR.png[/img] Just this pull. Last year my friend got five eggs in one set of ten.
Jec4UkR.png

Just this pull. Last year my friend got five eggs in one set of ten.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
The best so far for me this year has been 2 nocturne eggs from 3 chests
The best so far for me this year has been 2 nocturne eggs from 3 chests
raddishface.png 89BkRuW.gif innokenti.png